Nayomi is wtttc til sometime next year

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I NOTICED THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE A JOURNAL SECTION OVER IN THE WTTTC SO I HOPE EVERYONE DOESN'T MIND IF I CONTINUE MY JOURNAL AND JOURNEY JUST TIL I AM ABLE TO SEE SIGGIES AND STUFF...I DO NOT LIKE UN FINISHED BUISNESS....AND I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING ON HERE UNDER MY NEW NAME...EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT PLAN ON READING JOURNALS...BECAUSE I WANT TO RELAX....I HAVE GONE FROM FIRST TTC FOR A WHOLE 1 YEAR & 2 MONTHS WITH ONE MISCARRIAGE LAST NOV 08 BASICALLY NO SUCCESS ...WE WERE GOING TO NTNP BUT I JUST THINK WTTTC TIL NEXT YEAR JUST SOUNDS A LOT NICER.....DH AND I ARE TALKING ABOUT USING CONDOMS SOON...WE HAVE NOT USED THOSE THINGS IN SO LONG....CALL ME WEIRD BUT WHEN WE START USING THOSE THINGS I WILL FEEL IN CONTROL....SINCE MY OTHER JOURNEY HAS LEFT ME FEELING NOT IN CONTROL......I AM SO THANKFUL TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING MY JOURNAL...HAPPY FOR ALL THE GIRLS THAT HAVE GOTTEN S AND EVEN HAD BABIES DURING MY JOURNEY....OH...I TOLD DH IT WAS FUNNY THAT WE HAVE DECIDED TO WTTTC RECENTLY BECAUSE YESTERDAY DURING LIKE 1-2 HOURS OF A NAP I HAD A VERY LONG DREAM....IN THE DREAM DH GOT ME PREGNANT IN THIS HOUSE THAT WE LIVE IN WITH THE INLAWS SLEEPING DOWNSTAIRS AND THEIR BABY UPSTAIRS....IN WHICH WE ARE AROUND THE CORNER FOR HIM......SO YEAH I GOT TO BE PREGNANT IN MY DREAM...TO WHERE MY BELLY GOT REAL BIG.....I THINK IT WAS A C SECTION(THAT COULD OF BEEN FROM ANOTHER DREAM.....BUT I ENDED UP CARING FOR MY SON IN THE DREAM...AND MY SIS IN LAW THREW A BABY SHOWER FOR HER FRIEND(THE FUNNY THING IS...SHE DOES HAVE A FRIEND THAT HAS 2 KIDS RIGHT NOW THAT ARE REAL YOUNG...AND SHE IS TTC #3. SO IF MY DREAM IS A FUTURISTIC ONE....MY GREATEST FEAR WILL COME TRUE...THAT WE STAY WITH THE INLAWS LONGER THAN I WANT TOO.....SEEMS LIKE WHATEVER I REALLY REALLY WANT IN THE GUT OF MY HEART....I GET THE PLAIN OPPOSITE..... (OH TODAY IS 7 MONTHS THAT MY MOM IN LAW HAS BEEN IN HEAVEN.... I KNOW SHE IS HAVING A GREAT TIME
IM ON DAY 3 OF AF....AS SOON AS IT GOES OR STARTS TO LIGHTEN UP...I PLAN ON GETTING BACK ON TRACK WITH MY WEIGHT LOSS THAT IS MY TOP PRIORITY RIGHT NOW....THIS COLDER WEATHER IN OHIO IS NOT MAKING IT ANY EASIER...I LOVE WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE SUMMER...SO IM GOING TO MISS SUMMER.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; October 18th, 2009 at 03:22 AM.
October 18th, 2009, 11:41 AM
hoping everyone a great week!!!

I AM NOW PLAY THIS GAME ON FACEBOOK CALLED BABY ADOPTER AND THIS OTHER GAME ON http:// Online baby simulation game - Babydow why they call it babydow...idk......BUT I CAN NOT WAIT TIL I GET THE HANG OF THESE GAMES...I DIS LIKE BEING A NEWBIE

Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
October 18th, 2009, 05:13 PM
HEY EVERYONE...I JUST CANT STAY AWAY FROM MY J.M. JOURNAL FOR VERY LONG...WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS 3 BABY RELATED GAME SITE ITS CALLED:

CyberInfants.com - Adopt A Virtual Baby I DECIDED TO ADOPT/HAVE A LITTLE GIRL...(U GET TO SEE A REAL BABY )I AM ABOUT TO START IT...BUT WHILE I AM ON MY SPECIAL TTC BREAK/VACATION...I STILL HAVE TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN

FROM THOSE 3 DIFFERENT BABY GAMES THAT I HAVE BEEN RAVING ABOUT...I HAVE ADOPTED 2 GIRLS AND 1 LITTLE BOY.....

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; October 18th, 2009 at 05:15 PM.
October 19th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Hey! so today dh and I had a nice little talk.....I can not wait til it saids veteran under my name...so that it can run smoothly and the way I had it before on my old profile...ne how...i was trying to make out a year plan of Not Tty then Ttc and my dh looked at me and said 3 month planning is enough for him...I can not over load the dh......dh and I are so different that way...so ttc break Oct,Nov&Dec then Jan. we will be back in the Ttc game.

Since dh was not going to think past 3 months i was thinking....2 months off 1 month on...then 3 months off 1 month on...so on and so forth...but I agree with dh that a 3 month plan is good for now...its really a little less than 3 months though...

neway i hope everyone finds themselves pregnant before this year is over

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
October 20th, 2009, 03:15 PM
(crystal)hey when you have time...write in my new journal called on a ttc break til 1-1-2010:d your litle man is so so cute....look like he picked up on color.....i know you will have another little one when it is time. My name is samara shepherd on there.

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search