My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Hi! I just started reading threw your journal and it made me want to start my own as well... I'm a newbie to JM so I dnt kno all of the abbreviations just yet but I understood most of it lol Your story has inspired me to keep going and not to let my disappointments stop me so thank you for shearing. Please read my first post and reply if you think you can give some advice!!!
September 15th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just stopping by to say hello.
October 15th, 2011, 12:50 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Hi all just a lil update I'm still not actively ttc I don't really track my cycle like I use to. I have been not stressing n just taking better care of myself. i have lost bout 35lbs n I'm so happy bout that hope I reach my goal weight by the end of the year. At this point i am 8 r 9 dpo "maybe" . Just wanted to update. Ttyl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

October 24th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Even with the lost of weight my lp is short. It is bout 11 days. I don't know where I am at n my cycle. I'm just getting off af. If I can loose 10 lbs by next cycle I'm gone take my last batch of clomid n see what happens. I lost my job so I can't go to my dr unless I pay out of pocket n I don't c that happening until after we get a car ya know. I will start ttc after i loose 10 to 15 more lbs

October 24th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Hey! I konw this was posted over a year ago but I was curious if you ever got your BFP???
October 26th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Actually my last post was this year and no bfp yet. Thanks for stopping by. I don't post alot cuz I'm not actively ttc.

October 28th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Well i just had to note this but i got ewcm last nite n its only cd 10 I think. Every now n then I felt a twinge but nothing like i get when I know its o pain. So not sure if i o'd r not.

October 31st, 2011, 10:06 PM
Hi all just checking in. I'm clueless where i am in my cycle i haven't been feeln well. I been n bed 4 the past 2 days. Threw up also no appetite to eat. My side been hurting off n on both sides don't know if its o pain. Idk I'm bored now

November 9th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Well I made the decision to start ttc again yay! I will b using opks n taking temps n using my clomid n progesterone again so beginning of this cycle which should start sunday I'm gone start yay I'm ready to make a baby

November 10th, 2011, 01:53 PM
I am so exited for you two Neka!!!!!:dust :
November 10th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Thank u naomi. Well I couldnt tell u where I am n my cycle. I had ewcm n o pain cd 10 n then again cd 14 so idk what to think. Last nite I got sick 2 my stomach I was tossing n turning all nite n today it didn't get any better. The app on my phone says expect af on the 13th so i will w8 til then. Last night I had reached for the lamp and had this pulling feeling in my pelvic
Area n it was quite painful since then I have had heavy feeling down there while I use the bathroom n cramps. I don't think I am preg but this is something new. I took my prometrium last nite so that could b y. Idk I just want the 13th 2 come so I can start. My opk n book i is on its way.

November 11th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Well like I posted b4 i don't know where i am at n my cycle. Af is due sunday. I took a test. Eek haven't taken a test n so long. It was a dollar tree test. I know I know i said i wouldn't use those cuz they good for evaps. I just wanted to practice. I think it gave me another evap. I c the line but don't know if it has color. Sometimes i c pink sometimes i think its grey. Idk but its there. I wanted to ask dh if he see it but don't want to get his hopes up. I been peeing alot lately. I mean like b4 I took the test I felt I had to go bad n when i went it was just enough to fill a medicine measuring cup. Then an hour later I had to go again badly n that flow was more. Idk what's that about. Maybe I have a uti
I'm typing n have 2 go again but I'm going to hold it for my test n the am. I'm also having nauseas spells. Again idk.... I can't wait til sunday well probably monday r tuesday cuz I'm taking the progesterone. Which might work n my favor give a chance for my stuff to come in yay! Ttyl

November 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM
I'm pretty sure the frequent peeing was nerves. I knew I had those test so the anxiety made me have to go. I took another test n same indent line so I'm not pregnant. Af should b here n a couple of days. I hope my stuff I ordered comes by then. The cramping stopped the breast pain stopped n the nausea is mostly gone. Come on af!

November 13th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I took a test this morning and I c that same indent line. I'm not going 2 buy those test again. Stupid me went back to look at the test n what do i c a pink line yea i know its an evap but booo. My temp this morning was 98'15 so I knew no af today. I'm not feeling well. I slept all day. Went down stairs n d kitchen my kids was fixing them a peanut butter sandwich n d whole kitchen reeked of peanut butter n I started gagging. Ewww iIcan only eat peanut butter when I'm n d mood 4 it. I'm so excited to start my ttc journey again. Fx af is here tuesday. ttyl

November 14th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Well no af today. Took temp n it was 98.33 so i should have known. Took my lil girl to d dr today n iIwas not feeling well. My body was aching like af was coming but nothing. I kept waking up to go to the bathroom. #2 though n it was loose must have been the oatmeal i had at 1 am lol. My test came b my book. I took a test n there was a line. I asked dh if he sees it he said yes but its light idk what to make of it. My breast has started hurtin n feel heavy but I can't b. I'm not gettin my hopes up. Dh says he gone get another type of test 2moro. We shall c

November 14th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Ive been having a feeling... and I hope I am right!!!!
When do you expect your items? I want to see these tests
that you have been taking and will take.....

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; November 14th, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
November 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sonica I knew it. I felt it soon as u put up that status. Girl im so happy. U should see my smile Omg. Congrats girl.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

November 14th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks y'all but I'm not totally convinced. These lines so light they might b evaps but when dh said he saw them i got excited. I don't know if i can get a good pi
c of them but i will try. I bought some frer. My hips hurt like they do when my period down n I'm cramping bad. Maybe af will show n d morning. Oh nayomi my stuff came today. It would b funny if I bought over 50 dollars of ttc stuff n I'm already pregnant. Lol I'm gone try to get pics of the tests brb

November 14th, 2011, 08:03 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
GL testing tomorrow!

Oct '11 June '12
November 14th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I tried but can't get good pics. I will def take pic of frer if positive. Fx ladies n thanks for stopping by. In so nervous. Ahhhhhh ttyl

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search