~Our TTC journey for number 2~

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2009, 09:56 AM
mommy jenn's Avatar Mega Super Mom2Morgan
~INTRODUCTION~

NAME: Jennifer (mommy jenn)

HUSBAND: Brett (24)

DAUGHTER:
Morgan Paige (6 months) 4 June 2009

WHERE AM I:
South Africa

WHAT DO I DO:
SAHM

FERTILITY:
PCOD, Luteal Phase Defect (LPD), FHS defect

CHART:

INFO:
We are hoping for another girl, so we are "gender swaying". We are not being deadly stricked on the swaying and if we are blessed with a boy then that is great! Its all in the name of fun

PREDICTIONS: ROXY: i see MAY and BOY

CHERI: sees OCTOBER (more of a EDD than conception month) and BOY

20 December 2009

While out doing the final bits of Christmas shopping, Dh and i got talking... he said that he thinks it would be better for me to get pg when Morgan (our DD of 6 months) is walking so that i dont have to carry her around. I thought otherwise and said that i would rather spend my first trimester while Morgan is still crawling because once she gets walking and running around i don't think i could handle the ms and fatigue that comes with being pg and in the first trimester.

He agreed and said that if thats how i would rather have it then its up to me.

SOOO WE ARE TTCING! I'm not expecting to get pg in a flash but it would be great if things turned out that way (dont we all wish that?)

With Morgan it took us 8 months and two early mc and 2 rounds of clomid to conceive her. So the chances of this being as easy as one, two, three... are slim...

DECEMBER/JAN CYCLE (CHERI'S PREDICTION CYCLE): CD9

supplements:

***SOY THIS MONTH*** 80mg CD4-8

Met (100mg) - first month
Vit B6 (100mg) - for LPD and serious PMS
Cranberry (800mg) - lower cm ph for gender swaying
Culcium (1000mg) - lower cm ph for gender swaying
folic acid (800mcg) - pregnancy health
Increase dairy in diet - for gender sway

Stats:

nothing going on now... just basically finished AF, and SOY. I have found research on the net that says that soy can help with ovulation. I do not belive it can bring O forward but i do believe it can create healthy follies and a stronger O, this intern helps lengthen ones LP. So i am hoping this helps in my case.

I predict i will only ovulate in January.

so for now... Waiting To Ovulate.

--------------------------------------------------

DECEMBER/JAN CYCLE (CHERI'S PREDICTION CYCLE): CD12

nothing much to report, not even cramping or O-like pains or anything. I know that i ovulate really late so this cycle i am not getting excited even though i took the soy. I personally dont think that soy helps bring O sooner. If it did then there wouldn't be clomid... am i right?

Anyway, I haven't done much in the way of changing my diet. Just trying to stay away from carbs (coz of the met) and i havent had any alcohol this cycle YET!!! I must admit i will not pass on a few glasses on Xmas and New Year. I feel that if i stress out and play to hard at this whole making another baby thing, i am only going to frazzel myself out like i did with ttcing Morgan.

DECEMBER/JAN CYCLE (CHERI'S PREDICTION CYCLE): CD14

OMG! so i got CH today for some reason.... ***?

I'm SOOO confused!?

DECEMBER/JAN CYCLE (CHERI'S PREDICTION CYCLE): CD18

So FF still thinks i have ovulated! I am now apparently 7dpo. I really dont think so,my temps are WAAAy to low for that. I think i have had some activity in my ovaries the past few days so I think i might be cooking up an egg in there.

anyway, its getting close to my fertile time so we will probably start our bd every second day plan.

DECEMBER/JAN CYCLE (CHERI'S PREDICTION CYCLE): CD28

so its been 10 days since i have updated. In those ten days i have had cramping and what feel like cysts forming and i have been sick. im sick right now actually. i think i have a sinus infection, its horrible and i feel like crap.

Im not sure if its been the sinus or the met but the past week i have felt EXHAUSTED! i wake up and i actually cant cope. yesterday morgan went down at 6pm and so did i. i got straight into bed and i was lights out. i woke up when dh got home but he told me to stay in bed and get better so i he made dinner and the i got back into bed and i was out.

anyway, i dont know if todays big dip means that i will be Oing today and i am sick of getting my hopes up. if it happens if happens.

Last edited by mommy jenn; January 7th, 2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: update
December 21st, 2009, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Jennifer..I am Shawna and i am TTC #3. Good luck to you!
December 21st, 2009, 10:59 PM
mommy jenn's Avatar Mega Super Mom2Morgan
thanx nice to meet you! good luck to you too!

December 23rd, 2009, 11:13 AM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
hi jenn! welcome to the boards!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
June 24th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are ya???
June 29th, 2010, 03:34 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Hey Jen...welcome!!! Hope you don't have to stay around too long.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search