My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2012, 02:05 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Thanks for stopping by Amber. I think I o'd then too. I put my own ch. So now my low temp looks like a nice implantation dip
FishermansWife4 likes this.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

March 24th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Cd 18 7 dpo my temp is up there! I woke up having to pee very bad n when went felt loads of pressure. That then turned to cramps. I'm still bloated n feeling kinda nauseas. This my last day of pineapple. Can't w8 til that part is over. Wow this is interesting i removed my override to c what ff would do with my new temp n they gave me CH! Wow i guess they needed one more high temp. Then they put them right where i wanted them. Ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; March 24th, 2012 at 07:49 AM.
March 25th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Cd 19 8 dpo. Man I woke up this morning having to go to the bathroom so bad. When I saw the toilet urine stared running down my leg. Lol never had that happen. I took a ic I think it has a faint line but I'm calling it bfn. They always have that line. Imo. I took my temp bout 45 mins earlier cuz I couldn't hold it anymore. It was the same as yesterday. Good sign imo. Will update later. Church in a couple of hours.
Jakaira s Mom likes this.

March 26th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Cd 20 9 dpo. Tested this morning n a bfn. I kind of knew that was coming feel like the symptoms i had faded again. I'm tired yall. I'm really tired. I think I need to face the fact it's not going to happen 4 me. I'm ready to give up. I feel like I've done everything I can n spent all the money I could. Prayed all I can pray. If God want me n Dh with another he will make it happen on his own time. After this cycle I'm done. I'm closing this chapter. I'm even stepping away from Jm cuz hearing other people success stories make me wanna try again. I think the hardest thing for me to do is leave Jm. There r such wonderful ladies on here n I'm praying for their bfps. I wanna know how they r doing. There is a couple of ladies who r preg n I wanna know how they r doing as well. I guess in months time I can check on them. Ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; March 26th, 2012 at 04:33 AM.
March 27th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Cd 21 10 dpo I'm so crossed with this ttc stuff. I wanna just give up but its not in my nature. I'm already thinking of different things to do next cycle. Ugh how do u give up? How do u walk away from something u want so bad.. Another bfn I forgot to mention.

I thought I would add my symptoms:
Achy heavy itchy breast
Nausea (come n go)
Heightened sense of smell (keep smelling cigarettes when nobody here smokes)
Frequent urination
Spotting (period starting)
Cramping
Irritable

Last edited by swtneka; March 27th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
March 28th, 2012, 03:22 AM
Cd 22 11 dpo I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm not spotting anymore but I'm pretty crampy n my temp dropped again so we both know where that is headed. I took a test n bfn of course. guess I'm on to cycle 38.

March 28th, 2012, 03:03 PM
I still have symptoms but they not as strong as they were the last few days. I'm taking my last progesterone pill tonight. I went walking also was kind of peaceful. I'm making a promise to myself to do something different for 30 days. I'm cutting down on fast food, junk food, soft drinks, eating more fruit n vegetables n walking. I'm going to do this for 30 days not to get pregnant but to show myself I can. Wish me luck n pray for me. I won't be on Jm that much either. Well I have to cook ttyl

March 31st, 2012, 06:12 PM
cd25 14dpo the only symptoms i have r heavy and achy breast and cramps but i am not counting this as eps i am calling it symptoms of pms, my hips hurt and my body is aching im fatigue and irriatable.. I am expecting af to show tomorrow. i havent tested since 11 dpo and i am not goin to waste anymore tests. Im tired of testing and getting bfn;s so i am not testing early anymore. i am goin to wait it out til at least 12dpo which is when most and i get a valid bfp. i am not stressing bout this ttc anymore i am taking a whole new look at it and just letting go and letting God. I am so happy for the ladies on here that recieved their bfps but i notice that when i am struggling with these ladies for all this time and then i am still the only one left standing it just makes me question everything and everyone including God and myself and that is not good. I can not put blame on no one. Everything happens for a reason and the only person who knows this reason is God so i will let him do what he does best. Take care of me. I came on to update everyone who does come and read my journal letting them know that i wont be on giving support anymore. i will come one every now and then and check on my fellow ttc buddies but that is all. I wish everyone good luck and hope they ttc journey is not as mine is and you all end with a bfp!!!!

April 1st, 2012, 07:54 AM
Cd 1 Let go n Let God...

April 6th, 2012, 02:17 PM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Miss you Sonica...hope you are doing well!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

April 13th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry this is so difficult for you. My heart breaks reading how down you're getting. I hope you get your sticky BFP soon, sweetie.

April 16th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Wanted to jot this down as I have no 1 I can talk to bout this. Idk where I am n my cycle but I had aa pap smear last week n got the results that it has abnormal cells. I have to have a coloscopy n then biopsy. Idk what to think bout this. I know its probably nothing but at the same time it could be something. I have to wait a week til I get this procedure n then probably another to get the results. Im going to tell my dh tonight. Don't know how he going to react to this. I'm kind of numb

April 18th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Well I got my u/s results back. I have a cyst on my right ovary which is weird cuz I don't get pain over there. They also said my uterus is slightly enlarged. I goggled it n it can be a symptom of uterine cancer r cervical cancer which scares me cuz of the abnormal cells. N then my cousin who is like a sister to me tells me she is pregnant. She sent me a text with an u/s pic n I asked her who baby is that (n I'm thinking don't say mine) n she says mine n the tears just fell. I'm so happy for her cuz we been telling her 4 the longest to have another but it just took me by surprise. Reminded me where I was n what I'm going through. Well its prayer night at church n my soul so needs a prayer.

April 18th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
Oh sweetie....like i said in the PM dont worry ....i had the precedures done and after it was all done everything turned out normal. I am praying for you every day.....i want all this to go away and for you to get your BFP. YOu deserve it soooo much. You will get through this I am always here for you
swtneka and Caerus like this.

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

April 18th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Thanks Kimberly but i just remembered another thing the nurse said. She said my endometrial lining is 1mm. This is y im not getting r staying pregnant. That is way to thin to say I was in the middle of my cycle. I have no idea how to thicken the uterine lining.

April 18th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Caerus's Avatar Due in Sept 2014
Praying for you, Sonica! Definitely ask the doc how you can go about thickening your lining. At least you know that is a problem, so now you can fix it!

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie!

Pregnant #1 with 2 Angels in Heaven
April 19th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Yea Rebecca I'm def going to ask my Re bout this. Just w8n on them to open. I always knew my lining was thin cuz my period was very light. For the past few cycles I just been spotting. Thanks for stopping by.

April 20th, 2012, 03:48 AM
I talked to my RE n they want to monitor my cycles now to make sure I'm actually o'n a mature egg n to check my lining. They want me too start next cycle but u think I'm going to wait til I get this biopsy out the way. Make sure everything is ok. We shall c

April 21st, 2012, 10:51 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think that sounds like a good plan to find out about the abnormal cells before the fertility treatments. I hope it's nothing! I also hope that this knowledge about your thin lining brings you a thicker lining and a super-sticky bean! I'm sorry you're going through so much right now.
swtneka likes this.

April 23rd, 2012, 04:39 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sonica, just popping in to say hi and see how you're doing. I'm still praying for you and your beautiful family. The forum isn't the same without seeing your posts. <3
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search