Caitlin's Taking 6 Months to Treat Endo and Get Healthy

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully you'll get your BFP in a few days and you wont have to worry about it! When are you going to start testing?

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
May 29th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Caitlin, I personally wouldn't stop temping because you can still learn a lot about charting and temping while you're NTNP.. you can learn the ins and outs of your body's pattern, and know when you're most likely to O. In my case, for example, I know that my temps usually stay up above the 36.5 range until 13DPO so I know that just because my chart looks pretty up until then, it doesn't mean squat in terms of indicating pregnancy. Also, up until this cycle, I have always Od at a temp between 35.9 and 36.0, and I would only get a temp that low on my O day, so when my temp is in that range I definitely know it's O day and can make sure I boom boom (if DH isn't being a complete assho&e). So I am biased toward temping!
It can also show if you have a luteal phase defect (too short a time period between O and AF) and that is something that can prevent you from becoming pregnant, and it's something a dr. can help you with.
So I vote for temping!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 29th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jenn, I am going to start testing on Wednesday when AF is due if there is not a major temp drop. At least I am trying to wait tintil then.

Thanks so much Judy! You are completely right! I will continue temping!!!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
June 23rd, 2010, 08:09 AM
Alright. Well I have been gone for three weeks. It is kind of strange to be home. I always wake up to an empty house and I do not really like that. We are NTNP for this cycle and the next. It is tough. I want to obsess so badly!! Not temping is actually bringing my stress level down. I just want to have a baby so badly!!! I spent two weeks with my newborn nephew and OMG!!! I loved it but wanted it to be me so bad!! All these people I know are getting pregnant, but when is it going to be my turn??? One woman I know is complaining that she is having another boy because she wanted a girl! I just want to smack her!!! Ugh!! Alright I am done with my rant now!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
June 23rd, 2010, 09:07 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I saw what you were talking about.. The woman not being excited and you were sooo nice to her about it. I would have yelled at her...

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
June 23rd, 2010, 09:54 AM
Thanks Steph! I really really want to yell at her!

12-10-10 2-6-12
June 24th, 2010, 08:21 AM
I am at the hospital today because my little sister is having surgery to remove a birthmark on her face. When we went to gegt on the elevator it told you where the nursery was and when it was open. I also saw tons of pregnant women!! When is it going to be my turn?? Will I forever be the one wishing that was me?

12-10-10 2-6-12
June 24th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Caitlin Im so sorry. I totally understand. I cant ever get away from preggo's. I went to a POOL HALL with DH last night and there was one there UGH.
The hospital is always the worst though. At our hospital at home when a baby is born a little tune plays throughout the entire hospital, even in the doctors offices. So no matter why Im there it's always playing...
Anywho caitlin, it WILL be your turn. I just know it.
June 24th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks Amanda for the support. You made me feel better. Your day will come as well. BTW: I love your quote! It brought tears to my eyes!

12-10-10 2-6-12
June 29th, 2010, 07:08 AM
I really feel like I am about to jump out of my skin!! I do not know why! I just really want Saturday to be here so I can test! I hate wishing away days though. I am trying not to completely obsess right now. Very much easier said than done.

I started DH's photobook but he is always here lately because he has been sick. i really want to finish it!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
June 30th, 2010, 07:30 AM
I woke up this morning to extreme nausea. It was like seven in the morning. I got some cold water to sip on and took all my covers off. My tummy still feels funny though. I am hoping maybe this is the beginning of m/s???

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 1st, 2010, 09:09 AM
I usually have cramps by now but nothing as of yet. I hope I am not jinxing myself. DH and I had a long teary talk last night. He said that he felt like I was not happy with it just being the two of us right now because I am so obsessed with ttc. I am happy with him. I am so happy. I guess I just never realized how much of an emotional toll ttc can take. I am going to do my best to stop stressing and just let it happen. I refuse to let ttc impact my marriage negatively.

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 2nd, 2010, 08:42 AM
So BFN this morning. part of me wishes I just would have waited to see if the stupid witch shows tomorrow. I do not feel AFy so I am a little confused at the moment. I am still optimistic that she will stay away tomorrow.

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 3rd, 2010, 11:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry about the BFN hon
But I guess we don't know what DPO you are so it could still be early. All that stuff you had going on this cycle (helping ppl move etc) could have delayed O a bit.
Keeping everything crossed that AF stays away and you get a BFP in a few days!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 3rd, 2010, 11:34 AM
Thanks Judy!! AF is still not here yet! I am feeling crampy but not as bad as it should be right now! I definately think helping people move and stuff could have thrown this cycle off! It has been a busy month and the next will be really busy well. I think DH has already written off the next two cycles because everything that will be going on.

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 5th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Alright well AF showed Saturday night right as I was going to bed! I am actually surprised it showed because I was really upset and stressed that night. I was really upset about AF showing but I am feeling better now after talking to Steph! (Thanks Steph)

Yesterday was a lot of fun! My BIL, his fiance, and their kids came to spend the day with us. We went onto the USS Yorktown, walked around, and saw fireworks. We had such a great time!! Of course there were a million pregnant women there! Holy cow I think they were having a convention!!

For this cycle I am going to cintinuw the relaxed method. I am not going to add anymore supplements yet. I did order preseed today though. I am hoping that helps!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 7th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Man today i have a killer headache. It is just sucking out all my energy. I just want to curl up and go back to sleep!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 16th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Today is CD 13 of my cycle!!!

I think I might be Oing early!!! Woohoo!!! I do not want to juinx myself though!!! We were so tired last night but I still talked DH into dtd last night with Preseed!!! Then I just had a feeling!!! I am keeping everything crossed!

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 20th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I have been having the weirdest livid dreams this cycle. I have been waking up feeling like I have no slept at all. But there is tons to be done. I have boxes to pack, things to organize, and errands to run! So much to do! A week from today we make our first trip with our things. I cannot believe that is almost time to move! This summer has been flying by!

My temps are kind of strange this cycle. I have never gotten an O dip that low. I know I have Oed and our timing seems great! We used Preseed everytime! I am really hoping this is our cycle! It would be the best anniversary present ever! I am planning on testing on the 1st for that reason! I am hoping it will bring us luck! I feel more of a calm right now with this. I have been praying like crazy about this! I just have this feeling that we will be pregnant this month or very soon!

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 20th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Veteran
Intuition is usually right! And how awesome would a BFP be on a first Anniversary!!! I'll send you lots of Baby Dust!!!!

Married on October 31st, 2009

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search