Waiting for a Miracle

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2010, 10:59 PM
I offically started my 13th cycle of TTC our third child yesterday. My cycles are usually 28-29 days. Since it is taking so long, this cycle I am finally going to try other stuff. So far we have not charted, or used OPK's or checked CM, or cervix position, none of that. So, I'm trying OPK's this time around, and the basal themometor I ordered from amazon should be here tomorrow. I really hope this helps. I don't know what else to do.
March 12th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to J.M. and here is some baby
Nayomi is NTNP team blue #2

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

My NTNP #2 Journal:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...-blue-2-a.html
JUNE 7, 2014 My daughter Jakaira turns 2 !!!!!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 1 month old

Going to work on weight loss for now.
to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
What I want to buy my sister

4.towels,wash cloths
5.size 1 diapers,diaper wipes
6.handmits n socks n burp cloths
7.0-3 months clothes (winter/spring)
8.boppy pillow
9.head bands with flowers
10.stroller
dresser
bouncy seat

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
Post 220 saids what I want to buy sis,hubby n I
March 12th, 2010, 09:52 AM
katinagj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's definitely a good idea to temp! When you temp you can find out if your cycles are being normal or not, or if your luteal phase is long enough. If you are actually ovulating, or if your ovulation date is later than the norm. Plus there are plenty of girls on JM looking for charts to stalk! Including me! haha. Welcome to JM!! You will love it here, the ladies here are awesome, and so helpful!

Some baby dust for ya!

ETA: We are also on our 13th or 14th cycle

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/
March 12th, 2010, 10:54 AM
CD 3 Update

Af is still here, although lighter..she usually stays for about 4 days. My basal themometor came today so I will start tempting in the morning. I'm really thinking that maybe I'm ovulating earlier/later then I think. Since my cycles are usually 28-29 days, I guess CD 14 or 15. My husband works long hours so we don't BD all the time..just around my fertile time..maybe I've been missing it this whole time?? I'll have answers soon..hopefully.
March 13th, 2010, 03:58 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and ! I am using OPKs and temping this month too. I really like it! My cycles are usually 28 days, and though I knew I ovulated later, I discovered this month that I didn't ovulate until CD19, putting my luteal phase at just 8dpo. That is if AF arrives on time. After my chemical in December, my cycles got a little weird. But I should be back to normal this cycle. I have to say that I like charting my CP/CM, symptoms, temps, etc. It gives me something to focus on each day and has gone a LONG way towards helping me not obsess over pg symptoms.

Also, you may want to consider prenatal vitamins, Evening Primrose Oil from start of AF to O day, low dose or baby aspirin, as well as Vitamin B to help lengthen your LP if it's short. There are also Fertilaid vitamins that you can take, as well as Preseed lubricant you can use to help around O time. There really are a lot of things you can do to help the eggie along. Lots of Baby Dust!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search