Trying for baby #5!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2010, 12:57 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its nice to see you back on here....congrats to ttc for number 5.
I hope you get your right away.
Are you trying for a boy or girl?
August 2nd, 2010, 01:56 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.t.TRINITY View Post
Its nice to see you back on here....congrats to ttc for number 5.
I hope you get your right away.
Are you trying for a boy or girl?
AT this point beggars can’t be choosey I have always wanted a son but instead as my track record proves all girls. Which works out well if #5 is a girl because I have all of Sophie’s baby stuff lol. So another girl would be awesome but a son would really be a blessing. I really am hoping for a good pregnancy and a healthy baby.

September 4th, 2010, 08:16 AM
I figured I would give you all an update on our TTC#5 journey. I should be ovulating tomorrow or by Monday, I say maybe Monday because AF was a day late on and off. Anyhow we mastered DTD at 2am this morning. I still haven’t gotten a positive Ovulation tester yet but did see faint lines today, so my fingers are crossed and hope we can get a boy this time (wishful thinking lol). If I do not get a BFP this month I will be out of the running for 6 months because dh will be deploying early next month : (. I am going to hold out until tomorrow to DTD again.

September 6th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Still no surge yet! I tested last night before bed still a faint line but not enough to consider positive. This morning I tested and it was the same result so I should have a surge most likely tomorrow. So tonight its back to baby dancing and keeping my fingers crossed that we catch that eggy (if we already didn’t catch it) I used my CBE yesterday and got a high peak. I will KUP.

September 6th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Well as all of you know I re tested at 11 am and got a definite positive OPK!!!

September 7th, 2010, 05:05 AM
Baby dancing was successful now its time to wait it out. I hate this waiting game!!!

September 9th, 2010, 06:50 AM
Now after reading my TTC journey with number 4 I am defiantly excited and a little nervous. Before I know it I will be going to the OB once a week for P17 shots again. I am still not persuaded not to become pregnant again, but vividly remember the hard times of my past pregnancies. I most certainly hope we caught that eggy lol. Fingers crossed...

September 9th, 2010, 04:11 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
I hope you caught that eggie to miss lady...

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

September 15th, 2010, 06:41 AM
I hope we caught that little bugger to. Just wanted to give a short update, I am still sick (sinus cold) although it’s getting a little better. My boobies are very full and sensitive, (which never happens even when the evil witch is on her way) my middle back is achey which I think is from all of the coughing. I have POAS again and nothing I am waiting on some internet HPT tests that detect 10 MlU/ml instead of the standard 20. In general I still have at least 5 days until actual testing, so I am thinking if I do not get a faint + by Sunday I am probably out this cycle : ( . My temp did have a slight decrease yesterday am but not much, though it did go up today. The 2WW sucks. I am so happy for the ladies that have gotten their BFP’s this far all the rest of us hang in there.

September 15th, 2010, 07:37 AM
What website did you order those IC from? and good luck in testing in about five days. I hope you get a BFP all these positives around here...we gotta be next.

September 15th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Mrs.ToyaJae* View Post
What website did you order those IC from? and good luck in testing in about five days. I hope you get a BFP all these positives around here...we gotta be next.

LOW Level Dection Pregnancy Test

September 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM
I am starting to get a little nervous. I know there is still plenty of time to get a BFP at my DPO, but I am nervous, dh comes back tomorrow from Ohio. I am trying my best to keep myself busy instead of obsessing about a BFP. My sinus cold has gotten a little better but it still sucks to cough every second of the day and night. The girls have a playmate with my neighbor tomorrow after school so that’ll be fun she has 2 boy’s (Halle is good friends with the oldest and the baby is only1 and 1/2) she is hoping for a girl of course while I am hoping for a boy. I just hope I get my BFP first lol, she is due May 1, 2011. So if I am preggo we will defiantly be right behind one another. Thats all for now I have tested and only gotten BFN so far but tomorrow is another day.

September 17th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Here is my updated chart. Today I am feeling extremely fatigued and weak I had so many hot flashes last night I thought I was going to burn up. Yesterday’s temp should have been discarded because Sophie was up every hour so my reading was in accurate.

Last edited by Kansascity kitty; September 18th, 2010 at 07:25 AM.
September 17th, 2010, 08:39 AM
I discarded yesterday’s Temp............. Wonder if implantation occurred yesterday or the day before I am confused. I suck at this charting stuff.

Last edited by Kansascity kitty; September 18th, 2010 at 07:24 AM.
September 18th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Well I did test again today and it was a BFN. Today is CD 24 11DPO and AF is due to arrive WED!!! Anyhow I will continue to test up until WED and hope for the best. My chart looks very promising though and I have not seen a significant change in temperature todays temp was 98.14.

September 18th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Good morning ladies, I did get some sleep last night but Sophie was a stinker for dh ha ha. Anyhow I was looking at my chart this morning BTW my temperature was 98.14, it looks like implantation occurred at 10 DPO so most likely I will not get a + test anyway until WED. I also went back and looked at my old chart when I conceived Sophie I didn’t get my BFP until the day AF was due and implantation occurred at 10 DPO! so anyhow my chart looks very good I even included the original temp from 2 mornings ago (before using the BBT adjuster) I am excited but nervous. Hope you guy’s had a goodnight. )X-posted from Jan PR 2010)

September 19th, 2010, 07:06 AM
My temp was 98.0 this morning I hope it doesn’t plummet in the next couple of days. I did test and nothing but a BFN. I might be out this cycle.

September 19th, 2010, 01:15 PM
hopefully you dont drop below your coverline. I hope it works out for you.

September 20th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Well I have had the big gas attack this morning which is my usual MO when AF is on her way! Looks like I still have a chance for next cycle Dh will be here the first week of October which is when I need him. So if AF comes there is still hope for October my temp was 98.0 today and HPT was a - . Hope there are more BFP’s for the rest of you in the 2WW.

September 20th, 2010, 06:47 AM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search