Pic of my family

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2009, 07:27 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is a picture I wanted to share of me with my family. I'm rarely in pictures so when I get one that is decent I have to keep it. A family friend actually gave this picture to me and I had totally forgotten she took it. She said she knew I would and that I probably am in the same situation as her, where most pictures don't contain me, because I'm the one with the camera.

We are at the 2009 District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses in Bloomington, IL in this picture and I think despite the acne on my face it came out pretty well. I so wish I could get rid of that acne, but it got so much worse going off BC to TTC.

June 25th, 2009, 08:50 AM
jenni_48760's Avatar Prego with #3
Send a message via AIM to jenni_48760 Send a message via Yahoo to jenni_48760 Send a message via Skype™ to jenni_48760
First off, You have a beautiful Family!!! Great pic!

Second, about the acne......
Have you ever tryed proactive?? I know all the comercials make is look soooo great, but I to had bad acne and wanted something to clear it. I told hubby all I wanted for my b-day was some proactive. with in a few days I notice sores starting to heal.....and my skin felt SOOOO much better. After a week and a half my face was clear for the first time in YEARS. It even shrunk my deep pores on my face. Give it a try! Worked for me, when i thought nothing would.
AND Joel Jr (3/4/10) Born at 8:37 am 5 lbs 8 oz 17 3/4 inches

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search