Caitlin's Taking 6 Months to Treat Endo and Get Healthy

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2010, 08:07 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay so I have been going back and forth about starting one of these and have decided why not now?

I am Caitlin. I just turned 20 in March. My DH is Matt and he will be 23 on Friday. We got married August 1, 2009. I wanted to start ttc right away, but DH was not ready. I hoped every month that the bcp would not work and that I would get pregnant. I went off the bcp on February 6th of this year. This is our third cycle ttc. Wow I never realized how hard it would be to get pregnant. Epecially the emotional part. I feel like I am constantly wishing the days away to get to my O day or to get to test day. This cycle I have had the most symptoms that I have had this cycle. I am 12 dpo and am still getting bfns. It is so hard not to give up hope at this particular moment with this cycle. DH is being really supportive and keeps telling me that we have done all we can this cycle and if we are not pregnant then we will try even harder next cycle. He is not giving up hope yet.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12

Last edited by Cait&AngelAbove; February 20th, 2011 at 12:37 PM.
May 3rd, 2010, 08:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
You've still got a few days before AF and your temps are still rocking. What kinda tests are you using?!
May 3rd, 2010, 08:26 AM
Thanks Amanda. I am using dollar stores tests so I do not feel bad about wasting them. I have two Answer tests that I am saving. I have three dollar store tests left that I bought last night.

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 3rd, 2010, 04:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Your chart is still looking good!!! Sending lots of your way!!!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
May 3rd, 2010, 04:51 PM
Thanks Jenn!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 4th, 2010, 07:11 AM
So the reared her ugly head this morning. I have cramps from hell and an upset stomach. Unfortunately I cannot just curl up in bed for the day! I am not as upset as I thought I was going to be. I am strangely at peace and accepting about it. I have been off bcp for three months and since I Oed last month I think I am back on trach. I do think it changed some of my horomones though. I have starting getting symptoms I never had before. DH thinks we will not get pregnant until after we move because we will be stressed with his new business and moving in July. I hope he is wrong. I want that Valentine's Day baby!!

So this cycle. I am going to drink water everyday and do some sort of exercise everyday. I am going to take:
prenatals
baby aspirin
B6
We are also going to bd everyday starting at day 10! Fourth cycle here I come!! I am ready for my baby bump!!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 5th, 2010, 07:21 AM
I feel better today. AF cramps are not as bad. My parents and sister are coming for the day because she has a doctor's appointment. I really wanted to spend the day in bed. Oh well!! DH's birthday is Friday and I am so excited to just spend the day with him! I hope AF is gone by then. hehe. Sunday we are going out of time. We are going to spend the day with my parents for Mother's Day. Then Monday we are going to spend a few days with my SIL and I get to meet my new nephew!! We head back to my parents' house on that Thursday and that day DH has to talk to my dad about the deck he is building then we are going to babysit my other niece and nephew so my BIL and his fiance can get out for the night. Then that Friday we will be home. WOW!! Next week is going to be busy but I am excited!!! I cannot wait to see our family! I am so ecstatic about holding my new nephew! I am just hoping I will be okay while we are there. I get kind of weepy around newborns and prego women recently. DH says just to remember that we are trying!!

I went and bought B6 this morning and baby aspirin. There are so many vitamins in our cabinet it is crazy!! I am so ready for this cycle! Now I just need AF to go away!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 5th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Caitlin! I'm glad you started a journal! This is your cycle!!!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
May 5th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Aw! Thank you Steph!! i hope so!! Having a journal makes me feel better!! I am making this cycle mine!!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 6th, 2010, 11:57 AM
I withdrew from school today. I do not know if any of you really knew that I was in school. I have been going for two years and this past year was horrible. DH said I had to finish the year then could leave. We started ttc after we decided for sure that I was not going to finish school. I have hated it and this year was just miserable for me. Instead of enjoying being a newlywed I was depressed and struggling to finish this semester. It was horrible. Things are a lot better now except that we live right by the school I was going to and our family and friends live two hours away, so I am lonely a lot while DH is at work. That is why I can spend so much time on here. I am going to start getting things ready for moving in July. We are moving back to where I family is. We are going to live with my in-laws for a month or two. I wish we could move now but we have to finish out our lease. For some reason today I am feeling kind of bummed. AF is giving me a bad upset stomach so I am just resting today since DH's birthday is tomorrow. I felt bad for myself so I get some Chinese. hehe

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 6th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry AF is kicking your butt hon. I think your plan for the cycle sounds great We're ont eh same pill regimen, I love it!! I hope they bring us both BFPs!!
I'm sorry school was horrible.. hey one day you can go back and finish right? If you want to that is..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 6th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Thanks Judy!! I am feeling a bit better now but have no appetite! I hope this pill regime and bd gets us both BFP, so then we could be preggo buddies!!!

School sucked and I am not ruling out not going back. I want to be a stay at home mom and I can be. Maybe later I will go back and do something different. I think I might want to open a daycare later on in life but we will see where life takes me.

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 7th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Today is DH's birthday. We had a great day together!! We went to lunch and walked around the mall. Then we went and saw Iron Man 2 in IMAX!! It was fantastic!!! We also went to Chilis for dinner. They have to die for fajitas. Then went home and walked around downtown for a while.

We are going next week to see our family and meet our new nephew, and we have been picking some thing up to take to the kids. I already had some thing for the niece and nephew we will see first bu needed to get something for the other two. Well I wandered around Target while DH wandered around Sears. I wonder up wandering over to the baby section. I wanted to buy soooo many things. I saw pregoo women everywhere! I wound up bursting into tears so I had to leave. I felt like I was just torturing myself. We ended up going to Carter's to get something for my other niece and nephew. Being in their was really hard. We found really cute things for the kids but I wanted to be buying things for OUR kids!!!!!!!! I bought the clothes then left. I was feeling kind of bad for myself.

My BIL took his family to meet our new nephew today who I have not got to see yet. Well his fiance who I am really close to sent me a picture of her holding the baby!!!!!! I was upset!!! It was like she was trying to throw it in my face that she was there and I was not. DH reminded me that we get to stay with my SIL for three days and spend tons of time with the new baby.

Overall we did have a great day though!! I love DH soooo much!!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 8th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Happy Saturday!! So of course I have a million things to do and woke up not feeling well at all this morning. It is not like yeah this hurts. It is more like I just feel crappy. We are leaving to go out of town tomorrow so I need to rest some today, but the house is not going to clean itself and the laundry is not going to jump into the washing machine. I am really looking forward to going out of town for a few days. We are pretty much going to get to see most of our close family. So I will be MIA starting tomorrow through probably Thursday. I will pop in when I can and if I can. I will definately pop in at some point tomorrow to see how the testing goes for Jenn and Katie!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 8th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're feeling craptastic!! I hope you feel better really soon, you want to be able to enjoy your trip!!

I'm sorry about what happened at Sears.. that must have been torture Don't worry soon it will be you shopping there for YOUR baby!!
Feel better soon!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 8th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Thanks Judy!! I just feel really wonky right now. I am really eomotional as well. DH and I went to run some errands and I just started crying. I do not know what is going on. I think maybe I am nervous about how I am going to be around my new nephew. It was hard to be around my SIL when she was pregnant. I know I will love seeing everyone; I just know it is going to be hard at the same time. I love being an aunt but it just makes me want to be a mommy more. I am sure I will be better once we get on the road tomorrow. I am geared with presents for the kids.

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 14th, 2010, 03:51 PM
This is probably going to be kind of long. I may have to break this up because a lot happened this week.

Mother's Day: We left here early that morning to go to where our parents live and that is where we will be moving. We met my parents, sisters, and grandparents for lunch. My sisters were so mean to my mother and my grandmother talked about death the whole time. My mom drives me crazy but I would never be mean to her on Mother's Day! It was kind of hard though that day. We saw newborns everywhere!!!! AH!!! The next day we left early to go to my SIL's for four days.

SIL's: She is the one who just had a little boy and she has a two year old. My MIL was there with her as well. We had a really good time while we were there. Little Liam, my new nephew, is just precious!!!! I got to hug him and snuggle with him!! There are tons of pics on Facebook. Being with him just made my babyfever so much worse!!! I went to bed every night because I wanted to be the one breastfeeding and getting up in the middle of the night with the MY baby!!! We had such a good time with them but I have to admit it was kind of hard being around the newbie. Liam is a very good baby. He only fusses when he is hungry or has a dirty diaper. He just slept and slept!! I got him to smile at me!!! His sister Savannah is precious!! She definately had some two year old moments though. We will see them again in a few weeks. We are going to help them move into a house they just bought. I did not want to leave.

Babysitting: Yesterday we headed home. We stopped by my dad's restaurant and ran errands. Then we went to babysit for my BIL and his fiance. They live in between us and my in-laws. They have two children. Rachel is four and Aidan is one. My BIL and his fiance went out for a date night. We had such a great time with the kids!! They were very well behaved!! Rach is justing the funniest little thing. Aidan is a little love bug!!! He kept coming to me for hugs and kisses!!! We gave them baths and everything. It was like being a little family!!! Watching DH with all the kids all week especially holding Liam just kept making my heart swell. I left with serious baby fever!!! Unfortunately we were taken advantage of and my BIL and his fiance came home drunk at two in the morning and we did not get home until four. It was very hurtful that they put us in that situation. They do not remember things from last night.

All and all we had a great vacation though!! It was such a busy week and I am exhausted!! This week has just shown me how much I really want a baby!!!

I definately missed you ladies!!

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 14th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww Caitlin I loved reading your update with all the babies and kids! I can completely see how that would give you baby fever! I started feeling it just reading about it! oh and your BIL and fiance... that kind of sucks they did that to you guys but maybe they haven't gone out much and wanted to let loose? Though I think at least one parent should be stone cold sober at all time in case of anything, kwim? I'm glad you had a great week!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 15th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Thank you Judy!!! There was no way I was coming back without my baby fever getting worse!! My BIL and his fiance do not get to go out that much, so I definately think that is it. But in their drunken stupor they both told us some things I would have been better off not knowing. My BIL told us that he goes to the gas station everyday to buy beer and drinks every night until three in the morning. Then his fiance told us that she starts drinking wine at noon every day just to make it through the day and that the kids hate her. We were both very uncomfortable and shocked when we left!!! But even with all that we had a great week!! haha

12-10-10 2-6-12
May 15th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow Caitlin, sorry to hear that!! Are her days really that horrible? That doesn't sound very good that they're both drinking every day

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search