My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2011, 03:40 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Well its cd8 n I am noticing some ewcm. -on my opk but I took my mri today out was horrible but just got off d phone wit d nurse everything was normal. I just keep taking d meds twice a week until I get a bfp. I have to get my levels checked n a couple of weeks to c if they leveled out
I'm so excited to get some answers I just hope I get this is it. Pray for me ladies.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

April 27th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Veteran
I just read your journal. YOU ARE HILARIOUS! You had me crackin up and wanting to cry at the same time!!! I'm in the 2WW now....7 dpo. I took a test today.......no idea why. Of course it was negative. This ttc stuff is crazy!!! It's been 14 months for me. I've had 2 mc along the way...the last one was March. Don't give up!!! I'm not having much luck with the OB giving me the tests I ask for. They say I have a progesterone deficiency but they haven't been tracking my progesterone throughout my cycle Good luck. Keep updating!!!
May 3rd, 2011, 04:19 PM
Have u retested again?
Well Its 5 dpo I had a dip n my temp but I think its cuz it was freezing. Been pretty busy at work though.

May 6th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I am also TTC...I read this amazing article today that really lifted my mood. There is a new study out that says if you do things to remove stress, your body responds better and your chances to conceive go up! I'm planning on trying it all! Yoga, pilates, reiki, aromatherapy...maybe even a vacation?! Hey, it's a good excuse, right?
May 7th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Yea that's what everyone says stress free helps u conceive idk if that's me but I hope that's d key to your bfp.

Well Its 9 dpo nothing really to report. Same symptoms I get every cycle. I took a dollar tree test fx that i could b like them ladies who get early bfps but nope bfn. I don't think its my cycle.

May 12th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Veteran
My OB won't even see me/deal with me again until June. What vitamins/other things have you been taking? I've been taking Prenatal Vitamins, Folic Acid, Baby Asprin, and Welcome Womb. What do you think about Robitussin? I didn't plan on trying this past cycle, but we didn't try to prevent at all. I swore I was pregnant, but I wasnt. Too soon. I'm not preventing this cycle either--I'm on CD 6.
Congrats on your weight loss.
Stay encouraged!
May 24th, 2011, 05:55 PM
WOW I havent been in my journal in a while so let me catch up. Well no bfp last cycle. I um had my prolactin tested again and it was 0.4 as aposed to the 66 it was last month the nurse says that its perfect but I did some research and my prolactin should not be that low. Normal ranges is 4.25-23.75 and I am at 0.4 well a lady on here had the same problem as me she had been tryin for 2 years plus and couldnt get pregnant after having 5 kids from a previous marriage. Her OB tested her prolactin and it came back elevated like at 38 she was on the meds like me 2.5mg of dostinex 2 times a week a month later checked and her level was 0.2 and he told her that was too low and he cut her dosage in half and the next month she was preg. So I am goin to try that this month. I am goin to take the meds every Wednesday in stead of every 4 days and see what happens. i am not expecting to get preg that soon but fx. Im not even up to TTC this cycle I have not taken a opk r my temp havent been checking my cm r feeling like bdin either. My sex drive has taken a nose dive the last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago before the other nite. I have been so lazy the past couple of days r weeks. I come home get in the bed and just stay in the bed until its time for me to get up. I know that the side effects of this meds is tiredness and headaches and lord knows i get those headaches. I mean its like a sledge hammer in my head its a constant thing. I know that i dont have the breast pain all the time like i did before. I dont know if its the meds but I am just not into the whole ttc anymore. I feel like there r signs that is sayin we shouldnt have another child. My dh has lost yet another job. This will be the 4th time he been fired in 3 years. I dont know how much i can take of this. Its like he is blaming everyone but his self. I feel like if i can put up with the stuff i go through at work for this family y cant he. Then to top it all off my grandfather died yesterday and I had to find out via facebook. That bout killed me. I really think i need to go see some1 cuz i feel like i am drifting into this black whole and it effecting me being a good wife and mother and soon person. When i am at work i am ok for the time being just when i come home I dont want to be bothered at all. I put on a smile for the kids but I lock myself in my room prayin no1 comes in and bother me and whwen they do i aam screaming get out. I HATE when my dh comes get in the bed with me and kisses all over me and touches me and presses his body against mine. i tolerate for a few mins cuz i dont want to be that way but he just keeps goin and i am like GET OFF ME! I hate being this way cuz i know he means well but I dont know whats wrong with me. In the back of my mind i know its wrong to do that him but i just cant help myself its like i cant explain it. I need to get help i know i do. I been so obsessed with this ttc thing that i have lost myself and cant think of anything else. I want the baby but now i am like pbtl if it happens it happens if it dont it dont but then i keep thinking that if i dont try then when af comes i am goin to think what if this was my cycle and i gave up. ugh its so troublesome. I asked the doc to put me back on clomid cuz femara was getting to expensive. I am not paying 182 dollars a month for something that is not gauranteed. I am back on clomid paying 9 dollars no 8 dollars with my discount a month. I know the side effects r bad but i will take what i can get. I havent O'd yet at least I dont think so. On femara days 3-7 i would O day 11. I took clomid cd 4-8 and i am on cd 12 i think and no indication of O at least i dont think so i am not really payin that much attention. as i am typin i am noticing some pinching on my right side but its expected when i am on clomid. I am not doing anything 2nite unless he initates it. I wont tell him i think i am Oin at all.. Cuz then he would jump me and then have me sittin on pillows so not what i want to do. I am not doin that anymore either. forget preseed unless its one of the dry nites when i am not in the mood for foreplay. ugh u have no idea how sick i am i wish we could go back to having sex with out a purpose but horniness now i feel like its a waist of time cuz there is no outcome like i want. Ugh i just wish we could get pregnant and get it over with. I wanna go on a diet but i keep thinking its goin to interfere with me getting preg cuz i am on so much. I know me once i get focused on something i cant let it go and i want to let this go but cant. I want a baby but apart of me know that God is doin this for a reason but I wish he would tell me the reason so i can deal with it and move on. Idk i wish i could give up and not care but I do I want this for my husband. U should c him with our kids and i know he wants one of his own. and it kills me i cant give it to me at the time. I feel like a failure. Everybody keep asking me if i am preg so much that i hate goin out. I get asked that at least once a day if they not asking they lookin at me wondering if its just fat r if i am preg r they askin when i am goin to give him a child of his own blah blah blah i get tired of getting asked that question. I just got off the phone with my son's grandmother and she asked me the samething. Im like really u too. Well i think i have updated yall on what's been goin on with me. If any1 is reading thanx for stoppin by. TTYL

May 26th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Well its cd14 n idt I o'd yet. I'm feeling mild pinches on both side. Might bd tonite

May 26th, 2011, 07:57 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Sonica wow...I haven't been by in a while. Sorry that you're feeling so low about everything. I been there trying to get pregnant with my first and it took 22 months. I thought I was going to kill someone that's how twisted I felt on the inside like I just WASNT going to get the outcome that I wanted. FInally when I did say forget it and started making plans to move on with my life...BAM God was like here you go...the baby you've been bugging me about. I hope that it happens for you soon, but like you said God is doing this for a reason. I just hope that he lets you know what that reason is too so that you can have some peace about things. I hope your doctor figures out that maybe the dosage they gave you was wrong too. Hopefully by you switching things up then maybe you might get the results that you want. As for me at this moment it's feeling like I need to go to L&D been having braxton hicks all day, but now that I'm trying to lay down and go to sleep they've gotten more frequent and closer together. EVerytime I move one strikes up. I don't know what's wrong. I tried lyin down on my left side and all. *sighs* I'm just so DONE with this pregnancy. I had to stop writing in my journals because I'm so DONE. Well, ttyl!!!

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

May 27th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Neka!!!!!
I hope your baby # 3 is coming....
I am still waiting on my sticky bfp&praying and
have gone to church the last 4 weeks which helps
with my emotions.....
June 2nd, 2011, 10:32 PM
Toya i just left ya journal wondering how ya preg going so nice of u to stop by. Naomi I'm so glad u stopped by too been wondering bout u also.

Well 8 dpo I think. Last 3 days been cramping like crazy. Yesterday it was so bad I wanted to cry. I'm wondering if its me constipated cuz I been constipated for a while. I take fiber pills n changed my diet but nothing. I go every other day n when I do go its hard n painful. Well its late will update 2moro.

June 2nd, 2011, 10:40 PM
Hi Neka!!!!
Are you drinking a lot of water & other healthy liquids???
Thanks for wondering about me. You & Toya are my main
J.M. lady friends : )
June 3rd, 2011, 05:58 AM
yeah, I've been updating somewhat. Just anxious to have this over with now. It's like a thousand degrees outside right now so it's getting a lil unbearable. Sorry to hear about your constipation. I don't really know what to say I don't really suffer that. I know my sister drinks Epsom salt and says it works BEAUTIFULLY. I can't imagine it....YUCK!! My only issue is just not going frequently. I can go for about a week or a week and a half and thats normal for me always has been since I was a child. My doctor's only suggestion was Colate, but that doesn't work. I guess it's just my body...hope you get it figured out though especially if it's making you uncomfortable.

June 20th, 2011, 12:50 PM
How have you been? I thought I would say hello.
June 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Hi naomi! I'm good how are you. Well its cd 10 for me no sign of ovulation for me. I Just stared temping again. I Had patches of ewcm here n there but nothing def. I'm not even having pinches on my side. I Might ovulate cd 14 idk in time we shall c. I'm starting my lemon water again not for ttc but for my constipation its getting worse not better well I'm hungry hubby making burgers and fries. Ttyl

June 22nd, 2011, 09:50 AM
Have you been to the dr. about your constipation Sonica???? That sounds horrible, I can't imagine having to deal with constipation on a normal basis. You should try to figure out what in the WORLD is causing that.

June 22nd, 2011, 08:18 PM
Hey! Im doing good. Reading a book called A Spiritual Path to Overcoming Infertility by Dr. Matthew McQuaid and its so good. So far it has taught me that during my journey that I have to be emotionally positive (so I am working on that) but neway in J.M. World waiting on Toya to have her baby. & U& I to get our sticky bfps. I hope you before me. so ready to hear your happy news soon.
August 5th, 2011, 10:34 PM
How have you been doing? are you NtNp now? well we are cycle buddies.
I hope you get your bfp soon. Take care!
August 28th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Thanks for stopping by naomi. Yes i am ntnp. I don't even know what day I'm on in my cycle. R if I evened o'd. Its wired. I still wonder but it don't consume my mind like it use to.

August 30th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Well im kind of shocked right now. I have started af n it came out of the blue. I was thinking it would start in a couple days. The 1st the latest. I do not know when I o'd but this can't be right. I guess my lp is short yet again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search