Lonely and bored

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2009, 08:56 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Figured I'd chat it up with the preggos and maybe you'd rub off on me. I really wanted to come over and play on one of the ddcs, but not feeling really optimistic today.

Okay, so what's on your mind preggy gals? How many people have you told you were pregnant? Oh and also add some preggy dust for us.

Oh and please don't be afraid to post preggy type questions in here. Just keep those to the grads board.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
September 22nd, 2009, 09:08 AM
Anisah's Avatar Mom of 4 + 1 in May 2010
Send a message via MSN to Anisah Send a message via Yahoo to Anisah
Hi Teresa,

I miss the TTC crew. Here's some dust for you.
September 22nd, 2009, 11:26 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well today I have just been thinking about how this pregnancy is almost over and how far I have come with all of my children I have been fortunate to have born. I think that sometimes those who have not yet had any children think (I should say some that have not had children) that it is peaches and cream so to speak for all of those who do have children. Well I to have always dreamt of being a mommy and have had that come true but not without pain, fear, and ultimate sacrifices! I have never once been a jealous person just because most woman have flawless pregnancies instead I am happy for them no matter who they are, but often I have wonderd why I can not have a easy pregnancy. Oh well it just isn't that way for me so I just have to fight harder and take it all day by day sometimes min by min. I have been on bed rest three times this being the third time it really does suck and when you have Hyper emesis it really sucks! ( but that at least is over I almost had to get a central line for that) My goal as with the last pregnancy is to make it past 32 weeks ( My Halle now 6 is my 32 weeker and I thank god very often she was perfectly healthy just a very tiny baby) So it is not always easy being pregnant either being sick constantly or wondering if your going to lose your baby. I very much try and be sensitive to everyone wether TTC, Pregnant, or just having had a child each phase is different andas you climb that ladder it gets more challanging. So good luck to all of the TTC ladies just try and remember that not everything is what it is cracked up to be. I am just really sad I have had a few things said to me that really have hurt me and I am just trying to make sense of it is all I just do not understand why there are some individuals that are just bitter because they can not seem to grasp there goal and take it out on a person that does have what they want, but do they ever stop to wonder what some really go through to give the gift of life? I am also very scared because with my last daughter I developed Pre E immeadiatly afer her birth and I almost died (Pre E after birth is very rare but does occur) so I am hoping that this will not repeat itself. Anyhow thanks for listening if you did read it all and Good luck to all.

Last edited by Kansascity kitty; September 22nd, 2009 at 11:29 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search