And the fustration continues

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Hello to everyone,
I am new on here and well its past midnight and I cant sleep as usual. I've looked at others postings and I feel bad complaining about my situation but where else can I go. My fiance' and I have been TTC for 8 months. We have done fertility cleanses, basal temps, journals, ovulation tests ( just bought a monitor) and we did those remedies your friends give you. I had no idea it would be this difficult and stressful. I went to the doctor last month and he said I have to wait till the 12 month mark before they consider everything to be an infertility problem. I have been searching on the internet on allllll kinds of things that could possibly help. That conception kit, fertilaid, clomid, preseed. I wanna take them all But I am scared to take anything without doctor permission. I mean that clomid seems promising....or maybe I should be patient. But then again why do I have to wait for a doctor to decide when I can start having babies. I mean why 12 months of waiting when I know something isnt right, right now. What would 4 extra months of disappoint prove?

thank for you
sowry for the Rant
Speaking off another disappointing cycle
AF just showed up

Naji
July 29th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey there. Welcome to J.M. Journaling. Hope you get your
soon. Sorry about your af showing.
July 29th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Hi Naji,

The most stressful part of the whole situation is the waiting. You wait and wait and nothing happens, and then they tell you that you have to wait some more. I ran across a great site and the lady that's writing it says all the things that I feel, but don't really want to say, it's cant-get-pregnant. com. At least we know that we're not alone.

Best of luck to you!
July 31st, 2010, 04:11 PM
Well i am in the same boat as trying and no success. With my son we tryed for 9m then got pregnant only to end MC at 8 weeks. Then i tryed for 2mths again and finally told myself no more stressing. And The month of April 2008 i got pregnant with my son. He is 18mths now wow times files Now we are TTC for number two and gosh here i am again stressing myself out. No more i sd. So this month i am going to relax and see what happens. I hope soon we all get r BFP!!!
August 2nd, 2010, 09:54 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
I think the point Naji...is that it's implanted in our heads that "It Only Takes One Time." Thats not true for everybody. So when it's not acheived we feel like failures. When in reality we're not. Patients honey and try not to stress. I know it seems like it but 8 months isn't that long. It takes the average couple a year with everything being right. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. I thought something was wrong with me because I wasn't getting pregnant right away. It took me 22 months to conceive my first son. Now hopefully that wont be the case with you. Just keep doing what your doing and hopefully you'll get a soon sweetheart.

- Jae!!!

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

August 9th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Gypsy Sun's Avatar Awesome Mommy to be
I understand, we all do. There is so much waiting and so much let down with all of this. It really isn't fair and it takes a huge toll on your heart. But, deep inside we all know that the baby that will come will be worth the wait.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search