CD#20 and really down

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2009, 05:53 AM
I tested yesterday as last month I only had a 21 day cycle(normally 26 day cycle), and was thinking I could have conceived awful early. I got a BFN, and have not been able to get myself together today. I woke up this morning and boobs are hurting, and I am awful crampy like The witch is coming soon. I did, however notice that my cm is like milky white which is a change, but that BFN has me so down I don't even feel like getting up out of bed. I am not sure when I will test again as AF may visit any time. We really buckled down this cycle and tried. We have in the past 9 months, but not consistently I guess. I would just think after 9 months of no bc something would have happened by now. If it doesn't happen for me soon should I go to a fertility doc? Maybe within 3 months from now or so. I have this hopeless feeling that it will never happen again
I hope my feeling is not correct. Thanks for listening to me vent this morning.

Mom of 3
Brittany (biological)14
Raymond(Came from our hearts) 11
Cameron (biological) 7

TTC a 3rd time
October 5th, 2009, 06:07 AM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey girl I'm sorry you are so down! I feel the same way tho, I just got another BFN this morning even those AF is now 3 days late and I'm ususally 28 days like clockwork. We've been trying since about June when I went off the pill and it's crazy how we spend so much of our lives trying NOT to get pregnant and now that we are, it's so hard! Have you been charting and temping? I haven't started doing that yet but if you haven't maybe you should try that before going to a doctor? A lot of women do it on this site and it seems like it really helps them pinpoint their O so... just a suggestion Well good luck and I hope your day gets better!

October 5th, 2009, 09:24 AM
I have not charted as of yet, but I have bought Ovulation test and seem to be right on target when I O. I have the ewcm right before ovulating normally. If it does not happen for me this month, I will definitely start charting next cycle. Do you think it's possible that I was just too early to test? I am holding on to every little bit of hope...
October 5th, 2009, 06:06 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not really sure because you have a very short cycle.... but i'm kind of in the same boat as you... i'm always 28 days (first time every being 29 last month) and now i'm at CD 32! and the tests say BFN but AF is still not here! So i don't know... maybe we're just Oing way later then we actually thought?! I just go by the online calculators... how do you know when you O?

October 6th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Normally The ewcm comes right before O, and I know this as I have bought the O test and its almost like clockwork. That 21 day cycle last month was really weird
I had never had a cycle that short. It was always 26 days. I am now on day 21 and was really crampy last night I just knew I would start. Never did start, but feel I will very soon again so early. I don't know what is up with my body, unless I am letting the stress get to me.
You could have ovulated much later than you thought also. It's not over for us until the witch visits... Hope you and I both get that bfp very soon..

Tonya
October 7th, 2009, 06:29 AM
Just updating, today is cd#22 which my normal cycle is 26 days, but again last month was only 21. Aunt flow has not visited as of yet. I have no changes. Still a little crampy and my boobs are really sore, as they normally are before the witch visits. I am going today to have my hair done and take a little stress out of my day. I tested on cd#19 with a BFN and that will be the last time until atleast this coming up Monday, that is ofcourse if aunt flow doesnt visit by then. I will keep updating every day until I know something. Baby dust to everyone......
October 8th, 2009, 06:57 AM
Cd#23 and no AF as of yet. The cramping has stopped, but my boobs are still so sore. I really can't tell a difference between just before a period and if I were pregnant at this point. I am going to go ahead and say, that I am not and try again next month. That way I don't get so worked up. PLease pray for strength for me to get through this week. Baby dust to everyone, and thanks for listening....
October 8th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Continuing with Cd# 23, I am very crampy and was walking around Walmart just knowing I would start right then and there. Have not started yet, but have been crampy since I got back home. Will update in the morning. I guess Aunt Flow is just ready to rear her ugly head.... Grrrr
October 9th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Cd# 24 and crampy. I was very crampy early this morning. Have not seen Af as of yet, but feel she is ready to come anytime. I hope this is not correct, but I am not going to stress over it either. Will keep any and every change posted.Thanks for listening....
::::BABY DUST TO EVERYONE:::::
October 10th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Cd#25 crampy, but not as bad today as the other day. I still have sore boobs. I still have not tested again since cd#19. AF has not visited as of yet, but day to day I almost feel like shes getting closer and closer. I am really trying to stay stress free during this two week wait, but it is so hard. Will test Monday if the aunt doesn't visit by then.
Thanks again for listening
October 11th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Today is cd#1 AF reared her ugly head...

Last edited by Trying43; October 11th, 2009 at 07:04 PM.
October 14th, 2009, 11:43 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
hi trying43! just thought i'd say "hi." do you know what day you usually ovulate? i think that might tell you a lot. they say a healthy luteal phase is over 10 days - 12+ being really good. so you should see how many days you go after you O to the day AF arrives. i have shorter cycles, too, many times. we both may have lower progesterone levels making it harder to implant. you may O really early, though, and therefore have normal levels of progesterone... many rave about taking B6 with shorter cycles. it hasn't made a huge difference for me, but i think has worked for a lot of women here.

i am just slowly starting infertility, so maybe after i get my results back from my progesterone test, i can weigh in a bit more about that.

i hope you get your bfp really soon!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
October 23rd, 2009, 08:48 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey i hope you are ok. i hope you get your this cycle.

************************************************** ********************Oct
my nephews will be Charlie 6 & Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 7 months Lillian 2 mos

Nov
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
niecesTamara 2, Arielle 8 months Lillian 3 mos

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
October 26th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Yes, from the opk I normally ovulate anywhere from day 12- 14, depending on my cycle that month. I have all the way up to 29 days for my cycle. I am thinking also of getting that progesterone test. I think I will get it next cycle if it doesnt happen for us this month. I guess I am sort of afraid to find out that something could actually be wrong. I just always thought things should just be easy and happen for me. I am so thankful to have you ladies who know exactly what I am going through, and we have someone to actually lean on.
Thank you so much,

::::baby dust to everyone:::::

Tonya

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search