Caitlin's Taking 6 Months to Treat Endo and Get Healthy

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will post the story in the hideaway.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
May 16th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Today was a fun day with DH. We boom boomed last night then went to bed early. We slept until eleven thirty then boom boomed again!! We are doing our best to catch that eggie. I have to say boom booming in the morning is one of the best ways to start the day. We then grabbed some lunch and headed to the beach!! We had so much fun!!! It had been so long since we spent an afternoon at the beach! Then we came home and I fixed pork chops for dinner. Yummy!!! I hope you ladies had a great weekend!!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 16th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That sounds so fun, going to the beach!! I'm glad you got to boom boom too!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 16th, 2010, 11:28 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt

I LOVE going to the beach & bringing a good book!!! Glad you both had a nice time!

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

May 17th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Thanks ladies!!! The beach was gorgeous yesterday!!! I did see a few cute preggo bellies! I wanted to be the one with the preggo belly! They had them covered up. I would have had mine showing for all the world to see!!!

I got my hair cut this morning. It looks really cute!! The weather is really gross here! I definately need to clean but all I want to do is curl up with my book!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 18th, 2010, 07:19 AM
I woke up to my alarm this morning to temp. It had skyrocketed so I was in a great mood since it looks like I Oed yesterday and we are definately covered!! Well we had a dr. app at eight forty this morning. The alarm was set for seven but we hit the snooze. We heard a lot of water but we just thought that it was really raining outside. WRONG!!! Water was streaming down a ton of our walls!! We jumped up threw clothes on and started moving our things away from the walls and trying to mop of the water! We had buckets everywhere! I called the landlord and he got here right away. A pipe had burst on the fourth floor!! And the water was leaking down to us on the first floor. The third and fourth floor apartments are ruined. Luckily none of our stuff was ruined because we hopped to it so quickly. There is some damage in the wall, ceiling, and carpet in our apartment. They have some machine here now sucking up the water.

DH left and went to work saying that he did not want this to cost us a day's worth of work. I am a little frustrated because now I am left to deal with all of this by myself. I do feel bad because since this happened we could not make the dr app and we have to wait until June 7th to go!!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 18th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Well it looks like there is a good chance we will have to leave our apartment for a few days!!! Ahg! You have to be freakin kidding me!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 18th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Caitlin that sucks so bad!! How does a pipe just burst? aaarggh that must be so frustrating! Sorry hon!
It does look like you Od yesterday hon!! YAY for the TWW

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 18th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Thank you Judy! I do not know how a pipe just bursts. I am just glad it happened while we were here. It is very frustrating. I cannot shower or anything because I am waiting for the guy to come back and tell us if we have to leave. I would rather be out of here while they are taking care of this stuff, but we will see.

Yay for tww!! Hopefully I will be getting CHs soon.

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 18th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Well we have to leave our apartment. We are going to stat with my in-laws for a few days. I have no idea how long we will have to be there. I have everything packed now I am just waiting on DH to come home.

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 19th, 2010, 02:54 AM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Caitlin, well I am dumb.. I somehow missed your journal!! I will pop back in to fully read everything.. cuz I am not dressed for work, didn't make my lunch and I leave in a half hour..oops!!

have a great day!!! xoxox
May 19th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Thanks Justyna.

We are at my in-laws still. We get to go home Friday morning. I got to spend the day with my MIL, SIL, niece, and nephew. My SIL and her kids went home today. Even though this has been a crappy situation, I have been enjoying time with family. We really need to go home though. DH has a lot of work to do.

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 20th, 2010, 04:53 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Caitlin, so PS: glad you had fun at the beach!!! wish I had a beach nearby .. or the weather for it.. hahaha

This pipe bursting business is not good.. but like you said.. at least you were there so that you can save your stuff, plus you got to boom boom boom without water ruining your fun!!

glad your going back home.. but it's nice that you got to spend time with your family.. they do make a sucky situation less sucky
May 20th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Thanks Justyna. It has been a good few days here. I am nervous about what our apartment will look like.

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 22nd, 2010, 01:08 PM
Well I had us all packed up and ready to leave this morning, and we got a phone call telling us they were just starting the drywall and that we cannot go home til tomorrow, maybe. I am just so frustrated with all of this!! Luckily DH tried to make it better and we went and saw Shrek in 3d! It was so good that I cried!! And a girl that works for my dad asked if I was pg! She has three kids and said that she got the vibe!! I hope that means good things!!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 24th, 2010, 08:41 AM
We came home yesterday. The apartment was a mess. The people had treated our things with complete disrespect. The landord is going to take some money off our rent. We cleaned most of it yesterday. I only have a little to clean today.

With the rainy day, I do not really want to clean. I just want to read my book. I might just do that after I get some stuff done.

I am going back out of town Sunday for a family reunion, then my sister graduates, and then I am going to help my SIL move and clean. I will be gone for two weeks. I am going to be away from DH for some of it. He is going to stay here to work then come up. I am staying with my in-laws and going with them to my SIL's. I am lookingfoward to it, but I am not looking forward to being away from DH. It will be the longest we have been away from each other since we have been married. (I have already counted the days. We should be good with O day! haha)

I got CH's today but I do not really know what I think about it. I kind of disagree but I have been really stressed. I know that could have affected it. I am not really feeling this cycle. Only time will tell.

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 26th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Alright I have been home the past fews days cleaning. The weather has been so poopy that it makes me want to do nothing. I am probably going to read for a good portion of the day.

My SIL aske me to stay longer with her and help her once everyone leaves. So when I leave Sunday, I will be gone for three weeks. The first week I will be staying with my in-laws and spending time with my side and seeing my little sister graduate. DH is coming the day before she graduates. Then the second week I am going with my in-laws to help my SIL clean, pack, and move. DH is coming the day before the moving begins. Then my inlaws and DH will leave that Sunday and I am staying to help my SIL with the kids, unpacking, and the rest of the cleaning. I am then riding with them beack to my in-laws for a huge family get together. Man! I am going to have a busy next month because when I get back I have to pack up all our stuff.

I am struggling a little bit with being away from DH for that long. I will see him over the course of the three weeks, but I have not been away from him for that long since we have been married. And depending on when I O (if I am not preggers now) then I will most likely be out next month. But it might be a good thing because things will be so stressful and we will be moving. I am glad that I am in a place where I can go and help.

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 27th, 2010, 07:36 AM
I am so frustrated with FF. They keep moving my O day when I completely disagree. Oh well. I moved it back. I am seriously considering not temping next cycle but I have not decided yet. Hopefully I will not have too!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 28th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you're able to handle being away from DH!

Don't give up temping hon - or are you just going to stop since you'll be away from DH?

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 29th, 2010, 08:05 AM
I hope I can too.

I was going to stop temping while we are NTNP until after we move. What do you think?

12-10-10 2-6-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search