Answer Early Result HPTs

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2009, 06:04 PM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
Have any of you used them? I just bought a box of them and was wondering if they are good tests. Anyone have any bad experience with them? Evaps or any of that mess?
I thought they looked similar to an FRER so I grabbed them. lol

To those who have used more than one brand when you WERE pregnant, which gave you the + first?

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy!
July 5th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I,ve used Answer before and they work really good.The only thing I hate is that the Answer brand and FRER have an indention that gives a lite shadow line,grayish color.I've noticed that alot lately.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

July 6th, 2009, 05:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I never used Answer or FRER to be honest. I bought a bunch of IC cheapies and got my first 2 BFPs on that (I had to dip twice because I thought I'd dipped wrong). Then I ran out and bought 2 CBE Digis and dipped one of those with another IC and got 2 more BFPs. In all I tested 13 times, primarily with the cheapies. I never had one that wasn't obviously positive within seconds though.

July 6th, 2009, 07:18 AM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
Thanks girls. The reson I had asked is because I had what I think were evaps on the $ tests and the FRER tests. They definitely had color to them. The $ ones were in the time limit and the FRER was after. I posted pics of them on Am I Pregnant. They are in Christina's post which says something about everyone killing her. lol

So I used the Answer test and it a a definite negative.

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy!
July 13th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Super Mommy
well, i got a faint bfp with a FRER and kept getting negatives with answer brand. oh, and i got the evap lines on them as well. i would definately trust FRER over ANY other brand!

special thanks to BAM for the awesome siggy!
]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search