Did you just know?

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Super Mommy
To all you ttc graduates, congrats!

To those of you who ttc for at least a few cycles, did you have any telltale give-away symptoms that made you just know you were successful that month vs your previous cycles? Perhaps you had other children and you had the same early signs? Anything tip you off? Were you sure you'd test positive? Or was your bfp a big suprise?

Thanks in advance!
July 13th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Ellemphriem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Surprise, had no different symptoms from normal AF apart that my boops hurt a tiny bit more than usual AND i had a pulling/stabbing pain in my right side low in my belly. Doc said that is where the egg caught......didn't think any of it then though......good luck!

PS: I tested 2 days after the expect AF date ......and AF hadn't come yet. Positive was dark and clean. Didn't test anymore, just took blood tests after that.

" \m/ Now Im riding through the air
going to where no one dares
on the way Ill cross the line forevermore \m/ "

July 14th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It was a total surprise. The only abnormal symptoms I had were due to the Clomid I'd been on. Everything else was completely normal. The only thing that threw me was my temp didn't drop the day AF was due, but Clomid can lengthen your LP so I assumed it was due to that. I don't know why I tested because I was 150% sure it'd be negative.

July 14th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Super Mommy
actually i thought i was out. i tested and it was negative then a couple of days later i had sharp pains in "that" area that were really umcomfortable. i guess that was implantation. but i didn't have any symptoms, still don't!

special thanks to BAM for the awesome siggy!
]
July 15th, 2009, 12:19 PM
bigplantnerd
Actually, yes. Other than my boobs being more sore I just kind of "had a feeling".
July 22nd, 2009, 12:56 PM
Aly Welch's Avatar Aly
BFundeniableP this morning. I've had the same "Yes I am, no I'm not" battles as I have every other month since TTC but there was one notable difference. I've been, erm, perkier than usual, even when I don't catch a chill (I'm in AZ.) And they HURT. I have to hold myself walking up and down the stairs, and if I accidentally brush against them it's agony. I tend to be fuller around this time, but the pain and perkiness were new and had me wondering.

On the other hand, I've been dryer than usual (even considering the time) and around when I expected the usual spotting, I just saw barely-even-peach CM once or twice when wiping. For the most part what little I have has been clear. Around the same time I was also experiencing the usual back pain and cramping.

Part of me is still in denial. In fact part of why I'm here is because I feel like it's too soon to share the news with friends and family. So far only my husband, mom and best friend know.
August 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Veteran
i HAD A FEELING BECAUSE I AM VERY SICKLY (WHICH I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE) BUT MY TESTS KEPT COMING BACK
YESTERDAY I DID THE FIRST RESPONSE TEST AND IT CAME BACK BUT ONE PINK LINE WAS SO FAINT I COULD BARELY SEE IT, SO I DID A CLEARBLUE DIDGITAL AND IT CAME BACK 'NOT PREGNANT'
WAS TOLD BY DOCTOR TO DO CLEARBLUE DIGITAL AGAIN IN THE MORNING!!!!
SO I HAVE DONE IT THIS MORNING AND IT SAYS 'PREGNANT 1-2'

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search