.Peace

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2009, 08:19 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My Intro:

my name is Nayomi and my hubby's name is Chandler. we have been married since May 24,2002 when he was 19 and I was 21. we have been wanting kids since the first day we met(especially me) but he wasn't comfortable with trying til we got married...anyway Sept 2008 both of my sister in law's had their sons. i became aunty. this month was also when I decided to get really serious with trying...hubby was 25 and i was 27. Nov 8th& 9th I mis carried a twin each of those days...my heart sunk...because i didnt even know i was pregnant....but i def. knew what i saw both of those days...and that af lasted 9 days instead of the normal 6 days...and that cycle was super heavy and so painful that ibeprofen was not working...i didnt break the news to my hubby til i lost twin b. it really really broke his heart...i decided to continue to try to get pregnant right when that af finished up....so i did get my wish last year to get pregnant before i turned 28. dec 4,2008 i turned 28. jan2009 i joined j.m. and my life has never been the same....in my circle of people i know outside of the internet world...i dont know anyone who wants to have children as badly as i do...the one girl i knew...was my sister in law on my hubby's side of the family..and she got pregnant dec 2007 and had my nephew sept 2008....so until j.m. i felt completely alone in the ttc phase of my life...but i dont feel lonly any more. febo9 my hubby turned 26 years old. feb09-may09 i decided to start temping. may i actually used opks and pre seed. i felt discouraged when af hit me right on my hubby and I's 7 year wedding anniversary on May 24,2009. so that is when i decided that June09-Dec09 that i am going to just ttc natural....but then July09 i decided that hubby and i will be using fertilityblend(so far just me) but im trying to talk him into it using the one for men....so july09-dec09 i/we will be using fertilityblend.....fertilityblend said expect results after using their product after 3 months which will bring me to Oct2009....so we shall see.........Nov09 will be 1 year since my m/c of twins....and my biggest wish right now is to get and stay pregnant before i turn 29 dec4,09. Time will tell....thanks for joinning me durring my very long journey(hopefully not for very much longer) Well...I did not get my wish to be pregnant before I turned 29. I know God has a reason for this and everything. since Dec.2009 I have been going all natural with the Ttc process and trying to get my health in order....I am at 260 lbs when I reach 140 lbs then I will feel a lot more hopeful. Til then I am holding on to my faith. I hope and pray 2010 brings my weight loss and shiny new I am thankful for all the people that I have met and will meet along the way. p.s. dh just turned 27.feb2010 going to start fertilityblend til 5/17 then 5/18 I will start Soy-Isoflavones each cycle.(when it saids to take it, that is) may 2002- March 18,2010 dh and I were NTNP. March 18th,2010 was also the 1 year anniversary of my mom in law's death......March 19,2010 Dh and I are now WTTC with not prevening til....... We need to take care all of our medical issues/fertility issues. Even though dh failed his fertility test in late feb...(home fertility test) I still have hope in God. I tested my fsh on March 19th,2010 and I passed it, so I am able to get pregnant!!! I am so happy about this news!!!!

Yep I sure did... made a new title.... I do not settle for long..... I am so happy that it is a new month...and my 29th bday is in 2 days...I think today is my O day but I am waiting for fertilityfriend to confirm it to be sure....so we shall see in the next 3 days.....I hope there will be lots of s this month Eating Chinese in 3 hours-4 hours to start the celebration of my bday early..as dh will be working this Friday....its been so long since I have had a really good bday..for my 30 bday I hope to be a mom before then...that is all I pray for right now...well the deepest part of my soul anyway. I am Nayomi for whomever does not know who I am.

dec 21 4pm aaliyah movie lmndec 26 faster internet

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months
March Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2 Arielle 1 ys old Lillian 7 mos
April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ys

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; June 4th, 2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: wanted to change my title
December 1st, 2009, 04:33 PM
SINCE HARDLY ANYONE IS OVER HERE...I AM GOING TO JUST WRITE OVER IN TRYING TO CONCEIVE FIRST.....IT WAS NICE GETTING TO KNOW PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM....IF I EVER GET A I WILL UPDATE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW.

Dec
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 2nd, 2009, 12:09 AM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
hey nayomi! happy belated thanksgiving! glad you had fun with your family and happy early b-day! same as my new little niece! her birthday is this friday. i'll be checking on you here and over in ttc first if you end up posting there instead... (also happy 'o'ing, my cycle buddy!)

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
December 2nd, 2009, 06:37 AM
Hopeful-please feel free to comment me at my Main journal over there in Trying to Conceive First.

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 19th, 2009, 04:46 PM
happy weekend everyone...day 4 of my cycle...just waiting for it to leave me alone..... Chillen today with hubby and that's about it....

Im going to start writing in this journal again as there are more ladies over here now...yea and toast to that

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 20th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Hey everyone!!! I am glad that it is a new week Tomorrow is not going to be that easy because dh is working 8am-3am Yikes....but I will be ok..... 5 more days til Christmas and that is when I will see my family again Also counting down to Tuesday my dh's next day off of work....I brought a lot of my old journals to date so that I could say my sorry to God for talking about my inlaws like I have been since 1-11-2009 in my journals....(I wanted to answer anyone's question about that) af is trying to leaving...Thank goodness Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 21st, 2009, 12:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Nayomi..I am Shawna and I am trying to conceive my third baby..I have 8 year old and year old daughters...My husband and I just starting TTC conceive this month and since we never actually "tried" for our daughters, the waiting is the worse..Good luck and happy holidays to you!
December 22nd, 2009, 11:52 PM
shawna!!! nice to meet you.....I hope you get your 3rd blessing real soon

here is the link to my other journal:
(so everyone can catch up on what is going on...)

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ould-easy.html

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 27th, 2009, 12:53 AM
I made it home safely not too long ago If feels good to be home...I actually did a couple of things for our huge Christmas dinner...one thing was a first...and that is take all the meat off of the turkey...cause my mom said..she was tired of dealing with bones(she usually gets this job every year...but she passed down the tradition to me this year....and I did one of the macaroni's.........which was the box kind like 3 in a pot...and she did basically everything else.....i didnt know macaroni n cheese with onions could ever taste so good...that was a hit...my 2nd baby sister to the very youngest made those kind of potatoes where you scoop them out, then in a bowl you put in the ingredients for special mashpotatoes then you put the filling back into the potatoe skins...I found that interesting as I have not ever had that before(that i can remember) both of my baby sisters made a ginger bread house and decorated it all nice...they said every year they make this...but it just sits and sits and everyone picks the candy off because no one can stand that taste of ginger(ginger is healthy) i also noticed that hardly anyone touched all the different veggies except mom and I......there was baked beans and some bbq ribs.....my mom's boyfriend's brought some cookies......and there was cake....it was nice for my mom and us 3 girls to sit at the table...all though there was a lot of my siblings,inlaws and nephews missing from the table...but I enjoyed the special time as it was.....I got to babysit my nephew 2-3 days out of the 4 days that I was there at my moms....that little boy is full of energy.....he kept me so busy& tired...that literally for the rest of the day...my mind did not think once...about how I want to be a mom....in fact something is changing in my heart to where I can be patient about my time to become a mom some day....I read all of that book by Jackie Mize called Supernatural Childbirth......I plan on writing that lady to get advice and prayers.....I am seriously going to work on weight loss and other aspects of my life.....& just relax.....

I know this is late...but Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Pretty soon New Years will be here

Not much else is going on....I can not wait to catch up on everyone's journals.

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 28th, 2009, 08:50 AM
I have made the decision to just be happy and satisfied with it being just hubby and I...til God decides other wise.( i made this decision yesterday)

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 28th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Nayomi..you are exactly right. It will happen in Gods Time! Once you do have your baby your life will be super hectic so enjoy the time you have alone with your dh now!
December 28th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Thanks for saying that Shawna...by the way I like your name because I have a sister that we call Shawna and then my sister in law's name is La Shawn. so yeah that name runs in my family.

Dh and I got caught in the snow storm last night....I will not be doing any more trips til around spring......we almost slid off the road...but we prayed and it slid back correctly on the road...I have never been so scared in my life.....that is how you know true winter is here.....where was this snow when we needed it for Christmas ah well. I am tired today from any of the lack of sleep that I got while spending time with my family....but I am glad to be back home. Thanks to my 2nd older younger sister I have a new but kinda old cellphone......so I am very thankful to her for that....been without since July. Anyway for the next two days dh has off so I guess we will spend lots of time together...I hope everyone has a great week!!! 4 days til Jan 1st!!! P.s. what I am not happy about...is that I have the beginnings of a sore throat( the only down fall to being around a lot of people )I hope this sore throat is with me only a short time.

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 28th, 2009, 08:27 PM
something i found out through pregnology:

• The time needed for recruitment of the follicles and selecting the best (dominant) follicle for the ovulation causes variations in the length of the cycle.
Research supports the suggestion that a bright 100W bedside lamp used on 5 consecutive nights prior to ovulation can cause reduction of long menstrual cycles.

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; December 28th, 2009 at 08:34 PM.
December 29th, 2009, 12:12 AM
hey there! today& tomorrow dh is off from work so I plan on doing a lot of offline things and spending time with him....I hope everyone has a great day... 3 days til 1-1-2010

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 29th, 2009, 02:19 AM
deleted

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; March 19th, 2010 at 03:11 AM.
December 29th, 2009, 11:47 AM
well i cant believe it but my baby sister and baby sister in law both gave the Possible picture of my hubby's and I's future baby(just a joke) really high compliments...Im surprised because dh and I did not think this baby was all that cute....look at my signature....but aw well all in great fun...

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 29th, 2009, 01:58 PM
deleted

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; March 19th, 2010 at 03:14 AM.
December 30th, 2009, 11:40 AM
hey there!!! glad it is a new day.... I am praying things get better in Jan. since Dec. has not been a good month I am not talking about Ttc life either.... aw well today is my brother and bro in law's 28th day so I need to be happy for them. Tomorrow is New Year's Even then in 2 days is New years 2010..... I can not wait After that I can not wait til dh's bday feb 8th, Valentine's day then Spring.....so that we do not have to worry about nasty weather that comes with winter season. Oh and spring is when I plan to see my family next...so I have quite a bit of a wait. 3 of my family members said that , that baby in my signature is so cute wow!!! anyway I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve and New Years.... & lots of 2010 babies.

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 31st, 2009, 07:08 AM
Hey!Happy New Year's Eve!!!

well dh is working from 10am-2am so I am going to miss him big time. but I do get the alone time that I need I hope everyone has a great day today. I am 1/2 way through my cycle now....... My 1st nephew charlie took his first steps by himself yesterday...I am so proud of him.

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
December 31st, 2009, 10:32 PM
happy New Year 2010 !!!

hey everyone! I am so happy and thankful to God to be able to see the very beginning of 2010 I pray 2010 brings all of us lots of s and babies I am waiting on dh to get here from work. I miss him so...hopefully next New Years(2011) I will get to spend it with him( unless he and I will be a brand new family with our new babies(baby)) I spent my new years on face book and watching movies after movies....Ive been trying to remember what happend last New Years and my memory will not go that far...except i know 1-11-2009 I had joined J.M. and so 1-11-2010 is coming up real quick (which will be 1 year that I have been on J.M.

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; December 31st, 2009 at 11:04 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search