My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2012, 04:33 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Again unsure where I'm at in my cycle. I wanna say 5-6 dpo. No symptoms to report. Idk if I dtd n time any way but just wanted to jot something down. Hubby been gone for 3 days. I miss him don't know if I can hold out til the 31st. Ttyl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

May 16th, 2012, 03:59 AM
7 dpo. No symptoms really. I just had an pulling sensation in my uterus but had that b4 n it turned out to be nothing. My breast tingle but just the nipple could be from the progesterone. I'm not taking it vaginally. I'm taking it orally this time. I wanna c what it do. Well that's all for now ttyl. I'm having some lower cramps off n on.

Last edited by swtneka; May 16th, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
May 16th, 2012, 12:56 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate phantom symptoms!

Oct '11 June '12
May 16th, 2012, 01:54 PM
U n me both Nena!

Well I'm in the hospital right now feeling better though. I had an appt with my lung dr n when I was checking in I started having chest pain n dizzy. I was bout to fall out. They took my pressure n it was high n gave me aspirin n nitrate something then rushed me to the hospital. I'm ok now. I'm just ready to go. Here is the conflicting news. I emailed suzanne to tell her I had a chemical the month she predicted n she sent me a new month n can u guess what month.... MAY...... I'm wondering if she meant this may. My battery dying update later. OK I'm back. So i left the hospital against my dr orders n I'm ok with that. Back to my reading I am wondering if she meant this month. That's wrong if she getting my hopes up for another disappointment. I have never got told the same month its always months away n when i have heard of other women getting same month they were right. So my fx that i get my bfp this month. This would make this month rock!

Last edited by swtneka; May 17th, 2012 at 08:57 AM.
May 17th, 2012, 06:13 AM
8dpo heavy feeling in uterus with cramps. Tingling in breast. Woke up hungry. Watery discharge with thick white cm mixed in keep coming out of me. feels like I'm on my period. Wrinkly shilvered Areola that shrunk. Face breaking out. And now nausea

Last edited by swtneka; May 17th, 2012 at 05:23 PM.
May 17th, 2012, 06:27 AM
inlove08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Crossing my fingers for you hun.
swtneka likes this.

Thank you Vicki.... for my beautiful siggie!!!
May 17th, 2012, 01:54 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm praying this is it for you, Sonica! Are you feeling any better?

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
May 17th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Yes Amber I am feeling better especially now since I talked to my Re. So I've been wondering how we r going to ttc when he is only home 1 week out the month. Well my Re said they can freeze dh sperm n do iui. I wasn't sure that was a possiability. Makes me feel so much better

Last edited by swtneka; May 17th, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
May 18th, 2012, 05:42 AM
9 dpo took an ic n saw a shadow n when dried a sure pink thick line but I'm not calling it cuz I used a diff ic n it was bfn. Going to test again. No pic. Feeling nauseated n my breasthas a tingling burning feeling. I'm still have a high sex drive at the moment as well.

May 18th, 2012, 06:44 AM
I'm still praying and that's good that they can do iui! But hopefully it won't have to go that far
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
May 18th, 2012, 04:57 PM
This is the first time I have ever said this out loud but I think I'm pregnant! I have never felt so sick to my stomach b4. Then i got another "shadow" on the ic'$ on both. I picked up a box of answers to get a def answer., fx

May 18th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Woooooohooooooooooo! I can't wait!! When are you testing again? Fx! Forget that! Everything I have is crossed for you!

2013 Mommy
May 18th, 2012, 09:33 PM
I'm testing in the morning

May 19th, 2012, 04:41 AM
10 dpo Well i didn't take the answer I honestly 4got iIbought it but I did take 2 ic n I c lines I think. I'm not posting pics til its an obvious bfp! I'm still sick to my stomach n my breast r kinda tender n swollen. Waking up sweating when its very cold in the room. Am I getting sick? My kids come in my room to c what time it is but don't come in my room fully n i ask ythey say its freezing in my room but I'm all hot n sweaty so i take my temp n its normal 98.66. Hmmmmm

Last edited by swtneka; May 19th, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
May 20th, 2012, 03:37 AM
11dpo well I took the answer and it was a BFN took the ic's n bfn. I wasn't surprised cuz this morning I felt absolutely nothing when i woke up. I guess I was wrong n I only let myself get hyped up cuz of what suzanne said. Oh well on to the next cycle

May 20th, 2012, 10:16 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
you had me girl. I just knew you were preggo. Sonica we gon make this happen soon Hun. * hugs*

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

May 20th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

May 20th, 2012, 11:31 AM

2013 Mommy
May 22nd, 2012, 08:39 AM
Thanks for stopping by ladies

13dpo temp was still up i stopped my progesterone and test was bfn. I emailed suzanne to let her know that i did not get my bfp even though it could have been a chemical cuz i did get some questionable lines on both ic's at one point. I did have a ton of x rays done and a cat scan where they put dye in your veins that go through your whole body to c the scan better so i read that can make the cells divide wrong that early in pregnancy and that was 7dpo when i had that test. the same thing happen with my last chemical i had the exact same tests done and the blast didnt survive through it. Well Im not gettting those tests anymore.
back to suzanne. She sent me an email back saying that now its June and girl and she see's another in January 2014 a girl. That is kind of cool she saw 2 but i am not putting any stock into this cuz this cycle really had my hopes up high but again it was nice to hear gives me hope to get through another cycle. Im doing 100mg clomid and iui im goin to ask the doc can i trigger just incase dh is not able to be here. I am prayin that this gives me my bfp soon. I am expecting af tomorrow r thursdays. I pray tomorrow. Well ttyl

May 22nd, 2012, 09:34 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Wow, maybe it was an early pregnancy like before...glad your not taking those test anymore we don't want you to keep missing your chance right? Well, here goes next cycle I hope you get your bfp on Zion's b day. June 23rd
swtneka likes this.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search