My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2012, 03:51 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Thanks for stopping by ladies. I really appreciate u taking the time to check on me. Well in a few hours i have my procedure and im ok considering. I'm not nervous yet. I probably won't get nervous til I'm on that table. I'll be more nervous waiting on the results.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

April 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM
I had my procedure done n it was not as bad as I thought it would be. The only problem was that she could barely reach my cervix. She was really digging. She said that everything looked normal on my cervix n don't think its anything serious. She said she was going to scrub the inside of the cervix just incase. She gave me a panty liner for spotting which I expected cuz af is due but I didn't spot but I'm sure its coming cuz I have some serious pms going on. My back hurts my stomach hurts I'm anxious n I'm nausous. I was hungry when I woke up n had to have a sausage biscuit from Mcd's it was good but now I'm sick to my stomach.. Im still debating on if I'm going to start ttc next cycle. I'm curious as to what this cycle is going to do. I know I got a + opk on the 13. I don't recall how long was the surge but I did test it out. I'm thinking I o'd cd 14 which would make me 12 dpo which is wired cuz i never made it this far on a non medicaded cycle. My lp is usually 8-10 on non medicated maybe my body is fixing itself. Yay but I'm sure af is coming cuz these pms symptoms is a byotch!

April 25th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Cd 1!!! Called Re to c what the game plan is i go in cd 3 to do a u/s to check ovaries and uterus im guessing. Cant w8 to c what it all says. They will tell me which drugs r if im goin to even be on any drugs. Im so ready!!!!! I pray that this is the start of me getting a bfp
FishermansWife4 likes this.

Last edited by swtneka; April 25th, 2012 at 12:44 PM.
April 27th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Cd 3 had my u/s n everything was perfect. My uterus was 6mm my ovaries were fine no cyst. I go bach cd 10 to check my follies. Fx they r where they need to be. Oh i start my clomid today.
FishermansWife4 likes this.

April 30th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Cd 6 nothing new. I'm not spotting anymore. I'm almost finish the clomid. Can't w8 til my appt Friday to check my follies. I'm praying that I have more than 1 egg cuz it makes my chances better of 1 sticking.

May 1st, 2012, 04:54 AM
Cd 7 ugh these dang hot flashes! I hate clomid!

May 3rd, 2012, 04:48 AM
Cd 9 I'm getting some wet cm my nipples r tender n I'm starting to get o pain on my left.

May 3rd, 2012, 12:05 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I'm praying for you, Sonica <3

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
May 3rd, 2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks Amber!!!!

Well i am feeling quite optimistic today. first the bad news. i wont be getting the u/s tomorrow. funds wont let me. I didnt realize it was the beginning of the month and thats when all bills r due. cable, lights, gas, rent, car insurance, phone, its all due by the 9th so have to get those things outt he way. Iam not really bummed bout it as i was a few hours ago. Well onto the good news. I talked to a psychic and a real one cuz she was on point bout my whole life. i asked her bout my husband getting a better job and she says that it will happen at the end of the month. i asked her bout having a baby she says it will happen at the end of the year. She says that right now i am not mentally and physically ready for a baby. she is so right. my body and my mind oh my gosh i was thinkin this the other day that i thi;nk God hasnt blessed us with a baby cuz he know i deep down that im not mentally ready to take care of a baby. She says that the financial aspect has a lot to do with it. Which is true. I asked her was i moving anytjime soon. she says yes she sees that toward the end of the year when dh gets the job and we save. she also knew the condition in where i live and said how much i despretaley want to leave and she is so right.
She was on point bout so much in my life iwthout me sayin a word. i feel better now. she also said that the reason the baby goin to happen at the end of the year cuz dh job is goin to make it tuff to ttc. which makes sense cuz he will be working offshore months at a time. oh my g osh i am so excited. i feel so much better. well just wanted to jot that down. ttyl

May 4th, 2012, 02:59 PM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
Stopping in to check on you. I'm so glad they are wanting to monitor you and see what's going on. I REALLY want us to be BFP buddies! I'm always thinking about you and wishing you the best.

Marlena

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
May 4th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Thanks Marlena... I think bout u all the time too. It would be so awesome if we were bfp buddies. How is that ivf going?

Well have some good news to report. My dh got the job! This is wonderful the psychic was right. I am so glad that i didnt go to my u/s and this happen instead. That morning i prayed to God that when we got there that they would give him an interview and hire him right there and that is exactly what happen. When he came out there and said they want to interview me i was so excited and couldnt contain myself. Then when he came out and said theyl hired him i wanted to jump to the moon; this will be so good for us. I will get my new house that i want do things that i want so diffrent than what i need.
God is so good to us i feel this will be coming together like it should be. Thank u God

Last edited by swtneka; May 5th, 2012 at 08:07 AM.
May 5th, 2012, 08:27 AM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
That is great news!! I'm so happy for ya'll and know that this is just the thing you need to happen to take away a little stress to get you prepared for baby and a great year ahead. I've told my hubby about you and Justin (we are the same age, our DH's are the same age, and we've been trying the same amount of time) and he asks about you all the time. We are rooting for you both..lol

Right now I'm on BCP waiting to cycle and have had the worst headaches and sick to my stomach since taking them. Things won't start happening till later this month, so I still got a few weeks. We're both really nervous.

Praying for you and Justin and sending all the good energy and thoughts I can find. The job just HAS to be the start of really great things to come!
swtneka likes this.

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
May 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Awwww thanks Marlena! U r right though we do have so much in common. I'm really praying that ivf gets you your rainbow baby. We can't afford that at the moment but if we could we would def go that route. Well keep me informed on this journey. I'm curios to how it goes n what it entitles. Gl

May 6th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
on your hubby's new job! I hope the psychic is right!
swtneka likes this.

May 7th, 2012, 05:46 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woohoo! God is great! I'm so glad to hear your husband got the job! Congratulations! I'm patiently stalking your journal waiting to see all the amazing things in store for you and your family.
swtneka and hopingforbabymc like this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
May 8th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks for stopping by Amber!
Cd 14 I think I'm bout to o. I'm having cramps on the left. Opk 80% +. Dh n I haven't dtd in a few days n he so tired when he get home idk if we will be able to dtd in time. We shall c. If I leave a + opk on the window seal he going to perk up....he always do
hopingforbabymc likes this.

May 9th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Cd 15 still no + opk. It seems like its lighter. Idk what my body is doing. I'm still having o pain off n on so it has to be soon. I took my temp this a.m. n its still in pre o range. I guess all this excitement is delaying o. Oh well if it is meant to be it will be. Ttyl

May 9th, 2012, 11:55 AM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad your hubby got the new job, it's just one more thing down for you to feel really good and comfortable with a I pray for your !
swtneka likes this.

Oct '11 June '12
May 9th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks Nena!
Well got my + opk. My side cramps were at their worse my urine was cloudy I knew it would b.

May 11th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Idk where I am n my cycle. Its been such a busy week. Looking at my journal entries I'm probably 2 dpo. I'm not sure though. I had some major cramps all day yesterday. I was constipated n it felt life i was pushing out a baby. So much pressure n pain. I'm going check ff n c where I'm at. Ttyl

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search