TTC #3 Our Journey

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2009, 12:56 PM
jenni_48760's Avatar Prego with #3
Send a message via AIM to jenni_48760 Send a message via Yahoo to jenni_48760 Send a message via Skype™ to jenni_48760
I feel bad for posting this here. As we have only offically just started trying 3 months ago. But I cant blog on myspace as I have family that just dont see the need for 3 children and think we should just stop at 2. Though I know their opinions dont matter, I just dont need their negitive addittude. Sorry this is long, just some background info.

My name is Jenni, I'm 24. My Husband of 3 1/2 years is Joel, he's 26. We have a DS Brenden-4yrs (not boilogically Joels but his bio father has nothing to do with him) and a DD Allison 3yrs.

I was pg at the age of 17 with my then bf and suffered a misscarriage at 16 weeks....This was a huge blow to my heart. I have always wanted to be a mother and even though I was young I planned to do all that i had to for my baby. I went in for a routine OB visit and thats when they couldn't find a heartbeat. He took me into the ultrasound room and there we found a baby without a heartbeat. I then started having a fever and was rushed into the ER and had an emergecy D&C.

I over came all this with help from family and friends. And through carelessness and young not thought out choices found out at the age of 18 I was pregnant by my best friend......After I told him I was prego he immidiatly decided this baby wasn't his. So I went through the whole pregnancy and birth alone (other than my wonderful family). I went into premature labor with my son at 27wks due to my falling off a snowmobile, even though i was only going about 10-15mph.....They were able to keep my contrations away (for the most part) and at 37wks (1 day after stoping my breathanine tablets) my water broke at home. I then had 11hours and 23 minutes untill I finally met my son for the first time.

Joel and I got together when Brenden was 14 days old, and in september that year I found out I was pg again. In December (I was 13wks pg with #2) Joel and I married, and just a few short weeks later I was in labor (18wks) they were able to hold it off by best rest and breathanine tablets again, but at 35 weeks There was not stopping it. On the way to the hospital my water broke (going over RR tracks) and by the time we arrived I was diolated to 5. 2 hours later Joel and I welcomed our daughter into the world. Though we only got to hold her for a few seconds before they rushed her into the NICU. Long story even shorter after 3 months we found out our DD needed life threatening surgery. She had malrotated intestines and a paradudenal (sp) hernia. Up untill the surgery at 5 months old She did nothing but cry....all day long, would only eat 2oz A DAY! After surgery #1 and #2 (due to complications) she was in the PICU and on a ventalater, we thought we were going to loose her.....but just 28 hours later she was back to breathing on her own and has been fighting every since!

Here we are now.....I would have LOVED to start trying sooner, but it took the DH a while to get the idea that our family wasn't yet complete. Finally a year ago he said when the kids are in school we can start trying. Though he was happy with Just 2 at the time. He has now started thinking about how wonderful our lives would be with just one more. So in febuary we stopped my bc and I quit smoking. I also bought otc prenatals in march after my cycle we started TTC!!!!
Since march my periods have been different then they were when i was on the nuvaring. They went from every 28days to about 40!!! So this month after I thought I was finally pg my AF came..... and now I am charting my CM and AF in hopes we can get better at planning BDing at O time! Just not knowing when my AF is gonna show is whats getting to me....iis she gonna come in 28 days or 40??

Though we welcome any gender, a son would be wonderful, being that our DS is not biologically my DH's and my DH is the last male in his family. My hubby says no matter what he dont care because he already has his boy and bis girl, I know somewhere in his heart he really would like a son of his own.

CD3 Dont know when I'll O
Thinking of getting OPK, and brand or type I should look for and how do i tell when i'm O-ing?? Thanks Hope this wasnt to long, Just wanted to give background. For now on they'll be shorter!
Thanks for reading!!!
AND Joel Jr (3/4/10) Born at 8:37 am 5 lbs 8 oz 17 3/4 inches
June 5th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to jenni_48760 Send a message via Yahoo to jenni_48760 Send a message via Skype™ to jenni_48760
Dont know whats going on here. I'm not on any other meds other than prenatals.....I am on CD4 and normally my AF is just stating to lighten up on me....she tends to visit for 7-10 days but by the end of CD2 it was really light, almost no need for a tampon.....and its still that way on CD4

I really thought i was pg before AF showed, had all the signs I had with previous pregnancys......and she had no warning signs of showing her ugly face!
I'm still really sleepy, even had a horrid migrane last night....first one in a LONG time, breasts are still really tender (mainly nippiles). And I'm very moody.
hoping AF goes away and hoping to get some OPKs and start testing, hoping OPKs can help show the way to O-ing
June 6th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Well, AF is still just lingering...... almost like a spotting now, which is not normal for me.
I also wake up at 4:30 am with another migraine.......this one was real bad.....woke the DH up because I was crying.
Could it be the stress of TTC that is doing this to me?? Hope it goes away soon. Its hard having a 4 and 3 year old that want to go out and play and here i am in my bedroom pitch black and trying to keep total silence.

Guess thats all for today, laptop screen hurting my eyes.
June 7th, 2009, 05:29 PM
AF is still here. Hope she leaves soon!!!! Hubby and I are getting some OPK's wed. Hopefully they can help lead the way to the big O.

I'm not sure when I'll O but according to fertility friend On a normal cycle i should O on or around the 17th, and on my recent cycles i should O around the 27th.....So I'm BDing those days and couple days before and after just to be sure. unless the opk tell us otherwise!
June 7th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Loving my pregnancy!!!
Best of luck and don't listen or be influenced by family and friends when it comes to personal things like having babies. If you and DH are in a healthy relationship anything is doable.

Baby dust!

June 18th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Wow, its been so crazy here at home that I forgot all about updating this!
Been having a VERY BAD strain of BAD LUCK.
Everything seems to be getting back to a normal life now.

Hubby and I BD'ed last night so I am hoping that if I am back onto a 28 day cycle I have O'd and am O'ing. I am on CD 15 but I am very doubtfull that O'ing is near. CM just dont seem fertle yet. Not ew and not strechy. But I'll keep my eye out for any change and BD accordingly.
In a weird way I'm kind hoping my BFP wont come until last sept-Nov... Just because we have SOOOOO many birthdays in march, april and may... I just dont wanna risk hitting one! Does that sound weird?? I dunno But I promis to keep this updated better! GL everyone!
June 20th, 2009, 09:25 AM
SOOOO I just took a OPK and got this result. This is the first time using a OPK, no ewcm yet, its more watery. So does this mean I'm close to O'ing??? I am on CD 19. Hubby and I BD'ed a couple times this week, last night and this A.M. included!! Hoping we are gonna catch that egg!!!!!
June 20th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Just wanted to add that 2 nights ago I had cramping on the left side.......kind of strong,quick, sharp pains for a couple minutes?? Dont know if it means anything but wanted to chart it dont in case!
June 20th, 2009, 10:42 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
It looks positive to me...hope you catch that eggie!!!:d

June 20th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Heres this pm test. Top one in pic was this morning bottom one was approx 12 hours later (this evening)
June 21st, 2009, 10:01 AM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
have fun BD'ing!!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
June 22nd, 2009, 03:18 AM
I'm going to use the 20th as my O date, Just because I took a test last night (was out of town all day and forgot the tests) and the test line was way lighter than the control line. So I'm guessing I O'd on the 20th (day of them tests in the pics)

Send some baby dust!!! Here comes the 2ww!!!
June 23rd, 2009, 05:10 PM
So I'm 3 DPO and i'm still feeing signs of O.....yesterday my BB's were very tender and today I'm getting slight cramping/twinges. Implantion doesn't occer this soon does it? Hopeing this is my cycle!!
June 25th, 2009, 08:17 AM
June 25th, 5DPO

Having some symtoms. Just wanted to share.
First off, I forgot to put in Friday (19th) I felt O pains and I do believe I O'ed on the left side.
According to FF I O'ed on Sat (20th), but there was really no change in color between friday night and saturday morning...
Hubby and I bd'ed on BOTH those days!

My symtoms as of today

Feeling tightening/twinges in my lower belly pevic area. Sometimes sharp but only last a couple seconds...on and off all day for about a week now.

Extremely Tired.
BB's sore (3days now)
One BB (right) feels fuller then the left.

I plan on testing July 3rd or 4th if AF hasnt shown, so far no sign of her. Normally I only have cramps the day before AF and a couple days into her.

Anyone think my chances this month are good?? I hope Hubby and I caught our egg, we are swaying for a boy so only bd'ing as close to O as possible.
June 26th, 2009, 07:00 AM
June 26th, 6 DPO
In the 2WW, and its driving me nuts! I have never felt this strong about hoping and waiting for the day i POAS!!!!

BB's still sore, mild cramping this morning but I do believe that to be from BD'ing last night.
Still have lots of creamy CM discharge.

I will be testing on July 3rd or 4th, if AF hasnt showed her ugly face by then!
I plan on showing Hubby the results IF I get a BFP durring the fireworks!!!
June 27th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Today is 7DPO..... Still having all the same symptoms..... I also read about people using O test strips as HPT..... so I decided to try one to see what happens..... See for yourself. Should I go by a HPT and test?? Wondering if this is my BFP and if so would a HPT pick it up too??
June 27th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT WAIT TIL YOU USE A HPT...I KNOW I WOULD(IF I WERE YOU) TEST TEST TEST!!! ANYWAY I JUST READ IN THE TTC1ST FORUM THAT ONE OF THE GIRLS GOT THEIR YESTERDAY SO I HOPE YOU GET YOURS SUPER SOON!

June 29th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Thank you so much hun! I reall y dont know whats going on..... I dont know if I O'ed the 19th/20th or if I am now...... I have now taken OPK's for 3 days and the line is still VERY VERY dark!!! but when would I get a negative in between?? Confusing for sure!!! Here is a pic of all the tests from last week till now!
I feel many symptoms but sadly they are also that of AF coming too! I have no idea whats going on.... but I did take a answer brand HPT and it was BFN, though I thought I see a very very faint line..... but hubby dont see it, and now I dont either.

If I O'd last week I am only 9-10 DPO so its still early, will wait a couple days and test again with $1 store tests, untill AF shows or i get a BFP!!!

Keep your eye out, as this is a very weird cycle! lol

Forgot to add a pic
June 30th, 2009, 10:39 AM
hey! i hope you caught your eggie...when do you plan on testing?

June 30th, 2009, 04:58 PM
njroll's Avatar Veteran
wow i read your story and Seen all the Pics I am so excited for you.. That is so exciting to know this could be it Good luck
DD-BAYLEE-2
D?-DUE MARCH 5TH,2011

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search