Matt and Nikki's TTC Journey

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
Hello girls. I wasn't sure where to post my journal as we are trying to conceive, trying to conceive our first and we've been trying for almost 2 years, lol. So I figured here was fine.

So yeah, hi! I'm Nicole but my friends call me Coley or Nikki. My husband, Matt and I have been married for about 6 months now. He's my best friend and I couldn't be happier. We met through work while I was actually married. As my first marriage unraveled many months later, I ended up confiding a lot in Matt. We were just really good friends contrary to what everyone thought. After a while it grew to more and now we are married and happier than ever. THIS is what marriage is supposed to be! (In my eyes) We have no children together or with anyone else. We have two dogs, a 2 year old English Mastiff named Diesel and a 1 1/2 year old Jack Russel named Dexter. We also keep fish. A cichlid tank and a community tank.

We have been TTC since May or June of 2008. Its been a long hard road. In January we went to see an RE for testing. Matt had a SA done. The results were horrible. He has great count but the majority of them are shaped funny and they don't move much. But they were all alive. My bloodwork came back OK so I was scheduled for an HSG. The Dr tried to do it but could not insert the catheter. We find out I have cervical stenosis which is probably part of the reason we haven't conceived naturally. My Dr decided to move ahead with IUI's with Clomid and Trigger. I am on 100mg CDs 3 - 8. I experienced insane hot flashes, mood swings and headaches. Occasionally in the mornings I'd see trails...I prob should have told my Dr but I respond so well to the Clomid I didn't want to try anything else. We are on our 3rd IUI. This time I'm feeling really really hopeful. I had 4 big fat eggs, DH's swimmers were at a personal best for him and almost at a level that my Dr's office said was normal and then this was the easiest IUI I've had yet. Usually they are really painful due to the cervical stenosis but this time...the catheter went in so easy and there was minimal spotting. I have really high hopes this cycle. Plus, my boss who claims to be a psychic...and he's pretty good usually in what I've seen him do or say...says that I am pregnant right now. Well...I don't put much stock in in it but its fun to hear it. I test May 28th.

Can't wait to read more journals!

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

May 21st, 2010, 02:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So with just a week left to go til I test, I'm really starting to get nervous. I've been anxious before but never nervous. I'm so afraid to see another BFN...and yet I went to $Tree and bought 5 tests so I can start secretly testing on Monday, lol.

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

May 24th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I tested yesterday to see if the trigger was out of my system and it most definitely was. Stark white test, lol. I was happy to see it because now if I get any color on my tests, they'll be real!

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search