Alyssa TTC for Number 3!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2009, 02:15 PM
sunshinealyssamichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sunshinealyssamichelle
My husband, Roy, and I had a "scare" (Exciting, not scarey) this month concerning af and my period. First of all, I started getting very prominent blue veins on both of my breasts, which were sore, especially the nipples. I was nauseous, although I get a little nauseous before my period anyway. I've been working out and exercising, and when we thought I was pregnant, I stopped. Ugh. I felt like such a failure on both ends when I got what appeared to be my period. I'm so confused by af. I noticed pink discharge on the toilet paper three days ago. Then I started spotting heavily, and would even get a few clots in the toilet. However, when I wiped, there was a lot of bright red blood on the toilet paper-day one. Then on day two the blood was dark red. It would just skim the top of the pad-so not even enough to start soaking into the pad. The blood on there was dried blood. I dont' get it. I had cramps, lower back pain and just period symptoms. Then, it got heavier on day two and today, day three, it has slowed down a bit. I even put a tampon in for a couple of hours, and there was blood on the tampon (darkish) but not soaked into the tampon. I'm really confused. I keep looking around online to see what the heck is going on with my body, but I just don't know. Some sites say implantation bleeding, even with the color. I was pretty sure that I was CD29 when I started bleeding, but DH said that I was only CD25 (I didn't mark last month's period, of course-it's the only month that I've really had this, and DH keeps track of my periods better than I do-guess it interferes with BD). LOL I dont' know what's going on with my body. I'll have to keep writing. I was scared that I was having a miscarriage, but I don't think so. I never did get a positive on an HPT. Just negatives. But, if DH was right and I was only CD25, I wouldn't have gotten one anyway. HUH. Aggravating!

Alyssa, Mom to:
Ethan, November 6, 2005
Lexi, August 20, 2007

December 19th, 2009, 10:40 AM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
i definitely know how aggravating AF can be when ttc! sending you lots of

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search