9 DPO. Coming to Experts for Advice

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2009, 07:27 AM
monkhester
Hi, all. I hate to intrude on your forum. I am not new to the site. Just started trying again and thought I hit the jackpot until this morning. Can anyone give me insight? I so confused and sicken by this. PLEASE any suggestions, ideas will ease my mind one way or another. Please don't hestitate about the truth. I prefer that than false hope. Thanks all. Georgia

I know that I am having a full fledge period (bright and dark red): Update: put in a softcup around 6:30am. By 9:45 am, cup was pretty full. Now wearing super tampon and pad. Symptoms have returned: nausea (not far from vomiting), aching throbbing breast, dizziness, extreme fatigue.
  1. June 29-July 3 (AF)
  2. July 8 (+OPK )
  3. July 9 (Bedded July 9am-noon)
  4. July 10, 11, 12 (inseminated)
  5. July 16 (First great deal of CM, then 3rd wipe (Implantation bleeding) light pink blood. Started around 9am, stopped around 8-9pm)
  6. July 17 (AF starts around noon. Stops about 1:00 pm. Starts again around 5:00 pm nonstop. Had to use protection. All pregnancy symptoms disappeared.)
  7. July 18 (Bleeding heavily as normal cycle)
  8. July 24 (AF starts. Regular to the minute, 27 days)

Last edited by monkhester; July 18th, 2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Update info
July 18th, 2009, 11:08 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im also not on this board, but regular to JM. After looking at your cycle this month, I would say "maybe" it was an anovolatory month. You may of geared up for "o" and it just did not happen. When your body recognized this, you hit full force AF. These are usually just flukes, and all women have these cycles. Try not to worry about it so much, your next cycle should be regular. Good luck to you, I know how devestating months like these are

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

July 18th, 2009, 11:42 AM
monkhester
i know for sure that I O'd on the 9th. My normal cycle is on the 24th of this month. I have never been early and only late twice (ttc in 2005). For 15+ years, it has been 27-days to the hours.

First a lot of CM, then on the third wipe, streaks of pinkish blood was on the 16th. It had ended the same day. The next day around noon is when I felt the need to check and it was red blood. Went on/off during the day until later that evening I had to be on a pantyliner, by bedtime a soft cup. It was filled in 3.5 hours, normal period the soft cup on my heaviest days last least 10 hours.

On the toilet the blood like a fast drip like and open pipe. I am dizzy to having double vision, and very very tired. I am going to take a nap (friends alerted to wake me in 2 hours). If it is did this fast and heavy when I wake up. I will go to the ER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4lopez View Post
Im also not on this board, but regular to JM. After looking at your cycle this month, I would say "maybe" it was an anovolatory month. You may of geared up for "o" and it just did not happen. When your body recognized this, you hit full force AF. These are usually just flukes, and all women have these cycles. Try not to worry about it so much, your next cycle should be regular. Good luck to you, I know how devestating months like these are
July 18th, 2009, 12:17 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you ever test this month with a HPT? From the sounds of the flow, maybe a chemical pregnancy? Sounds like were in the same age group, Im 38, and I have always had very regular cycles as well, until recently when I m/c in April. I know how strange it can be to have irregular cycles when your whole life it is regular. I hope it is just a heavy af, maybe due to some cysts this month. Have you ever had fibroids?

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

July 19th, 2009, 06:16 AM
monkhester
I am so sorry about your miscarriage. I can completely understand your devestation. I pray that you get your BFP soon.

I tested with a HPT today at 10dpo and BFN. No, never had fibroids. It is definitely strange to have a 18-day cycle.

Decided to count this whatever as a cycle, although it had very little similar and warnings of my regular cycle.

I am going for a gyn appt. on Wednesday about this episode. Bleeding is still heavy, but not out of control like the last two days. I am hoping that it will stop tonight or tomorrow. Doctors don't like to do exams when your cycle is on. My cycle is 5 days long, so it should definitely have stopped by the 22nd.

Thanks everyone who tried to help me figure out what was wrong. Onward to the next cycle.

Of the two, my husband is taking it hard. Believe me I am taking it pretty hard. He trolled the site looking at answers, advice, and reasons.

His comment was, "Those are nice group of women."

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4lopez View Post
Did you ever test this month with a HPT? From the sounds of the flow, maybe a chemical pregnancy? Sounds like were in the same age group, Im 38, and I have always had very regular cycles as well, until recently when I m/c in April. I know how strange it can be to have irregular cycles when your whole life it is regular. I hope it is just a heavy af, maybe due to some cysts this month. Have you ever had fibroids?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search