My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2012, 09:43 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
11dpo Symptoms of today breast tenderness still , didnt get any sleep last night cuz the strawberries and grape juice i had didnt settle. I had gas like crazy coming out both ends it wasnt pretty. I didnt get any relief til i threw up and that was just disgusting, and I been having cramps and leg cramps as well. Took these tests 2day and this is what i got

Top one is from tonite. I think its darker but again this could be evaps. I am mad i dumped cuz i wanted to test with an answer. I will test with a answer in the am i guess, but i am not holding out much hope.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

Last edited by swtneka; June 21st, 2012 at 09:51 PM.
June 22nd, 2012, 05:52 AM
12 dpo. Symptoms breast tenderness n leg cramps. Took a test this am n it was of course bfn. I'm not using these tests anymore. No more ic's n no more testing early. I can't do it anymore. Well af should be here in a couple of days. Temp still up there though. Dh might be coming home early. There is a storm in the gulf n they evacuating. I can't w8 to c him
I really wish he was here to lay on his chest.

June 22nd, 2012, 06:22 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
June 30th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe the number of evaps you get. Are you even getting evaps on the ones I sent you? I got some BFNs on those and actually when pregnant they took a while to show my pregnancy.

July 5th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Hey Sonica! Just checking in to see how you're doing and if anything new is going on in your life.. Take care and i'm praying for you

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 11th, 2012, 04:38 AM
Thanks for checking in on me ladies n yes Robyn it was the test u gave me. I'm pretty sure they were from chemicals. When I took early 5-7 dpo they were neg n 12 dpo to af they were neg but 8-11 dpo I got lines. Anyway.... Idk where i am at in my cycle. Dh wasn't home during my fertile period. We barely dtd when he was home cuz of af was here. I don't recall feeling any o pain. I had 0 watery cm r ewcm. I'm still having abundent of creamy cm. I'm also feeling pulling in my uterus area. I'll update once af shows. Hopefully dh will be home during fertile time but most likely not. Ttyl

July 11th, 2012, 04:50 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Good luck for next cycle sweetie. x

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

July 11th, 2012, 06:29 AM

July 24th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Just checking in to see how you are doing. Thinking of you!!
swtneka likes this.

July 24th, 2012, 08:26 PM
MamaLemonade's Avatar ~~Whitney~~
GL on your next C. Fx & Lots of baby dust
Loving my 2 munchkins & awaiting #3
Married to my <3 since 8/09

July 25th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Checking in on you again. I'm still praying for you, your rainbow baby and for your family.
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
July 26th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Caerus's Avatar Due in Sept 2014
Thinking about you today, wanted to make sure that you know y'all are in my prayers every night.

swtneka likes this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie!

Pregnant #1 with 2 Angels in Heaven
August 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks for stopping by ladies n checking in on me. I've been so busy with house hunting that I barely think of ttc n I do mean barely. I've taken last cycle n this cycle off due to dh not being home during my fertile period. I just did the math n he won't be home during next cycle either. Idk what cd I am. Maybe cd 16 r 17 but i did get a + opk cd 14 n some EWCM I haven't gotten ewcm during my fertile days n MONTHS so that was nice to c. My lp was 11 days n my period was heavier than its been n a while since I had medium flow days. I appreciate yall thinking of me n I want yall to know I check up on u as well. I don't comment but I am up to date on yall. I'm on jm every other day reading posts even though my light not on. After we get this house built n we move in we going to c a new RE. Ttyl

August 4th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Glad you're doing well! That's awesome that you got EWCM this cycle! Sounds like you have some positive things happening for you and I hope the new RE is just the ticket you need to get your rainbow baby!
swtneka and Caerus like this.

September 2nd, 2012, 01:12 PM
Well a lil update on me. Still not ttc hubby is never home during fertile time. The funny thing is 90% of the time he home I'm on my period. I guess when its meant to be God will make away. I'm starting to think bout ttc more these last few weeks. I'm ready but I'm on God's time. I don't know where I am n my cycle. I got a semi positive on a opk cd 15 n some serious o pain on the left. I sometime wish that my dh sperm would last since cd 8 but I know that's not possiable. A girl can dream. We still house hunting. I found the one i want I think. We shall c. I'm going check on my jm buddies see how they doing ttyl
captivate likes this.

September 3rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Cd 20 n I found out some very good news. Hubby called n said that his time got extended (that's not d good news) well my dear hubby will be home during my fertile window this cycle. Yay! Maybe we can make a baby. Fx

September 3rd, 2012, 10:35 AM
swtneka likes this.

September 3rd, 2012, 01:44 PM
AWE YEAH! WOOOOO HOOOOO! I'm praying this is it for you, Sonica! I still pray for you and think about you a lot. Thank you for updating us.
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
September 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Cd 23 I'm so psyched to start a new cycle. I've been having dreams bout babies alot these past few days. I made an apt with a new Re on the 18th. Yay!

September 6th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Please, please, PRETTY PLEASE, update us and let us know how it goes. I'm still praying for you.

2013 Mommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search