Tiffany's TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Want2BaMommy7
Hi Everyone, I am new to JustMommies and I decided to start a TTC Journal.

My name is Tiffany. I am 23, I will be 24 in August. My DH is Joe, he is 28, he turns 29 in September. We met in January 2002 and started officially dating on May 25, 2002. We got married this year on July 3, 2010. Since Joe and I have been together my oldest brother had a little girl in August 2002, my older sister had a little girl in July 2006. My younger brother had a little girl in October 2007 and he has another little girl on the way which she is due to be here in September. Knowing my younger brother has 2 children before me makes me wanted to be a mommy 10x more, plus I am the 1st out of my siblings to get married before having children. Also Joe's BF had his 1st child in March 2010 and I am extremely happy for him and his wife but it is also emotional for me because I do want to have a connection like that with my own little one. After Joe held his BF's baby that night he told me he was ready to be a father, which made me so excited to hear him say that. Now that we are married we are TTC. We can't at this moment because AF decided to visit with me yesterday but hey what can I do about that. Hopefully next month I will see that BFP and when I do become pregnant I hope we break the chain of all girls in the family.
July 18th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Tiffany! I am Caitlin! I am glad that you started a journal! It is a great way to get out your frustrations! Are you temping or using opks or anything like that???

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
July 18th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Veteran
Hi Tiffany!

Congratulations on your wedding! And you must be so excited to start TTC! My DH and I have been married since last October and have been TTC since January. There have definitely been some frustrating times, but mostly I'm excited about all that I've learned about my body through temping and charting! I'm staying positive because I've watched my cycle regulate the last 5 months!

I'll keep watching to see how your first month TTC goes! Good luck and have fun with it!
July 19th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Want2BaMommy7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoping2010 View Post
Hi Tiffany! I am Caitlin! I am glad that you started a journal! It is a great way to get out your frustrations! Are you temping or using opks or anything like that???
Hi Caitlin. I am not temping or using opks. I know I should be charting so that I know when I am Oing but idk I just haven't started it yet. My cycles are usually normal for me. They range from 32-39 days. I figure the first month TTC my dh & I are just going to have fun and not worry about it then next month I figure I can start charting. I know a little about charting but I have to read more about it.
July 19th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I completely understand not charting. I did not chart at first either! If you get to that point we are here to help and there is another board all about it!

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 19th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Want2BaMommy7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoping2010 View Post
I completely understand not charting. I did not chart at first either! If you get to that point we are here to help and there is another board all about it!
Thank you so much for the help and support. I really appreciate it.
July 19th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Veteran
I love charting.... probably too much! So if you need my help as well, I'm definitely around! I didn't chart for the first few months either. A lot of people don't have to - I hope you are one of them!!!!
July 19th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Tiffany!! Yay for a journal - it's so great to keep one on here! I have one too, but I started it over on another board so I've just put the link in here somewhere.. I hope your stay is short and sweet hon!! And I agree, we are all ready to help with charting

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 19th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Tiffany! I'm Stephenie (24), DH is Andrew (23). We've been TTC since December. I hope that your stay is short and sweet! Good luck and baby !

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
July 20th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Want2BaMommy7
Thank you Ladies you are very helpful and supportive
July 21st, 2010, 11:03 AM
Want2BaMommy7
I am on CD7 and AF has left for the month. Now it is time to drive my DH nuts. lol.
July 21st, 2010, 01:20 PM
Haha I am glad AF is gone!

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 26th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Want2BaMommy7
I am new at this whole Journal thing so I will try to keep everyone updated.

I am on CD12 and I can tell from my CM that I should be Oing this weekend and I am super excited. I just hope it will be my turn already. I have 3 baby showers to go to within the next few months and it depresses me a little bit. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am super happy for them but still I want my own little bundle of joy. My birthday is next month so I am hoping that the BFP will be my birthday present and if not this time then for my DH's birthday in September.

Last edited by Want2BaMommy7; July 26th, 2010 at 01:15 PM.
July 26th, 2010, 02:48 PM
I hope you get a birthday BFP!!! Baby showers are tough but I hope that you have a good toem when you go!

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 26th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Want2BaMommy7
Thank you Caitlin, me too. I will have a good time at the showers as long as I don't think about it. Plus the first shower I go to is for my brother & his gf so she will be my 4th niece which I am happy about that. I can't wait for her to be born.
July 26th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Aw! When is she due?

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 26th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww I hope you get a BFP in time for your birthday hon!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 27th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Want2BaMommy7
She is due on September 11, my DH's Birthday and thank you Judy I hope so too!!!
July 30th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HI Tiffany how's your weekend going? What cycle day are you on?

Baby girl born Feb 2013

August 1st, 2010, 03:42 PM
Want2BaMommy7
Hi Judy, I am on CD18..I've been so busy I haven't had time to check the boards out...My weekend was good. How was yours?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search