My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2011, 02:09 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Cd17 7 dpo. Temp still high. I don't feel sick anymore so that can't be it. I guess my progesterone is good. I started feeling minor cramps in my pelvic area. Not a long time just a.few secs. But over all no symptoms to report besides peeing alot but its expected since I'm drinking so much water. Well that's all 4 now ttyl.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

December 30th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Started cramping n got worse when had to pee decided to test since im testing tomorrow n knew it was going to b bfn since so early but now I have something to compare it to. Well took test n got this [IMG][/IMG] am I seeing things? Is it another evap?

December 30th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I see some light pink neka....i hope this is the beginning
take another one tomorrow.
December 30th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I plan on it!

December 30th, 2011, 09:25 PM
I'm just going to vent:

I been crying for the past couple of hours. I'm thinking that it will never happen 4 us. When I tested today I never expected to c something. When I did I got that 2nd line I got excited n thought maybe but now im like no way. In my heart u know its a evap r bad test. I'm so tired of this. Y can't me n my dh get a break. We r good people. He is a gr8 person. He deserves to have a child. His own child. I try to find hope in these ttc predictions but they always fail me too. Just like my body.

December 31st, 2011, 03:07 AM
Cd 18 8dpo. Well i tested after holding my pee for a painful 4 hours. N a B F N..... Ugh I knew it. Not a hint of a line. I know its still early but I plan on testing til af shows. I'm feeling better bout the bfn. I have a game plan 4 next cycle. Acupuncture n hsg! Lets hope it gets me my bfp

January 1st, 2012, 12:46 AM
Cd19 9 dpo Happy New Year! I can't believe its 2012. This year has flown by. I pray this year brings me my bfp. I had indigestion tonight from pizza. That's bout it. Ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; January 1st, 2012 at 12:48 AM.
January 2nd, 2012, 02:20 AM
Cd 20 10 dpo. I'm not sleeping like I should. I hate the fact that I can't sleep for a full 8-10 hours. I get 2 hours every few hours. Its affecting my temping. Im not going to even count this morning temp. I honestly wish i didn't temp but next cycle I'm temping from cd7 til o is confirmed. I'm not learning anything from temping the whole cycle. No symptoms really. Breast tingle off n on. Had nausea for a minute last night. Other than that feel like this cycle is a bust. Can't w8 til next! Felt nauseous when I was cooking my red beans. As soon as i smelt it I wanted to puke.

Last edited by swtneka; January 2nd, 2012 at 04:21 PM.
January 2nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Tbaby's Avatar Super Mommy
Your chart looks good Sonica. I'm excited for you. Good Luck.

Thanks for my siggy Jaidynsmum

The JOY of the Lord is my STRENGTH! Nehemiah 8:10

January 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
Thanks Meka....

January 3rd, 2012, 02:38 AM
Cd 21 11dpo. Well took a frer n got a bfn n I'm ok with it. Now I'm ready 4 cycle 34. No symptoms really so its ok.

January 3rd, 2012, 06:24 AM
I still don't get it. Your temps are still high and look good. Do you think it could still be too early?

January 3rd, 2012, 07:38 AM
That's a possiability but I doubt it. Im getting some breast pain that came out of know where. Feels like someone punched me on the side of them. I also have some cramping on my left side, back pain and funny smelling cm coming from down there n last nite when I was inserting my prometrium I felt lumps on my cervix. Idk what's that about.

Last edited by swtneka; January 3rd, 2012 at 05:15 PM.
January 3rd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Well the breast pain hadn't subsided if anything its getting worse. I'm pretty sure this is nothing but i decided to test with these new ic's even after finding out they not early detection. I haven't gotten a hint of a line on them since I started taking them but after holding my pee for a painful almost 2 hours. I got this:
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

January 3rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
I hope it's the beginning of a BFP.

January 4th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Me too Meka
Cd 22 12 dpo. I haven't tested this morning. I'm going to buy me some frer r answers. I'm tired of wondering with these ic's. I'm praying this b my bfp cuz these new symptoms r making me wonder. If after all this af come n I'm not preg. Im not believing n my body again. I'm not temping once o is detected cuz my temp this morning is higher than it ever been! Well wish me luck.

January 4th, 2012, 03:34 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
I am wishing you luck!! Are you using the FRER tonight or tomorrow? I hope you test tonight. And post a pic!!

January 4th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Good luck hun. I know exactly what you mean. That's how I was in Nov. I thought I was pregnant. I had all those symptoms and no period but all those BFN's. I was sad. I can't trust my body anymore. When are you testing again? I like Answer hpt's. I've never used frer before.

January 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
cd23 13 dpo

Well I am praying that this cycle is over because I want to start on my next bfp cycle. I took a frer and ic and they both were negative yesterday (even though my urine was way concentrated). My temp dropped a lil this morning but still way above the cover line. I havent taken a test today. I am goin to take one if af is late. Which I doubt. I am expecting her to make her entrance on the 7th. Really on the 6th since i stopped my prometrium earlier than usual. I over slept last night or should i say i slept all night. I went to bed round 5 and didnt wake up til a little after 3am. That was a good sleep. I havent slept like that in a while. I called and made me a appt at the fertility doc. I am goin to go c him on the 6th of feb hopefully thats enough time to save up the money for the hsg. I have so much goin on Im not sure how that is goin to go. Everytime i think i can breathe something always happen. Well My breast dont hurt as much as they did the pass few days. They actually subsided and i was crampin earlier but that has stopped as well. I think it was gas. Im not even peeing alot like i was. oh well on to the next cycle ttyl

January 6th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Cd 24 14 dpo, maybe cd 1. I had a nice temp dive this morning. I'm sure af is making an appearance soon. I'm ok with it. I have my game plan this cycle. I'm ready. I just pray it don't make it to cycle 36. That's going to hurt.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search