Trying for baby #5!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2012, 05:10 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I forgot to add when I conceived. Dh and I are convinced that the BD we did on January 9th was the result of this LO. This sure explains why I didn't have a BFP until Thursday January 19. AS we know it can take anywhere from 7-14 days for implantation to occur.

Last edited by Kansascity kitty; January 24th, 2012 at 05:40 AM.
January 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sounds like it makes sense! Will your DH be back in time for the birth?

January 23rd, 2012, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
That sounds like it makes sense! Will your DH be back in time for the birth?

Yes, he will be leaving September 1st, he will also come home for 3 weeks in July.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...e2-2-10-a.html

I waned to add this link here until the Oct DDC has our journal sticky up and running. This gives everyone a idea of what I will look like shortly. I am wondering how soon I will show with this baby, with Sophie looks like it didn't take long.

Last edited by Kansascity kitty; January 23rd, 2012 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Wanted to add link from my pregnancy journal from last DD
January 24th, 2012, 05:38 AM
9-12 DPO top test was performed at ob's office 01/20.

March 25th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Figured I would update for those that do not stalk me lol. The baby's are doing fantastic I had another scan this past Friday (NT scan) the Peri is very pleased with progress this far and the baby's are growing well and have no signs as of now of TTTS or abnormalities. I will be monitored fortnightly from here on out which is a treat to see them so often. M/S is fading just a smudge not much though. I am now in my 2nd trimester and the day's and weeks are flying by seems like they'll be here before I know it, C-section scheduled 09-03-12. There is a possibility they'll come sooner of course. I wish you all the best in your TTC journey and hope to see you all in DDC's asap.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search