♥kellysheree's journey to #3 with her firefighter♥

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2010, 08:06 PM
kellysheree's Avatar balls to the wall
Hi all! My name is Kelly. I'm 25. I'm married to the man of my dreams Travis who is also 25. I'm a SAHM/Full time respiratory therapy student (soon to be graduate) and he's a firefighter for our county. We have two awesome kiddos, Micah, she's 5 and Caleb, he's 2. I've been trying to convince DH to have baby #3 and he's not been so sure, but just in the last week or so, he's decided he's ready to actively ttc, which just makes me soooooo excited . I have PCOS, so that makes things a little difficult, and it made things hard with Caleb, but now I know exactly what to do this time around. I take metformin, I've taken soy isoflavones to get my ovaries to work during the long cycle and now I'm using opks to see when my surge happens. DH and I are BDing often and just praying that things happen kinda quickly...I can't wait to be pregnant!

Well, hopefully my stay here is short....I got a Cheri reading that said April was my month, and it started off good with DH finally being on board..so I'm hoping it ends great with a BFP!

**thanks brui77 for my AMAZING siggy**
VISIT MY BLOG: www.faithfullyeverafter.blogspot.com
April 10th, 2010, 08:27 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Kelly! It's great to see you here on TTC Journals! I hope you get your BFP this month too. That would be awesome!
April 11th, 2010, 04:55 AM
SarahJane89's Avatar Member
Good luck with your TTC jouney!!! Hope you get your soon
April 11th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Well....I've decided today that PCOS and long cycles without a BFP are for the birds! I'm tired of it! I really really am! I mean..how am I supposed to get any conceiving done if my ovaries decide not to work, may I ask? I'm hoping that my stay in TTC is short lived, because it's only been 1/2 of cycle #1 and I'm ready to be done...dangit. I have no patience and I know TTC requires it. *sigh* vent over....hopefully things will look up tomorrow!

April 14th, 2010, 10:59 AM
cycle day 54...and nothing.....i wish AF would show up...I hate these rollar coasters and it seems that everyone around me is either having babies, finding out their pregnant or are pregnant. *sigh* it doesn't make things any easier...i'm so ready for me to be pregnant....

April 20th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Well DH has totally fallen off of the baby bandwagon as quickly as he jumped on! I'm giving him time...and then I guess I'm gonna try and see if I can get him to jump on the NTNP plan. I'm just so ready for another baby, and for school to be over. *sigh* why must he make this so hard?

April 23rd, 2010, 02:42 PM
I really want to take a test, but I am so scared to. DH is off of our ttc bandwagon, I almost feel like this is the last shot that I've got (unless I get surprise pregnant). I feel like my body is just playing horrible mind games with me. I have sore bbs, and my stomach is in knots. I'm on day 63 of my cycle, and highly doubtful of me being pregnant. I just want to be pregnant so bad, but I don't want to see a BFN.

This has been so hard for me. After DH told me that he doesn't want to continue trying and I'm holding out hope that maybe this was my cycle and I won't have to think about it anymore. I just know that PCOS has made my cycle so wierd that I can't read too much into anything. I did that in December and was so dissapointed that it was too much.

Why is getting pregnant so hard when you want one? And why must my DH make things so difficult. Oh well...God will carry me. He will give me strength and the insight that I need.

April 24th, 2010, 06:19 PM
I'm not happy right at this moment. We were out for dinner and had to run to Walgreens/Walmart for a couple of things. As I was going into Walgreens I asked, should we get something to see? And because DH is in such great denial, he was like no.

Darn him. I can't stand this anymore. I know that he doesn't want me to be pregnant, but if it is a possibility then he should just go with it. I'm sorry that he changed his mind 2 weeks after deciding that he wanted to ttc, but don't punish me for it. I'm just so upset right at this moment. And he wonders why I am quiet all of the time.

May 8th, 2010, 07:43 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww Kelly! I am sorry that DH changed his mind on you like that. It makes it hard when our men decide to be indecisive! Ugh, Men sometimes!! As for your long cycles, can you go to your doctor for something to jump start your cycle? DH's cousin's wife was a lot like you and when they were TTCing (they just had a beautiful little girl last month), her doctor (turns out he's mine too..LOL) gave her a prescription to get her cycles going when they'd go long. I hope you can get your cycles going. VGL Hon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search