My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree126Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2012, 02:53 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
ok i shouldnt post this cuz i might jinx myself but i just took 2 ic's and they both have pink lines. Today my temp was still high and i am 13 dpo i thought for sure it would have dropped especially since yesterday temp was low but it rose quite a bit. i was expecting af since i am cramping but anyway i had to go really bad n went to wipe and there was ton of ewcm which is weird cuz i didnt even get any during my fertile period. anyway i know yall would want pics but i dont want to jinx it just yet. i will let yall know if anythilng comes of this. here is my chart. i havent really been temping but this what i got so far.

[URL="http://[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42644]"]http://

Last edited by swtneka; May 22nd, 2012 at 03:26 PM.
May 22nd, 2012, 03:29 PM
now that i look at it i am not definite on my o date since i didnt chart the whole cycle. i just took it as the day i got the + opk but i did;nt test it out to neg so i could have gotten + after the fact. i guess time will tell

May 22nd, 2012, 05:40 PM
Omgosh yall I have took 5 ics n they all have lines. Even the last 3 were from diluted urine held for bout 2 hrs clear as glass. I'm thinking I'm 11dpo r 12 fx this the real thing.

May 23rd, 2012, 03:34 AM
Sound pretty positive, Best of luck!!
May 23rd, 2012, 05:22 AM
Ravado's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FXed Sonica! I really hope this is your BFP!
May 23rd, 2012, 06:47 AM
Thanks Laura! I tested at 12am I really had to go n got the same questionable lines, then when I took my answer I swear I saw the faintest of lines if u look at it a certain way. I almost drove myself crazy trying to find that line so I threw it away n promised myself that if af don't show (I'm expecting her today) by tomorrow at 1pm I will test again but no sooner. I'm tired of all the wishy washy lines. I would get a def answer by then.

12-14 dpo ewcm again, nausea off n on breast have burning sensation, lightening cramps, frequent urination, but I should mention I get these symptoms as pms also (except the ewcm)

Update..... Its 5pm n af has not showed n I have not tested I'm so proud of myself.
9pm..... I'm so anxious to test. No af.... this going to be a long night

Last edited by swtneka; May 23rd, 2012 at 07:16 PM.
May 23rd, 2012, 11:43 PM
I'm so sad I wanted to take a test so bad that I just took a opk, n guess what the opk was +! I have NEVER gotten a + opk after I O'd! Omgosh 1pm hurry up. I brought some more answers.n I can't w8 til I can take them. Af please stay away! My breast r killing ne n I'm very sick to my stomach. Fx fx fx
Ravado likes this.

May 24th, 2012, 09:02 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for your prayers, Sonica. I'm keeping you in my prayers as well. I can't wait to see your update! Fx. Fx. Fx!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
May 24th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope this is finally it for you, Sonica! It sounds promising! My fingers are crossed!
TTC #1
Diagnosed with thyroid disease 5/2013
Actively trying 11/2015

May 24th, 2012, 10:26 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
YAYYYYYYYY....please stay away AF please, Sonica maybe this is IT!!! It has to be. =) My heart is fluttering over here man...LET IT BE A BFPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

May 24th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Thanks for all the encourgaging words but i took a answer and ic's and they were all negative not even a hint of a line. Idk if i should count this as another chemical r just faulty tests. but to get lines on 3 different tests just got me puzzeled. idk what happen. maybe i shouldnt have stopped taking my progesterone. idk but af has not showed yet i do know that much. maybe she will show her face in the middle of the night. i just have an abundance of white thick cm. i mean its pouring out me. well come on af so i can take my 100 mg of clomid and do my iui.... pray for that cycle ladies this one i give up on

May 24th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Caerus's Avatar Happy as a (Tired) Clam
Let us know when (if?) AF shows up. I'm sorry you are getting BFNs now, was really hoping this was it.

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie.

Mama to DD (Born 9/21/2014)& 2 Angels in Heaven
May 26th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Cd2 af showed got my clomid n talked to my Re, told him bout my chemical pregnancy they going to figure somethings out when I come in 2 weeks 4 my u/s. I was suppose to call bout my accupuncture shoot. Maybe Monday. I also need a new bbt. Get that today also when I go to the store. I'm optimistic bout this cycle yall! Fx n prayers needed.

May 26th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Sonica, I'm sorry for your loss. Just have faith that God will grant you your sticky rainbow baby when the time is right. I'm praying for you and your family

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
May 27th, 2012, 01:43 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
=( Ok, it's next cycle I'm telling you Sonica I have this big feeling it's going to be a BFP on my son's Birthday. June 23rd. Please keep us posted. I pray that this cycle you get your little sticky bean.
swtneka likes this.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

May 27th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Cd 3 spotting. Start my clomid cd 5 n u/s cd 14.

Thanks Amber n Toya

May 29th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Cd 5 af seems to have left yesterday. I'm starting my clomid tonight. I'm anxious to c what my body do on 100 mg. I haven't taken the clomid days 5-9 since I first started. I'm trying new things. I started cd 3-7 cuz I o'd earlier than days 5-9 but I noticed I'm still o'n late so I want to try these days. I'm trying to prepare myself for the hot flashes. Ugh its already hot I don't know how I'm going to handle them.
Dh comes home in a couple of days yay! Idt he is going to be home during my fertile window. He leaves on the 7th n my u/s is then. I been o'n on cd 15 which is the 8th. We r doing iui so I'm hoping this works. I guess he will make a deposit on the 6th n they will freeze it for the day. Fx this will work.

May 29th, 2012, 11:01 AM
FX! I'm praying this is it for you. I pray you get the bfp you've been waiting so long for. COME ON STICKY RAINBOW BABY!!!!
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
May 30th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Cd 6 let the hot flashes begin. I'm starting to get o pains on the left. I'm praying that I o by time dh leaves. Can't w8 to poas (opk)! Prob going to start cd 12. Fx i o by the 7th.

May 31st, 2012, 05:33 AM
Cd 7 n I have ewcm! Yay! Haven't seen it in this point of my cycle in months. Fx this means I'm going to o n time while dh is home.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search