Brought this journal to an end. thanks for those that supported me.

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2010, 07:22 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My dh Chandler 27
& I am 29
Married since May 24,2002 (8 Years)
3 angel babies that we know of:
Twins Angels 11.9.2008(r.i.p.)
Baby Angel 5.30.2010(r.i.p.

my mom in law (r.i.p.) since 3.18.2009

we are never giving up on our dream to become
parents some day.

a member of J.M. since Jan 2009. (1 yr & counting)

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; December 1st, 2010 at 07:26 PM.
June 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
katinagj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you doing today?

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/
June 2nd, 2010, 10:43 AM
June 2nd,2010 day 6 of our own place

Katina-hanging in there. i hope you and baby bean are doing really great!

I think I cried and cried this morning with what just happend to me...but there is a lot going on all at the same time....
not to mention cramps.....I can not wait til my tortured body is free from the cleansing process so I can get back to my normal life.
To complicate things all dh talks about is sex,sex, sex like when can we have that...and that is the last thing on my mind....men are so dag on different... Also soon as this bleeding is done...I can not wait to see a pregnancy test say NEGATIVE....I never thought I would be @ this point. My step sis in law said.... how can things have gone so well...then do a horrible turn......(((( big sis.... that is called Life)))) when good comes...we have to embrace it and enjoy it...when bad comes we can pray& ask God to help us get through it...how can we know how to enjoy the good if we haven't been through bad???? This 2nd miscarriage has def. made me stronger and appreciate what I do have...........I am still alive and that is what matters.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; June 2nd, 2010 at 11:08 AM.
June 3rd, 2010, 10:21 AM
June 3,2010 1 week in our own place

Dh is @ work so I get some me time, yea. It feels weird to not know if this will be a normal cycle or if the next two will be or not.....I am hoping by a miracle things are normalizing right now....Im guessing the only way things will be normal is when hcg has left my system....its kindof exiting @ the same time. I know i like hcg because it keeps my asthma away.....but I am hoping even when the hcg leaves that my asthma is gone forever....I cant believe how quick the weekend is about to be here. I hope to read some stories real soon.....also I hope something really cool happens in June for me since @ the end of May I had a sad ending....I am looking for anything to put a smile on my face @ this time. There is something bad going on with my inlaws and something bad going on with my friend....so its not just me having a rough time right now.... Please June bring some good news for me and my family as well as friend.....and anyone that is need of some good news right now...ok im a go ahead and read journals. everyone have a great day!!! Loving my 3 angel babies(possibly more) and waiting patiently for my Earth-baby.(p.s. working on weight loss til im preggo again)

June 7-July 3rd.... waiting for hcg to leave my system and it can be any where between those dates.

June 28-1 month in our own place.

Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
June 3rd, 2010, 04:14 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
I love the way you talk about God. I've been recently praying like crazy. I had some trouble trying to concieve my son, it took me 22 months after coming off of Ortho Evra patch. And I just came off of Depo after using it for one round (3 months) and all of the horror stories have me afraid. Women complaining of not being able to conceive or it taking them 2 or more years. Me and my husband really want to try for a little girl, but my cylce has been really crazy. I'm just waiting for my hormones to get back to normal I guess. Keep the faith sweety. Hope everything works out for us ALL on JM soon.
June 3rd, 2010, 05:04 PM
You've been in my prayers. I hope the hcg leaves your system soon and that your asthma decides to STAY AWAY!! If you need any diet recipes let me know! I've been making some stuff for my mom and have a few that are actually pretty good and make for very filling light meals.

My Ovulation Chart

June 3rd, 2010, 11:59 PM
June 4,2010 day 8 @ our own place, 6 months til I turn 30

My heart aches........... its seems like life revolves around my greatest desire in life....and its like a STOP... go STOP....go Pause& Think. When I just want to be free from it all or be a mom already....(that is weakness talking,emotions,hormones & I should be sleeping right now)

The other side of me saids I will get through this....
one day I will be able to look back on all of this and say I made it.
God helped me through it. If i could hit the fast forward button. oh boy would I.

Why did I make myself an open book to the people in my real life during my 2nd pregnancy& miscarriage...... so glad some what I can deal this pain in the private walls of dh& I's home.......really I hope to be pregnant again before I see any of the people I told.... but the next time I am pregnant I plan on keeping it to myself...I wont make the same mistake twice.....Next time I hope they see my pregnant belly&& my very next pregnancy is the one that last til healthy delivery....&& healthy baby....

thankfully I do have a lot of unpacking still to do...to help me not think so much about what all happened in such a short time......Like soon as this bleeding n cramping is done...I wont even mention anything about miscarriage....cause i will truly be over it...and only setting my sights for what is next and that is positive thinking n prayer and preparation....

whenever i am due to do a new siggy I wont even have anything in there about my last 2 miscarriages cause i am a firm believer that the people in heaven (including angel babies) are HAPPY....and I think they want all of us earth people to be happy as well.....&& I will be that for my children and all the people that have passed on and that I have known on some level.

Because I am in the phase that I am in right now.... its hard to want to be close to d.h. its like I have to...instead of I want to.(as to not hurt his feelings) I am not sure if we even talked about it....cause im so wrapped up in getting through it right now...... maybe i am just a tad bit upset that he will never completely understand what I am going through....&& because I appear as a strong Woman....that i can just go through this as though I am not going through this.....just because i am up and moving around and getting things done around here, doesnt mean i really want to. I will.....just cause...i refuse to sit around and mope all day......the clock still ticks.........its better the clock ticks than I tick..... catch my meaning.... I wish he would.....

so for my 30th bday present(12/4/10)...I hope to be able to say to everyone that I am having a successful pregnancy...&& hope to be a mom WAYYY before I turn 31 which is (12/4/11) I am going to put that far down my siggy so I do not forget......

neway I hope everyone has a great weekend.....I look forward to church Sunday I need it bad...we will be going to a new church&& I heard really good things about it from my sis in law..........

dh is home today..... so that means I will be sleeping in....sleep is my bestfriend...during times like this.... whatever is healthy.

I look forward to normal cycles soon....

I cant wait til i reach post #2222.

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; June 4th, 2010 at 12:02 AM.
June 4th, 2010, 09:22 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
OMG. i have been away far too long and just cannot believe what you are going through. i am so, so, so very sorry nayomi. i can't tell you enough what a beautiful person you are and how much i hope for you to become a mommy and to be happy. i know you are strong and will survive this, and one day you will be holding your baby angel in your arms.

i wish i could give you a big hug in person right now. but just pretend with this online one.

you are in my prayers.

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
June 5th, 2010, 01:50 PM
June 5,2010 day 9 @ our own place

If my plans work out tonight...Im going to go stay with a friend for the night then be back with my dh tomorrow...so happy to be getting away....I am sure I am going to end up missing my dh...... neway its time for a June storm around here.

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
June 5th, 2010, 03:56 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
I agree Nayomi there definitely needs to be a BFP storm around here. Hope you enjoy staying with your friend for the night.
June 6th, 2010, 10:16 AM
June 6,2010 day 10@ our own place.

Spending the night last night with my friend was ok...but def. not spending the night with family for a long,long time...I just want to be with dh& enjoying our place... He said he only got 3 hours of sleep without me, and I got maybe 1 hour if that....because lots of talking and bringing up elementary- jr. high days.......thank goodness those days are truly over(til i have kids someday) speaking of that friend......that friend had a dream that dh & I ended up adopting and that friend ended up adopting....I told the friend that I def. want to have my own& the friend agrees. I did say that if an adopting opportunity came up...I would do it...&& I am already thinking ahead...I wouldn't adopt just one baby, I would adopt two so they would have eachother......the same way I think about having children of my own. I told my friend after what I have been through with 2 miscarriages....I am not in any hurry to have kids right right now....if that happens great.....but I have learned patience now....which makes me much happier than before I had the two miscarriages........by the way my friend told me about a mutual friend that had 7 miscarriages(miscarrying @ either 4months or 5 months of her pregnancies) and then with baby #8 she made it to 7 months pregnant without knowing it...&& her grandparents said that she should go to the doctors......I am praying with all my heart all I had to do was deal with 2 miscarriages and the rest are successful....No more heart break......neway.....I do need to catch up on sleep, then get stuff done...so I am going to bounce til tomorrow.

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
June 7th, 2010, 11:17 AM
June 7,2010 day 11@ our own place.-

Happy 27th bday to my brother B. I hope he has a great day today. I am enjoying my me time til dh gets home around 7pm something..... I think with how I am feeling sluggish& still dealing with my miscarriage...that it will take this whole month to get my place looking the way that I want it. I look forward to July when i will feel refreshed& ready to really enjoy time with dh in our new place. Waiting for some future Ttc related goodies to come in the mail either this week or the beginning of next.....
Emotionally& mentally I have moved forward...now I am waiting for my body to catch up. I did a preg test (to make sure that the hcg is leaving my system and it was faint...so that is working the way it should. Hcg&bleeding,cramps leave my life for 28-30 days so I can get my life back please

<<<<< sticky & healthy delivery of and very happy to EVERYONE>>>>>

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
June 8th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Tuesday June 8,2010 day 1wk 5days@ our own place.

Hey!!! I am in a much better mood today then I have been in the last 9 days. Why??? cause I can move on physically now..... && feel like my normal self. Yea!!!! The only thing on my mind for the rest of our new life together is marriage,health& getting place together....... if pregnancy happens for us in the future we will def. embrace it& be ready for that....til then I promise I will not obsess over it...like I did in the past...... cause I know exactly what I would be getting into && know that it is not all peaches& roses.....Sometime earlier today I was thinking...that I will never complain about feeling lonely or anything like that because the 2 years that dh and I were living with inlaws..... I realized how much better it is to be just dh& I and I embrace wether he is @ work or @ home with me. I also choose to be happy no matter what. in 8 months my dh will be 28 years old. Wow...when the holidays hit later this year it will be our first holidays just us (in a long,long time)we have to get through this summer first. 6 hours til i see my dh.......miss him like crazy.........

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
June 8th, 2010, 10:30 PM
i'm so excited you guys moved into your own place! so much fun to decorate. my favorite part.

i'm going to post some really healthy, easy and yummy recipes for you and dh to try, too.

June 9th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Sara-that would be awesome!!!
June 9th, 2010, 10:14 AM
I'm so glad that you guys get to enjoy more time with just the two of you! It must be nice after all that time living with other people. My friend Katie, her husband and her daughter had been living with her parents for 2 years, they still technically live with them but they are on seperate sides of a duplex, and you can tell they are a lot happier to have a place to call their own and a place to call home!

My Ovulation Chart

June 9th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Wednesday June 9,2010 1wk 6days@ our own place.

Katina-I must agree

Hey! Got my future baby goodies in the mail today I needed some kind of good news today. Loving the MyFitnessPal.com that a J.M. sister recommended yesterday.....if anyone else joins that or is on their add me, I am Nayomi1980. Sitting here watching yesterday's The Hills. && just in i a really great mood. Neway I have a lot that I need to do around here and need to catch up on journals...so im a go ahead and close the page to this entry for the day.

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
June 9th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Thur. June 10,2010 2wks @ our own place.

Still loving our own place. Its starting to feel more and more like home each day. It is 1217am so really I need to call it a night. I love my dh. Hopefully my cycle is normalizing....& hopefully my next cycle will just be normal. Unpacking boxes and getting this place organized my only plans today.

Peace!!!

(missing my nephews dearly)

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; June 9th, 2010 at 10:10 PM.
June 11th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Fri. June 11,2010 2wks 1day @ our own place.

Hey. Today my Twin Angels would of been 1 years old.(love you angels)

Little by little this place is starting to come together.

I need to do much better with my diet...

I look forward to the day that I have a successful pregnant,birth& healthy baby.(wishing the same for all my J.M. sisters)

got things to do...so let me get off of here.

oh and I need to get caught up on journals.(if there is any)

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
June 11th, 2010, 10:30 PM
hey! can't wait to get into fitness pal! great website and thanks! i'm glad to know how the weight watchers points actually play out to calories. good stuff to know. glad it's the weekend! let's both get outside this weekend and take some long walks or do something physical!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search