We are officially TTC #2!!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Cassie3512's Avatar Veteran
I'm so excited that we are ready for #2!! Not sure how soon we'll see a BFP though because I just delivered a surrogate baby in early August, so my cycles are a little out of whack still.

My OB gave me a pack of BC pills to help regulate things, but AF is still very confused! )

I'm not sure when my period officially started this month because I had a little bleeding before I finished the pack of BC, but once I finished the pack it really kicked in 9/29.

I haven't been monitoring my temps or anything, so who knows when or if I've ovulated yet. I have been spotting for the last few days, not exactly sure why, but hopefully my cycle will get back to normal soon.

I'll probably take an HPT on 10/24 just to see, but I'm not expecting anything this month. Fingers crossed for a BFP in the next few months!!
October 12th, 2009, 03:15 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
that melts my heart that you are a surrogate mommy I hope you get your as soon as possible...so do you have a son or daughter?

October 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM
I have a 4 yr old daughter! She REALLY wants to be a big sister! After seeing a few of her friends from school have new siblings and then seeing me deliver a surrobaby, she can't wait!
October 14th, 2009, 11:31 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
hi cassie! hope you get your bfp really soon!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
October 19th, 2009, 10:08 AM
So, after taking a few OPKs and seeing the Test line gradually fade away, I have a hunch that I ovulated somewhere around 10/14. We've been BDing a lot, so I'm sure that we were well within the window.

I started temping, but don't have anything to compare the last few days to.

I've been having some odd twingy/crampy sensations in my uterus this morning...hmmm...

Early warning...I will be peeing on everything in site starting Saturday...maybe even Friday if I just can't wait!
October 20th, 2009, 03:50 AM
hiya,

Me and my hubby are ttc baby#3. I am on CD12 today and have been getting very faint lines on OPK
I dont know if that means ovulation is coming soon or just negative.
wish you good luck and may this be the month for you .
October 20th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Aisha, from what I understand, LH is often in our system at levels that will give you a faint line on OPKs, but it will surge giving you a dark line 12-36 hours before ovulation. Make sure you are doing OPKs at the same time every day (afternoon is best) and that you don't drink for 4 hours prior as it may dilute your urine causing you to miss your surge. I've even heard that some people will take 2+ OPKs per day in the week they expect the surge to happen just to be sure not to miss it.

AFM, I'm not taking any more OPKs this month since I'm pretty sure I ovulated already. I am still taking my BBT every morning, and I may have had a second shift upward this morning, but I woke up at 4:30am and then went back to sleep until 6, so my temp my have been up a little due to the interrupted sleep.

Had a few more cramps today, but they are less than yesterday...

It will be such a shock if I get a BFP since its our first month trying! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Oh, and I am on CD22

Last edited by Cassie3512; October 20th, 2009 at 12:48 PM.
October 20th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the info Cassie, hope you do get a posotive test soon, i've still got a long way to go.keep in touch and let me know what happens.
fingers crossed
btw is this your first baby?

Oh sorry...ITS UR SECOND
I'm all over the place these dayz.
October 20th, 2009, 02:59 PM
maybe its the weather in UK SOOOOOOOO DEPRESSSSING
October 20th, 2009, 05:23 PM
For some reason, I have been feeling flushed, kind of warm all over, this afternoon...not sure what that's about.

There are some weeks that fly by, but the 1WW is not one of them...omg...it feels like Saturday will never get here at this rate! I am starting to overanalyze every possible symptom...i really need to stay distracted!
October 21st, 2009, 09:56 AM
Yeah waiting is really hard. im sick of getting a negative OPK everyday
CD13 TODAY
October 21st, 2009, 12:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your negative OPKs, hopefully your surge will be here in the next few days.

AFM, I have been having twinges all morning...feeling a little crampy, but not really, just strange sensations - definitely not normal for a usual cycle. My temp is pretty much the same as its been the last several days. Had some mild heartburn earlier, but that might just be a fluke.

I took a dollar tree HPT this morning just so I could pee on something - negative, of course! I know its way too early to get a positive, I'm only 7 dpo - but I couldn't help it!
October 21st, 2009, 02:19 PM
ahhh i know the feeling. why dont you get the early pregnancy tests online? they pickup on HCG at 10 miu which is way earlier than standard store tests..and there really cheap.

I'm gonna start temping soon coz im still new to all this,i've ordered 1 online n it should be here on friday.might be abit too late to start temping now when im on CD13 ANYWAY i'll use is next month then..i'll c how it goes.

i've got a feeling you will be pregnant this time round.do you feel pregnant?
October 22nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
I do feel pregnant...gosh that would be so crazy if I get a BFP this month since its our first month trying...it took us several months to get a BFP with my daughter.

My temp jumped up this morning, I haven't been temping the whole month, but if it stays up it looks like a triphasic pattern which could be a sign of pregnancy.

My cervix seemed a little higher up today and is definitely softer. My CM was creamy too - sorry for the TMI. I also noticed some bumps on my areolas that are not there normally...but I had them during my surro-pregnancy. I have been nauseous in waves all morning, and I have had heartburn, which I don't normally get.

I would totally order some HPTs online, but I have a feeling that by the time they get here, I will already know. I am out of tests though, so I am going to pick some up today...maybe I'll even take one later - gosh I hate waiting!!
October 23rd, 2009, 03:54 AM
So I woke up super early, like 3 hours early! I took my temp because I read somewhere that you can estimate by adjusting your temp .1 for every 30 minutes. My non adjusted temp was already 97.5!! Based on my chart and adjusting it that will be a second day in the third phase for me!!

I am going to POAS in a few minutes to see if I can confirm my suspicions. Last night I was so dizzy and tired. I was moody too. I sure hope I see a BFP this morning.
October 23rd, 2009, 04:38 AM
Well, I peed...and I'm going to say BFN for now, but I think I may be able to see a hint of a line. It's just too light to see without massive squinting and holding it at an angle, so BFN for today...will test again tomorrow morning.
October 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM
I WISH YOU ALL D LUCK IN D WORLD CASSIE!!!
i'm sure i read somwhere dat even if you get a faint line in pregnancy tests its a POSITIVE!!
you'll get a darker line by tomorow im sure. fingers crossed

ive tested positive on OPK, GETTING CRAMPS AND ewcm for two days.we've been bding everyday aswell. i cant wait till i test after d two week wait.

GOOD LUCK!!! with testing tomorrow!
im 100% sure u'll get a BFP!!!!!
October 23rd, 2009, 08:59 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get your this cycle.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 5 month old Lillian newborn!

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
October 24th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Thanks ladies!! I hope I get a BFP too! The last couple nights I've been waking up in the middle of the night and then I can't go back to sleep...so annoying!

Anyway, my BBT is at 97.5 again! Yay!! Keep these high temps comin'!!

I took an EPT blue line test yesterday afternoon and think I saw an extremely faint line on that as well - although it may have been an evap...I'm going to test again with FMU in a few hours. I'll keep you posted!
October 24th, 2009, 05:56 AM
Well, my dollar tree test clearly said BFN. There is still plenty of time for a BFP this cycle. Since I'm using cheapie tests, I will continue to test each morning until AF comes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search