My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hold your pee for an hour or 2 then take another one.
keeping everything crossed...
December 19th, 2011, 02:18 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Thanks for stopping by naomi. I have since taken 3 ic's n 1 frer n the frer is bfn but the ic's has light pink line but I'm know those r evaps. I am ready for this cycle. come on O

Well i got my reading from Suzanne back and it said:

Conception Reading for Sonica

December 19, 2011

I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy. I also appreciate your patience.

When I connect with you, I feel as though you have really made some changes in your life for the better. I feel you may be in a different relationship than previously. I feel this man is exactly what you need; he treats you with the respect you deserve. I feel your past relationship was all give from you, and you did not receive much in return. I feel this cycle you are in now is wonderful. It will bring you so much joy, happiness, and a child. I feel this marriage will be a deep emotional bond.

As far as fertility, I feel ovaries are healthy and functioning. I feel your left tube, may be blocked or scarred? I feel uterus is healthy. I feel uterine lining is adequate, and luteal phase is long enough. Make sure you take enough iron and eat lots of green. I also suggest extra folic acid.

I see February as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl. I do feel you will have a great pregnancy. I don’t even sense any morning sickness. I feel you may have a little nausea, and later on fatigue and back and leg pain. I feel you will have a full term pregnancy, and a c-section? Due to previous c-section? I see a healthy baby girl.

Now they only thing that bothers me is she said the cycle i am in now brings a child but then says that i will concieve r find out in febuary. That cofuses me. but she is right bout my relationship and she is right bout my c section. I was hoping to avoid a c section my next preg and im pretty sure she is right bout a girl. I have a feeling it will be a girl. now the not having m/s scares me cuz all my normal pregnancies had them the one that i lost didint have any and i am guessing thats y i lost it. idk but if she is correct bring it on. The blocked tube scares me cuz i been thinking that i want to get a hsg done but its over 800 dollors so idk. we shall c if i do get one it would prob be in jan r feb than maybe that will bring me a bfp. we shall c!

I also wanted to add the reading i got from Lady_valkrie on here it was quite insightful as well.

Originally Posted by swtneka:
Hi I would like archangels n unicorn

Will I conceive within next 6 months?
Will my dh get a "good" paying job soon?
U don't have to answer both thanks n advance

Archangel Jeremiel: LIFE REVIEW
"Take inventory of your life, and resolve to change or heal anything that is unbalanced."

Unicorns: WATER
"Drink more water, and eat foods with water in them, such as fresh fruits and vegetables."

No straight answers here, but Archangel Jeremiel does usually indicate light at the end of the tunnel and overcoming obstacles. The life review is pertinent to both you and your husband - you need to look at your health choices and mind-set to make sure you're positive and doing all you can to prepare your body for a baby, including upping your water intake; he needs to look at his career options, possibly his CV, and ways of making other experience count. A little more hard work is on the cards, but both your wishes CAN manifest.

The pendulum gives "undecided" to both questions, which means it depends on your choices and response to the above advice. However when I rephrase the questions to "by the end of 2012" I get "yes" to both - though the job front one is slightly more faltering, and I feel the first step could be a BETTER paid job, followed at a later time by the income you and he would really hope for.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

Last edited by swtneka; December 19th, 2011 at 09:01 PM.
December 20th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Many prayers that this is your cycle Neka!!!!!
:d ust:
Catch that Eggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What date does fertility friend predict that you will ovulate?
sorry if too tmi...
December 20th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Lol its never tmi 4 u naomi! One thing b bout me u will learn is I'm an open book. I never o the same cd so who knows but I got some wet cm mixed n with some ewcm so should be in a few days. I have a feeling I'm Oing from my left side. Its been feeling pain over there 4 the past few days.

Last edited by swtneka; December 20th, 2011 at 05:49 AM.
December 20th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Cd 7 I'm sick. I'm wondering if I got a stomach virus. I'm throwing up. I'm nauseas ALL the time. I can't eat what I do eat tastes different. Even water. My breast r huge n hurt. I got this burning sensation n my pelvic area n a twisting sensation on my left side. This been going on for 3 days. Yesterday i almost fainted my kids caught me. Something going on. I think I'm going to go to the dr again n c what's up.

December 21st, 2011, 03:04 PM
How are you feeling? I hope much better.
December 21st, 2011, 03:05 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes, I hope you are feeling better!

Oct '11 June '12
December 21st, 2011, 04:03 PM
Thanks ladies. I am feeling better. Went to the er this morning n they said I have pnomnia (i know I spelled that wrong) n I have a blood clot n my lung. Ugh that sucks! They put me on antibiotics n told me AGAIN that I'm full of poop. Told me to get a suppository n then miralax. Then I almost died. They gave me something I'm allergic too n I stopped breathing. It was scary. Well im going to rest. Ttyl

Well I think I'm gearing up to. I haven't o'd this early since my son n he is 11. I got tons of ewcm. N o pains.

Last edited by swtneka; December 21st, 2011 at 09:27 PM.
December 21st, 2011, 11:51 PM
Neka I am so happy that you are pulling through.
Catch that eggy and sending lots of
catching that eggy vibes your way

December 22nd, 2011, 02:26 AM
Thanks for that Naomi I'm going to need it! I got a nice rise n temp this morning so I'm guessing I o'd after all. Going To try n get 1 more bd session in. just to make sure its not hanging around. Lol. Ttyl

December 23rd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Cd10. I'm still getting semi positive opk's. Still not feeling well. I hope this passes soon. I'm thinking I o'd already. My cm is sticky now. I wanted to get a bd n but I been on the toilet.

December 24th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Cd12 I'm pretty sure I have o'd. I'm prob 2-3 dpo. Its Xmas n I can't believe there is one week left in this year. I'm wondering if I'm going to get my bfp in the coming months. My breast still hurt n I'm still sick. I'm taking antibiotics on my last pill today. I feel sicker when I take it. I hope I get my crosshairs tomorrow. Well, Merry Xmas everyone ttyl

December 26th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Cd 13 3 dpo. Yay I got crosshairs! Start my prometrium n my fertilitea
tonite. I got on the scale I just bought n i gained 15 lbs. Ugh I need to get back at it. I started back taking my vitamins n drinking my water. Tasted my tea it was "ok". I'm going to drink twice a day. Well ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; December 26th, 2011 at 08:44 PM.
December 27th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Cd 14 4 dpo. I have had some crazy dreams last nite. They were crazy. In all of them u was preg n big preg . Feeling the baby move. It felt so real.

December 27th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Neka you lost me..... You talking about me lol???????
December 27th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Lol I'm taking bout myself. My phone swype trips sometimes.

December 27th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Oh ok lol l can not wait til your dream happens (sooner
than later)
December 27th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Me too Naomi, me too

December 27th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Cd 15 5 dpo. I'm still not feeling well. I might have to go back to the dr. I feel so blah. I threw up twice. Idt I'm going to get my bfp til I start feeling better. My temp is higher than its ever been in a 2ww. I wasn't going to put it but did anyway. I'm sure its high bc I'm sick. Idk guess I'll c what up coming temps r.

Last edited by swtneka; December 28th, 2011 at 06:41 AM.
December 29th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Cd 21 6 dpo. No symptoms as of yet. No cramping no tender breast I'm still constipated. I haven't went n a week. Im on the miralax stuff u suppose to take daily n I do but nothing. I took a suppository n still nothing. Added fiber n my diet as well. I'm out of options. My temp is still higher than normal. I have decided to take another suppository since I feel the pressure to go but can't. I'm wondering if all this is a bust. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever get my bfp. Everytime someone who was struggling with conceiving get a bfp. I start wondering when will it b my turn. I'm always the last standing. Well that's all 4 now ttyl.

Last edited by swtneka; December 29th, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search