TTC#3 very excited.

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Veteran
Hi all. Love the idea of having this blog to discuss this with you all. It's nice to have someone to talk to as it is only me and DH who know about this,everyone thinks were finished having kids.
I an offically TTC#3. This is CD1 as I got af this morning.
I already have 2 DS. 6yrs and 20mths.
We only decided reciently that were not finished and would love another. I had a M/C at 5 mths between DS's and have decided that when we do get a BDP we will keep it to our selves for at lease 5/6 mths. They'll be so excited. So it is good to have someone to share this with on here.
I get pregnant straight away with all 3 so really hoping this will be a short blog and the same happens again.
I'll keep you posted
Baby dust
July 8th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Veteran
Make an ovulation ticker

Last edited by Pepsi; August 4th, 2009 at 03:44 AM.
July 8th, 2009, 11:37 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
hello there! i hope you get blessed with # 3 as soon as you finish up af

July 9th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Veteran
Oh so do I. I'm no good at this waiting thing. I just can't wait to be pregnant again as I thought my last 1 was it. Cramping bad last night and today, never really affected me before but I'm probably more conscious of it at the moment.
July 13th, 2009, 10:55 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
good luck!! hopefully it won't be much longer before your bfp!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
July 19th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Veteran
Hi Well i'm on CD 12. Been BDing for the last dew days just to give it as good try as possible and will continue to do so all week. DH will be exhausted. Really hope this is the month for us.I want to be in the Due in April forum.
Baby dust

Make an ovulation ticker
July 20th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Veteran
OMG I have just been looking at pg tests on the internet, there so cheap compared to in shops. Only came across the fact you could buy them on line by accident. Definately going to order some, 1) there so much cheaper 2) There delivered discreetely in blank envelopes and 3) you don't have to worry that you'll bump into any1 you know so your secret is safe.
baby dust

Make an ovulation ticker
July 23rd, 2009, 03:52 AM
Veteran
Did any of you see that the ~April DDC is up. I really hope I'm going to be on it. Were BDing like crazy deffinately once if not twice a day. According to my dates I O tomorrow so hopefully it will work. I got my Pg tests in the post yesterday (very quick only ordered them monday night). I will try a test in about 10 days hopefully they might pick up something but then again it could be a bit early, I got early detection ones.Sooooo excited hate this waiting.

baby dust to all.
July 26th, 2009, 03:00 AM
Veteran
Cd 19, I'm now on my 2WW. I can't do waiting I'm useless at it.REALLY want to test but I know it will be a BFN this early.
Been having mild cramping on and off the last few days and my BB's have been a bit weird and sensitive and I swear they've got bigger already, I do know that this is my imagination running overtime. Might test in a couple of days just to stop myself from fixating and i'll be back here moaning about the BFN.

Make an ovulation ticker

Last edited by Pepsi; July 26th, 2009 at 03:06 AM.
July 26th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If you went ahead and bought those tests online, depending how many you purchased, you could start testing soon! If you are already feeling potential symptoms, you never know! Good luck!!!
July 27th, 2009, 04:12 AM
Veteran
Ok, I gave in, I knew I'd get a BFN but curiosity got the better of me.I TESTED and surprise surprise I got a BFN. I knew I would it's to early. I'm going to try and wait till Friday to test again, it could still be a little early but you never know.

What is this whole TTC thing doing to us ladies, we've become irrational and obsessed. Wish I could just forget about it and let it happen but I just can't.

Still having mild cramping and very vivid dreams. Probably all in my head, getting down now!!!

Make an ovulation ticker
July 28th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Veteran

Make an ovulation ticker

Last edited by Pepsi; July 30th, 2009 at 06:35 AM.
July 30th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Veteran
Ok so i'm not at all sure on my cycle i've been on the pill since my last pregnancy. I tried another test today and got another BFN. I know it's probably still to early but GOD I'm impatient. DH wants to try again on Sunday but it'll probably be the same. Not happy at all I hate this waiting, and not knowing.

Make an ovulation ticker
July 31st, 2009, 09:54 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
i hope you get your aug

August 1st, 2009, 05:43 AM
Veteran
Oh so do I. DH and I have decided to do a test tomorrow so i'll let you know how I get on, probably still to early but just so excited.

http://www.blinkieheaven.com/blinkie...ithanangel.gif

Make an ovulation ticker
August 4th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Veteran
Did the pg test on sunday and still a BFP. CM was brownish yesterday and today there is a little blood. Not enough for af yet but I think it's the start. Do you think there's any chance it's just spotting???? No me either. It'll probably get heavier throughout the day.
Thought my cycles were 31 days but this one was 28 if this is the start of AF.
Think I'll have to wait till next month.

August 5th, 2009, 03:39 AM
Veteran
When I got up this morning AF was there waiting. So offically not pg this month. Not as upset as I was yesterday, think I knew for definate and have had time to get use to the idea. On the brighter side I now know my dates eg. 29days. And I can now use those OPK's they sound like a bit of fun and a distraction while I wait another few weeks. I had only just come off the pill 4 weeks ago so I'd say there was still some of it in my system.
Hopefully this month will be my month.

Make an ovulation ticker

August 11th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Veteran
I'm in CD7 and I'm still bleeding. This is my 1st AF since coming off the pill, but it's nearly a week of on/off bleeding. I want to start TTC so this is driving me mad.
Any ideas and Do I still count from the first day of AF????

Make an ovulation ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search