Sunny's TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2009, 11:18 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!

April 1st 2009

And so it begins...I am kinda terrified to admit to all this but am going crazy inside so just have to spill it somewhere so why not on a messageboard? haha...

Background info I am Steph age 30. I have a wonderful daughter Gabby who turns 7 in May. I just got re-married in November and we cannot wait to have a baby together. Hubby is 31 and turns 32 end of April. His request was that he is not to be told we are TTC So I am honoring that request and picked up my new pack of bc pills the other day that I am SUPPOSED to start on Sunday evening. Needless to say I do not plan on starting them

This past month I have been quite careless...went on antibiotics for 10 days and over those days forgot my pill 3 times in one week resulting in 3 nights of doubling up on the pill! So there is a slim chance I could even be preggers right this very minute (though I doubt it). My period is due tomorrow but it has come on Fridays before too so won't even entertain the idea of being preggers this month until it gets to Sunday and still no period!

Soooo I am counting April as my first month TTC...or in my case the stopping of prevention, since I don't plan to chart etc...

With my daughter I went off the pill and WHAM didn't have a period the next month just got found out I was pregnant! BUT my body was a bit younger than and a different man as well so all different this time around.

Reasons I should not get pregnant right now include of course financial reasons (I am sole breadwinner since DH is not legal to work in the US yet, he is from England), and the fact I just applied to start Grad school in the fall!

BUT who (besides celebs etc...) are ever really financially ready? And if I do get accepted to Grad school it is an online program I also feel I am not getting any younger and my daughter is getting older and older and already is thinking she will always be an only child (which she is happy with but too bad hahaha!).

So I am going for the gusto here and saying let whatever is meant to happen.. happen!
April 2nd, 2009, 05:53 AM
April 2nd 2009
CD 29

Well today is the day AF usually always comes from the pill. I have had it show on CD30 though as well so won't really start thinking anything until Saturday if it hasn't shown by then! I really think it will show though but who knows with all my missing and doubling up and antibiotics too...it sure would be exciting if I already was pregnant but yeah trying not to even think about that as will just get upset then when AF does come.

It is so hard not to tell the hubby but I know it is his wish to not know so I have to suffer and speculate with all you ladies instead haha...let's hope it is not a very long journey for me!
April 2nd, 2009, 02:29 PM
Ok still CD 29

Weird things that I may be reading way too much into!
All I have been wanting to eat this week in a major way is green olives
Dizzy spells
A tiny bit of nasuea
Head achey
SO STINKING TIRED
Hungry constantly and with the fact I have been doing WW I am not too happy about this haha!

Ok and then today go to library...first two books I see in new book area were a DK Pregnancy Encyclopedia thing and then the new version of What to Expect.... WEIRD...

Come home and take work clothes off and take bra off and notice...wet spots inside each side...ummm what?

I just went off the pill Saturday! Granted I did mess up on it lots this past month but still...

Stay tuned....period should DEF show up tonight or tomorrow...if it is not here by tomorrow night I am buying a dang test LOL....
April 2nd, 2009, 04:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
so you got be in a craze wanting to know if you are pg. I am glad saturday isn't to far away.. you are so lucky to have a man with an english accent. I hope you find it nice here.

April 3rd, 2009, 04:01 AM
Thanks Babylove! I am really loving this website! And yes I adore my mans accent heehee

Friday CD 30

Still no period as of yet. Had one twinge in right side of ovary last night while watching tv. Then tossed and turned last night with several pulling type pains throughout uterus/ovary areas. Figured for sure period was starting. Woke up in the morning went the bathroom and nothing.....

I also want to make note that I have felt quite itchy down below this week....no extra discharge or anything just itchy. This is not that all uncommon for me before a period though so again not a sign.

Anxious to see my bra again at the end of the day and see if it has wet spots in it again...that is soo weird.....I haven't really had any changes in my breasts. It seems after I had my daughter though my breasts are always giving me pains before period but this month it seems to be a lot less....

Waiting waiting waiting.....
April 3rd, 2009, 05:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
is it saturday YET?

April 3rd, 2009, 10:44 AM
LOL I already decided I will be taking a Dollar tree test tonight and then again in the morning...stay tuned haha!
April 4th, 2009, 05:41 AM
April 4th 2009
CD 2

Yup that's right the good ole period showed up last night! UGH. I took a dollar tree test when i got home from work and BFN...but still nothing was showing up so I didn't absolutley give up hope...but then DH and I went out for a couple drinks and got home and got a little frisky and of course afterwards on she came! UGhhhh oh well at least we had a nice time heh heh.

He is pretty much on board though now unofficially. He knew I was upset I was not preggers as told him I was hoping we had made an OOPS this month. He then said "Well if you want to get pregnant stop taking the pill!" Which of course I had already decided to do hahaha...

I told him even though I knew he didn't want to know when we were officially starting to try it was gonna be pretty easy to figure when sex increased LMAO! He laughed and said "so true".

So yuppers here I am CD 2 duh duh duhhhh
April 4th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well sorry she showed. At least you got one night of "fun" in before hand.

April 4th, 2009, 10:33 AM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
hey sunny! welcome to our group! hope you get preggers as quickly as you did with your daughter.

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
April 6th, 2009, 05:55 AM
April 6th 2009
CD 4 1st month TTC

Thanks for the welcome! All is going well here. Ready for AF to be gone so I can get down with the hubby heh heh He is already saying how much he wants a boy. I said well you get what you get! hahaha! So yeah I can see us trying again if we have a girl this time around haha. We shall see though as I was miserable my first pregnancy so if this one ends up not being so great I cannot see myself doing it a 3rd time!!! But never say never right?

We are both getting pretty excited at the prospect of making our first baby together though that is for sure! Sure is different than with my first hubby who was not too impressed at ALL until she actually arrived (then luckily he was an awesome dad and still is) but just to have a supportive partner throughout the pregnancy is going to be such a differece that I cannot wait to experience!

OOOH ok I am just setting myself up but according to mymonthlycycle.com I should be ovulating around the 17th...which would make 10 DPO the 27th...this is my hubby's birthday! Oh man oh man what a great b-day present that would be to take a test that morning and give him the gift of his first baby!!!! Fingers and toes are crossed we luck out first month off bcp!

Last edited by sunny; April 6th, 2009 at 07:40 AM.
April 7th, 2009, 07:50 AM
April 7th
CD 5

Well the good ole AF is still here...she can seriously leave anytime now haha. I thought I was done and then this morning a bit more started. Hope I am not gonna go longer than normal with just going off the pill and all....blah. I need to start practicing BD'ing with the hubby hahaha! May go to it tonight anyway.

I am going nutty just thinking about POAS the end of this month! I seriously hope it happens quick for us cause this could drive me mad I think waiting every month if not LOL! I really give credit to those that have been trying over 6 months!

It is around 1pm right now and I have been having lots of weird pulling and cramping in my left side near ovary area....wondering if I may be ovulating super early due to going off the pill?! Hmmm think we will def BD tonight just in case hahaha

Last edited by sunny; April 7th, 2009 at 09:58 AM.
April 7th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well, good luck getting that BFP!

April 8th, 2009, 05:11 AM
April 8th
CD 6 TTC Cycle #1

Well we did the BD last night just in case the pains really were ovulating....period still lingering though ughhhhhhh
April 9th, 2009, 03:54 AM
April 9th
CD 7 TTC Cycle#1

Ok WHAT is going on with me? Can stopping the pill instantly make you feel pregnant?! I THINK I am done spotting now but shall see what happens later today. I went to bed at 6 last night!!!! Yes 6 pm. I woke for about an hour around 10 to read then zonked back out. Had some vivid dreams about being preggers and hubby being so proud LOL.

Breasts have been achey on and off as well and my bra left indentations on me all around everywhere yesterday (it was 2nd or 3rd day in a row I wore that one too so if anything it should have been stretched out!). Lots of achy pully pain in low pelvic area. Feels kinda like ovulating....we will BD again tonight just in case haha. I have been having the pains on and off for about a week now though. Also very bloated.

Took a dollartree test this morning just in case the period I was having was implantation or something instead but nope BFN. Could I possibly have conceived directly upon stopping the pill? If so that would only make me around 10 dpo or less....I stopped the pill on Sat March 28th. I only have one dollartree test left so going to try and hold out and only take on Saturday mornings from now on LMAO....I will be so happy when this month is done and I can know for sure if I am preggers or if I will get a period for April/May! Now I know why they say to wait a month or two before ttc after the pill hahaha! Makes you a bit nutty wondering otherwise!

OH it is only going on 7 am here and already having the pulling sensations down in ovary pelvic area.....what is the deal....my breasts feel really swollen too although not really sore. Just tingly. SIGH

Just read an article here on Just Mommies about stopping birth control and ttc...it said that you can ovulate as early as two weeks from time of stopping the pill! So that means I could have been ovulating right around this last period or even now! So for rest of month I will just keep track of any symptoms what so ever that may be preggo related haha...symptoms for today

*sleepy despite my 12 hours of sleep last night
*breasts swollen feeling, so much that bra once again is feeling TIGHT
*weight is up despite the fact I am doing WW(although not doing so well with it haha)
*nose is a bit drippy on and off
*sore lower back area
*pulling weird pains that switch sides and also just pelvic region feels heavy
*dizzy spells occasionally but might be because I am tired!

Last edited by sunny; April 9th, 2009 at 08:53 AM.
April 9th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well maybe its too early. good luck

April 10th, 2009, 05:16 AM
April 10th
CD 8 TTC Cycle #1

Made some loveeeee last night with my man heh heh.....breasts still feel swollen.....still having weird twinges....going to be a long month!

*headachey
*hungry!
*tired

Last edited by sunny; April 10th, 2009 at 06:51 AM.
April 11th, 2009, 01:59 PM
April 11th 2009
CD 9 TTC cycle #1

Been quite stuffy today and have a sore throat too....took a two hour nap as well but according to my hubby if fatigue is a symptom I am always pregnant hahaha! I seriously can always take naps but I really have felt a bit more tired than normal these days.

Hubby told me he doesn't even want me telling message boards I am pregnant until we know baby is healthy....ummm yeah that ain't gonna happen it is going to be hard enough for me not to tell people around us and family LOL! Told him I will tell message board friends but not anyone we know in person until we hear the heart beat and know all is good.

Found out my little sister is ttc too and this makes me so excited! I have an almost 7 year old girl and she has a 2 year old girl so will be neat if we get pregnant right around same time and have cousins close in age We are also only one cycle day apart right now hahaha!
April 12th, 2009, 05:31 AM
April 12th 2009
CD 10 TTC Cycle #1

Woke with veryyyy stuffy nose! Could just be allergies....no other symptoms thus far....no idea if I already ovulated due to just stopping pill or if this will be my O week....like I said LONG month!
April 13th, 2009, 09:24 AM
April 13th 2009
CD 11 TTC Cycle #1

*Have had quite a heavy feeling behind belly button today...aches a bit to pull stomach in...hoping not an infection from all the extra BD'ing!!!

*Been peeing a bit more frequently it seems...

*was more cm last night but not sure if it was due to V8splash or ovulation coming or both!

After work
*took off bra that was killing me...hubby said my breasts looked bigger...one vein really standing out too...
*still feeling full in tummy area
*sore throat and runny nose off and on

Last edited by sunny; April 13th, 2009 at 03:33 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search