Trying for baby #5!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I cant believe it the gas subsided with in an hour that it started that is hilarious there just maybe a significant chance AF will not make it this time he he!!! I will test again in the morning and of course dangerous Wednesday!!!!

September 21st, 2010, 05:01 AM
I am waiting for AF to make her debut. I tested this am and it was a BFN (with a dig EPT) I will try again for this next cycle hopeful to get my BFP. My temp was 97.79 this morning so it is dropping but at a nice rate. I just loaded up on OPKs.

September 23rd, 2010, 06:16 AM
We will defiantly catch that eggie this month I am almost positive I am going to BD once per day this cycle!!!!!!! AF is horrible and this will be the last time I see her for sure!!!!

October 10th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Dh is gone! Of course it is not time for me to test yet, I did no temping only opks this cycle. Anyhow I will continue to stalk you ladies lol. We will resume our journey to baby #5 in 6 months.

January 6th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Update ``` I am not pregnant at the moment. I did however decide to try the birth control pill seasonique which I sucked at so I stopped taking it about the 22nd Dec. Dh is here visiting, and due to return on Jan 10 o-seas. My period lasted 6 days (started on the 23rd Dec) Not sure if I have a chance of conceiving my discharge is now white and sticky have however dtd a few times. If it happens it happens if not we will start back trying when he returns for good Oct 12. Hope all of you get those BFP's good luck ladies.

January 8th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Ugh the next couple of weeks are going to drive me insane. The good part is if I am not pregnant now I will be when dh is back for good. It just sucks not to know if I O'd a couple of days ago or earlier since stopping the BC pills. I really want to sway for a boy as well, but with my track record most likely will have another girl . Still would be nice to have a BFP. Either way we covered all the bases for which ever day I O'd.

January 10th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Well POAS again today and got my hopes up after dismantling my CBE digi. Saw 2 lines but was informed there are always 2 on those tests. So now back to crossing every finger and toes in my house for a BFP. O and I went back and looked at my pill pack missing 7 all together and I had initially started the dang things in November! SO totally screwed up not knowing if I even o'd at all. I did get some more hope after reading the unplanned pregnancy forum on some of the girls that got pregnant even on BCP or missed only 1 pill!
I just can't put my finger on why we have been having such a hard time period getting prego when there was never any trouble in the past. 1 cycle boom knocked up. today my boobs still feel like they are going to fall of from the pain and my stomach is cramping (which I never have cramps before AF) still feeling like I could hurl this is the fourth day of these symptoms now, makes me wonder though if its all in my head or if wishful thinking has lead to these symptoms. Dh leaves in a couple hours to go back over seas, sad day today for sure. My discharge has went back to white and thick also (TMI sorry). I guess I will continue to POAS until AF shows.

January 11th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Crazy symptoms still lingering, headache when I got up this morning to see my older children off to school. I am missing my Dh, and the kids weren't to cheery this morning either. My online HPT's should arrive this afternoon.

January 12th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Still BFN hell I need to sprinkle myself with some of this . Ugh anyway some of the in my head symptoms are....
1.Frequent urination (2 days now)
2. Gas which is a normal AF will be here soon symptom but have it before my BFP anyway
3. Twitching like flutters left lower abdomen
4. belching (which wasn't from drinking beer lol)
5. cramping on and off, and boob cramping (weird)
6. Sore BB's have to wear a bra!

So thats my list for now, ugh anyhow thats all for now!

January 13th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Only update I have is I am peeing like I have a UTI, but I don't. I just wish AF was here now so I could get over this cycle. Still BFN of course I will keep testing up until she comes.

January 13th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Ladies I am turning into an emotional nut case I can't take this for any of us!!!!!!!!! UGH. I know that October seems forever away, but that to will be here before I know it. I should have just continued with the dang nammit BC pills instead of putting myself through this. POAS everyday just to be disappointed I think my body is broken. We have tried and tried with no success after miss sophie WTH is wrong with me. I keep having morning boob with these streaks of painful lightening running through my breasts on and off all day. Like really WTH is that about, ugh ok thats enough I am done ranting. Even though My OB cleared me for having no cysts yadda yadda yadda and did a U/S which also showed a beautiful egg that was ready to pop, WTH. I am calling the office in the AM and asking for a CD21 work up which he said would be perfectly fine with him. All I can do is check myself out before dh gets back and pray for the best. O he will be having a work up as well when he returns, he basically sits on a radar when he fly's (analyst in the sky). Ok. I am really done now.

O through all of that ranting my pap, & internal U/S was done in September 2011.

January 14th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Another BFN this morning. I also chatted with some of my girls on another site, found that I am having zingers running through my breasts. I had my twins re done in October, so my nerves are working over time trying to regenerate. So thats a relief very painful though. Anyhow nothing really new to re port now having excessive thirst and bloated. I am still peeing like a race horse now just waiting for AF to roll on through. CM is still white and wet, not thick like I usually get before AF.

January 15th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Had another BFN this morning. Kinda grumpy today and just feel drained. Still peeing like a race horse. No bloating today. I am kinda glad I have documented all of these symptoms. So if no BFP I know what to expect PMS wise.

January 15th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! It sounds like you've had a rough go of it this time around. You're still not out of it! I can sympathize with wishing you'd done things differently so you don't obsess. I'm feeling that same way this cycle.

January 16th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Well so much for the un needed excitement yesterday afternoon. Tested this morning and nothing just stark white plain BFN. Must have been a faulty ic. Still peeing like a racehorse, drained, upper backache, boobies hurt, excessive thirst, slight headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
Wow! It sounds like you've had a rough go of it this time around. You're still not out of it! I can sympathize with wishing you'd done things differently so you don't obsess. I'm feeling that same way this cycle.
Thanks so much!

January 16th, 2012, 04:43 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Sorry bout the bfn's. I truly understand. Fx u get that bfp r af soon

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

January 17th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Going for a blood PG test at 1 today. Symptoms frequent urination, metal taste in mouth (woke up with that today), mid upper back ache (could just be from picking up after Sophie), Thirsty all the time, Boobs hurt

January 20th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Got my Digi Bfp yesterday around 2pm. Today pregnancy was confirmed at my Ob's office. I tested negative for a qualitative pregnancy test that was taken on Tuesday. The Dr. doesn't understand that either, but the urine test that was performed was not concentrated urine and came up positive. Good luck to the rest of you beautiful ladies. I pray all of you get your BFP's soon. Hope to see most of you in the October DDC!!! EDD is my birthday 09/30/12. Another weird symptom that I can not recall, my nose has been congested only at night the past 3 days.

Last edited by Kansascity kitty; January 21st, 2012 at 07:57 AM.
January 20th, 2012, 03:34 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Congrats again

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

January 20th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtneka View Post
Congrats again

Thanks, I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: