Trying too conceive our first baby...

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Hello my name is morenna me and my husband of a year have been trying too have a baby now for 3 months with this one being the 4th. Well we had no luck at all its getting very nerve racking that we cant make this happen, so the ovulation comercials kept poping up so we decided to go in purchase a ovulation kit. and the brand we purchased is clear blue easy digital that shows a circle for no lh surge n a smiley face if u detected the surge.. So i started my cycle on the second of this month and accordinly too the calender i am supposed too ovulate on wednesday which is the 16th. I started taking the ovulation predictors on saturday so i just got a smiley on Monday yayyyy i was happy, because for a min there i thought i wasnt ovulating at all. A wipe on the fore head!!! So on sunday we bd but just too do it i held my legs up afterwards for about 30 min, but yesterday i was surprised too see a happy face we rushed n bd again i held my legs up again for 30 min last night.. hopefully this ovulation predictor helps a bunch!! We finally decided too take off the protections n have a kid but i didnt think it would start getting heart breaking, cause of the negative results.. And also i never been pregnant before so i dont know what too expect... thanks
December 15th, 2009, 06:04 PM
I too am TTC my first. I have been using the same ovualtion kit. I detected ovulation on day 16 and i normally have 32 day cycles. Now i am 10 days past ovulation (day 26) and am experiencing what i think is implantation bleeding and cramping. I too held my legs up after intercourse!! Hopefully we are both pregnant!!!
December 16th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Hey L21!! Hopefully you are im sending you much baby dust!!! Thats also good news i hope you are haveing implantation bleeding is it brownish discharge?? and also what was the pattern you used did you baby dance when you saw your first smiley face and the next day?? I bd on sunday monday and yesterday and omg yesterday i had the worst ovulation cramping it lasted for a long time almost all day... I was kinda happy too though atleast i kno i did ovulate i dont remember feeling it last month.. N how did you wait your 2 weeks? im going too just wait on christmas too come lol but the week i supposed too find out if im prego ill be on vacation which is good..
December 17th, 2009, 08:13 AM
So today I am only 2 dpo and nothing too report.. i went home yesterday after work and I took the ovulation test again day after ovulation so it came out negative a plain ole circle so hopefully somethings going on in there!!
December 17th, 2009, 12:23 PM
KennasMama's Avatar Loving my baby girl!
Welcome to the journals, Moreena. Good luck TTC, hopefully it's not much longer. I am Jessica and this is our second month TTC. We bought OPKs over last weekend and I am going to start them on Sat or Sun. Good luck!! KUP

December 17th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Good luck i must say using the opk was fun,, when do u supposed too ovulate??
December 18th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Ohhh k well im 3 dpo and theres nothing new i feel kinda normal had a few twingles n pichiny feelings but i wont let that get my hopes up cause it could be up in my head lol Im ready too enjoy this weekend.
December 19th, 2009, 10:47 AM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
hi moreena! just saying "hi' and hoping you get a here real soon!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
December 21st, 2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks Alot hopeful,, so today I am 6 days pass ovulation and the only thing i have too report to my journal is on sat morn i woke up with a sore throat too some medicine the pain went away but the next day stuffy nose and then today it seem too be going away, slight head ache but nothing too take any medicine..the two week wait is a pain!!!
December 21st, 2009, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck ttc...this is my first month and its really nervewrecking..i feel like i get symptoms but i dont wanna get my hopes up...the wait is the worse!
December 21st, 2009, 01:31 PM
I know i dont niether i do feel a slight pinch hear and there but im ignoring it.. but i have a slight head ache but it could be because of the little sore throat thing that was only one day which was sat.. now im sneezing alot but the throat been fine sine sat nite..
December 21st, 2009, 08:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Keep me updated! Good luck..
December 23rd, 2009, 08:12 AM
well yesterday supper busy didnt have time to report so yesterday was 7dpo and i felt a ton of things lower bach ache, breast had a few zings, and also a little pinching here and there which lasted all day off and on but its very lite so i dont wanna dwell on it.. today i am 8 dpo i cant wait till the weekend or something im starting to get anxious its so sad that im not even worried about christmas i keep forgetting it comeing up in a couple of days.. im so ready for next week to come
December 25th, 2009, 04:59 PM
OK so yesterday I was 9dpo didn't have time too write,, I had pinching and a lil cramping on the left side a lil on the right but mainly on the left side....I started too feel a lil sick mabe a lil car sick cause we was ridn around going too store too store for christmas!!
December 26th, 2009, 09:11 PM
So today I am 11dpo and this morning I had sickness again like motion sickness so I had a lil cramping on the left side.. I didn't eat much today so I called the hubby he asked if I at I said no I been feeling sick so he ask if I took a pregnacy test I said no so I remembered I had one opk left I took it n omg it came out positive it was a smiley face then my girlfriends came and we went too the store and so we bought a clear blue digital test n it came out PREGNANT GOT MY BFP AT 11 dpo
December 26th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yea and congrats

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Their ages in Sept!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 6
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 6 month old Lillian 1 mos!

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
December 27th, 2009, 09:38 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
congratulations moreena!!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
December 27th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Thank u so much u guys!! I'm still in shock I didn't look foward too testing untill this Tuesday..
December 28th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations!
January 1st, 2010, 10:45 PM
Thank you shawnamb

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search