Nikki's TTC Journel!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2009, 04:44 PM
njroll's Avatar Veteran
I have read some of the great journeys that people are taking to get there BFP. I wanted to share my story. I am 27 years old and a wife and mother of 2 wonderful kids (5 & 16 months). I lead a pretty normal life. I work 40 hours a week just like my husband. My husband and I have been together for almost 7 years and he is the love of my life! We have both talked about it we having been TTC our 3rd and final child Sad because I love children but we feel that 3 kids for us is perfect. I have had not had regular periods for years. Once I had my second child they started to get a little better with around 25 days. Well then from April to June they got really spread out again. I think it may be because of the stress of trying. WE just started to try in april and I think I got my hopes up because with our first two kids we didnt really have to try we just said if it happens and it did I think I got spoiled and now it is really hard for me to grasp the fact that I have not got preganat yet. Joining JM has been so great for me because I read other womans stories and see how great the support is here. I want to thank everyone who is reading my journel and Baby dust to all that are still TTC.. and CONGRATS to all that have gotten there BFP!!!
DD-BAYLEE-2
D?-DUE MARCH 5TH,2011

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 30th, 2009, 09:27 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
hi nikki! welcome and i hope you get your bfp really soon!!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
July 1st, 2009, 07:45 AM
njroll's Avatar Veteran
July 1st

Well I am on day CD 9 and waiting any day for the big O I am so confused because I started to have cramping this morning and took my temp as normal. Well then came to work and I went to the restroom and saw my CM was starting to get watery. So I charted all that but for my BBT it says I should not be ovulating yet?? Maybe it is all in my head! I am going to take a OPK when I get home from work and I am keeping my fingers crossed!!
DD-BAYLEE-2
D?-DUE MARCH 5TH,2011

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 1st, 2009, 01:52 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
hey! thanks for posting in my journal...welcome to the club...hope you wont have to stay in the ttc for too long....and can move on to the pregnancy clubs anyway i hope you O soon...also catch that eggie and get your this month!!!

July 2nd, 2009, 05:58 AM
njroll's Avatar Veteran
July 2,2009

Well I did my OPK last night and it wasBFN Well I figured that much but on a good note I took my BBT this morning and it went up so I am hoping that in the next few days it will be the big O for me so we can get his party started On another note my DH was mowing the lawn the other night and was in the brush down by our pond. Well then last night he came and showed me that he has poison Ivy on the side of his "stuff" on on it!! WHAT are you kidding me how is that going to work I hope it goes away soon because I am hoping to O soon. Well another day for me) Hope all is well with you ladies!
DD-BAYLEE-2
D?-DUE MARCH 5TH,2011

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 3rd, 2009, 09:03 AM
njroll's Avatar Veteran
July 3,2009

Well not much going on with TTC today I am not OPK I took a test and it was negative....Also my DH still has poison ivy sooo we can not BD anyways Hope everyone has a great happy 4th of July!
DD-BAYLEE-2
D?-DUE MARCH 5TH,2011

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 6th, 2009, 12:52 PM
njroll's Avatar Veteran
July 6 2009
So my DH and I had a great weekend for some reason I felt like I was going to O all weekend but I have been taking the OPK and still nothing. We BD last night just to be sure. Like I told him it cant hurt that is for sure I hope everyone had a great holiday!
DD-BAYLEE-2
D?-DUE MARCH 5TH,2011

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search