My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2010, 09:20 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Toya: Yea Vitex is chasteberry its very good for tyrin to balance out your hormones. So is dong quai and it also helps with irregular periods. and good egg quality. You should try it. I got mine at GNC the dong quai was 9 dollars and the vitex was 8 dollars so its very inexpensive. I heard gr8 reviews bout maca root so i wanted to try that also. and the soy is like a natural clomid without the chemicals ya know. Yea it is hard keepin track in the beginnin with all these pills but its been over a month so i am pretty use to it. I am on a set schedule. My body start feelin it when i miss a dose. Dont give up hope toya when its your time it will come whether its next month r next year but takin some sort of vitamin wont hurt at least take your prenatal since u r ttc. Gl KMP

Trying4number2: Hi thanx for stoppin by!!!!

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

September 13th, 2010, 09:47 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
hmmm. I'm thinking of trying the SOY. and maybe dong quai he can probably get it for me. He ALWAYS has a deal on this stuff for some reason.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

September 13th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Gl.,,, i got the soy isoflavones at walmart for 5 dollars... gl

September 14th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Well 2day was an ok day didnt do much just slept and then worked. I had a major headache when i went in 2day i know its the soy. Its the only time i really get headaches. Got my prescription for clomid yesterday. I will start that on cd 5. I was gone start 2day but decided against it. Hubby surprised me at work 2day by stoppin by with the kids. I so love that man he saw i wasnt feelin well and wanted to to take a sick day. I was goin to but they said they needed me so i stayed. I came on 2nite and see all the BFP's oh my. I cant w8 til its my turn! I c all the babies and all the bellies and just get this feelin inside. I cant w8 til i share my news with JM. Well off to shower and take a bath. TTYL

September 14th, 2010, 10:54 PM
I kno the feeling about wanting to post and show off the BFP on JM. And it seems like the whole JM BOARD is getting their BFPs lately. Hopefully we'll be next girl.

September 15th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Yes Toya hopefully we will be next.... How r u feeling lately?

September 15th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Regular
I feel the same way ladies. It's raining BFPs on here lately. But I know we'll be next...stay positive (I know easier said than done) :-)

TTC #2 - Cycle #5
September 15th, 2010, 07:34 AM
I'm feeling okay. Hubby still sick and barely functioning but his district manager made him come in to work today even when he told her he had an excuse. I wont talk about it, it'll just get me re-mad. Other than that...I'm having some cramping and frequent trips to the BATHROOM....yeee!!! lol maybe this it! and yeah we'll be next tryingfornumber2 by the way what's your name???

September 16th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Regular
Good morning! No update today Sonica :-( .

Toya - My name is Mahogany...I need to get one of those jazzy signatures like Sonica lol.

TTC #2 - Cycle #5
September 16th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Hi Toya and Mahogany yes I do believe we will be next showin off our bfp's! Sorry have been MIA I was off these last two days and just been loungin around the house being lazy. lol... plus my mouse is actin crazy so i get a lil tense when i come on. I keep 4gettin to get another one when i am at the store. Then on top t of that I was watching my neice and she just like all the attention dont like when i get on. Well 2day is cd 5 start my clomid 2day. Dont know if i am excited r not bout that. I had a dream i had triplets the other night and it was CRAZY. Lol i dont know what i would do if i had multiples. the dr said its a 4% chance of twins and a 1% chance of trplets on clomid so i know my chances r low but a lady on here is preg with triplets form her 2nd month on clomid and that scares me. I would go crazy with 3 of them. I know i would!!!!! I come on to JM and another explosion of bfp's WOW people really was gettin busy this summer!!! Im so happy for them especially when i hear they been tryin for over a year gives me hope. Our turn r coming ladies u just w8 and c. wouldnt it be nice if we get our bfp's the same month! i would so love to be DD buddies with Toya and Mahogany!!! Well gotta go kids bout to get off the bus. KMP ladies and thanx for readin my journy

Ok call me crazy but I just paid for a prediction from brooke777. She is goin to get back to me in 7-12 days so I am very curious to what she has to say. My last prediction by cheri22 she said Nov and girl so i am wonderin if brooke goin to say the same thing. I have talked to so many psychics and they all say end of the year and girl but the last one i talked to said boy so I am starting to wonder. Whatever she say i wont get my hopes up til it happens and if they r right I will pass on the word. Until then

Last edited by swtneka; September 16th, 2010 at 03:08 PM.
September 17th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Well 2day was an ok day been really gassy since yesterday. I went to bed last nite stomach was in knots. I was suppose to temp this morning but i totally 4got to. I am goin to try to remember this time. I was at work 2day and kept passin gas. I was talkin to co workers and just letting them go over and over again. I am so glad they didnt smell. Im suprise she didnt hear them cuz i did and they was loud. I couldnt help it. i would laugh and then it would come out i would be talkin and htey just come on out. I dont know if its a side effect from the pills i am takin but pee u.... lol... I took my 2nd clomid pill 2day. Im wonderin what its goin to do this time around. Prob nothing like last time. Ugh so tired. I am goin to take shower and go to bed. TTYL

September 18th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Well I had a ok day today. I got kind of sad and happy i over heard a co worker on the phone telling a friend she took a test and it was positive she has a dr appt next week. My eyes got kind of watery. I just cant w8 til i can say those words. I so badly want to say "its positive" but I want it now even though i have faith it will come by the end of the year I just want it so bad. I dont know if it was an explosion of baby day r what at work. Every where i looked somebody had a new born. So cute I mean every where! Baby cant be no more than 2 weeks. I just wanted to grab them and run. I wouldnt do that but well u know. I so want to be preg. I sit on the couch and look down at my stomach and wish it was out there for me to rub but all is there but a gut. lol.... Even though i remember how sick and uncomfortable i was when i was preg i would do it all again in a heartbeat. wouldnt change it one bit.
Took my 3 clomid pill today. I been feeling kind of crampy. I was like a crampy feelin in my woo haa then it was on my right side then in the middle at my uterus then it was a twingle on my left. So I been crampy all over. I was having major hot flashes too. Ooooh i was burning up!!!! must be the clomid but dont recall feeling that last time i took but that was a year ago so who knows. Me and Dh havent bd in like 2 and half weeks. OH MY!!!! A week of it was cuz my period but before then it was me not wanting too cuz i was so obsessed with am I preg. I hate when i do that. go so long without having sex. All week i been HORNY. I think its the maca root they say it increases libido so must be cuz i been horny and i dont have sex until cd7 of my cycle so Im gone get it 2nite. Oh w8 i remember y i havent givin him none he been gettin on my nerves. lol... He havent been doin any house work lately I been doin everything. If i dont do it i noticed it dont get done so since i gotta do it all im 2 tired to do that too. Came home 2nite and cleaned he lucky im horny cuz he wouldnt get none 2nite either. Well He did wash clothes and put them up so i guess i can give him a lil taste. He lookin mad now cuz i just told him that he burn 2 much gas. I dont understand when i drive the tank dont move but when he drive we only have a quater of tank left. Ugh men they gotta drive fast and then hit dead brakes.

September 19th, 2010, 01:30 PM
lol Sonica, girl I love reading your journal. You're right about if you dont do it, it wont get done. You had me rollin when you was talking about passing gas...girl thats ME...and I'd love it if me, you and Mahogany were DD Buddies. All these BFPs lately qe bound to get one. LOL and I hope you didnt hurt hubby too bad sounds like it was really time to get it in for you girl... ;-)

September 19th, 2010, 09:10 PM
No I didnt hurt him 2 bad but he hurted me!!!!! Man I need to call the dr cuz i think i have a UTI. Have to remind myself in the morning. Thanx for reading my journal girl Im glad u enjoyed it!

Today was another day I guess u can say. Didnt do anything at work just clowned around. My coworker who is preg followed me around again today. I dont mind she is a sweetie. A lil niave but sweet. She has a dr appt 2moro her first ultrasound and her hubby wont attend. Thats just cold. He hasnt been to any of her appts. Who does that? They had a miscarriage a few months ago. I went to the ER with her cuz he didnt want to leave work. I sometime wonder bout her. I know when i told my hubby i needed to go to the ER he left work and ran to the hospital (well he got a ride). When i went to the dr he was at every appt. I dont understand how he can let her go alone when he knows she is scared that something is wrong. ugh just burns me up! lol so some1 asks her how far along she is she says 3 months. I was like un un u 2. She say kknow i am 9weeks so i am 3months. I just shook my head tried to explain to her but she was adament that she was in her 3rd month so i left it alone. Im happy she made it that far. Im kind of excited to go with her 2moro. I love seein ultrasounds. Didnt have any symptoms besides hot flashes and few cramps down in my woo hoo. i feel kind of bad i didnt do my fertilty diet this cycle. its not my fault. I need new walking shoes the ones i got hurt too bad and the organic food is soooo expensive. Im really gone try next cycle. i been drinkin the water but thats it. i want to cut sweets out and carbonated drinks. Im really gone do it next cycle. really!!!!! Ugh me sleepy goin get in the bed. TTYL

September 20th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Wow. Girl your co-worker seems like a CHARACTER. Her husband seems inconsiderate too. Hes going to MISS the first ultrasound, who does that???

September 20th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Just getting back from my friends ultrasound. Her baby was moving and u can see its lil arm bud and leg and its heartbeat was 164. She is measurin at 9w3d too cute. I was just lookin at the screen and was amazed wondering when will it be my turn. Ugh my MIL is calling prob want me to take her somewhere. I tell u that woman needs to learn how to drive. I am not her personal taxi. Every other day she is asking for one of us to take her some where. i mean its getting exhausting. on my off day i want to just chill and not do anything but whats needed arouind the house but when she is off and know u off she want u to drive all over. UN uN not my thing. My husband might cant say no but i sure as hell can.
So last nite i was takin a bath (my new thing instead of showers) and i was feeling my cerivix and it was really slimey in there. I felt EWCM all over my cervix. WTH y so early. i usually dont get ewcm til cd 15. I know i been feelin cramps but dont know if i should count it as O pains. It might just be the clomid. Today is d last day for clomid and i thought u o 4-9 days after your last pill. IDK i guess time will only tell. Oh i need to call my dr and c if they can do something bout my uti. BRB

September 20th, 2010, 11:55 PM
I know toya i said the samething. Who does that? How u miss your first born ultrasound. He even said he wasnt goin to be in the delivery room. SMH.

Well 2day i had some more EWCM I dont know if its cuz of the herbs r clomid but i never have seen it this early in my cycle in a while. I get cramps but I know its not O pains ya know. I dtd with hubby any way just incase. We even used pre seed. OOOH weee... lol.... Had a nice one i can tell uthat. even elevated my hips for 30 mins actually i think i fell asleep. woke up still propped up. aww man i been so constipated. ugh I havent had a decent bowl movement in days. i go but not like i should. I stopped takin my fiber i think i need to start back cuz ugh it hurt. my tummy hurt and my boom boom. I spent the day with my sis it was nice talkin to her. she told me not to get obsessed with tryin to have a baby its gone happen when its suppose. in my head i was hearing "blah blah blah" same ole same ole i tell myself and other has said. She said if i try to loose weight she is sure i would get preg. and i believe her cuz i have gained 50 lbs and when i was "normal" weight i didnt have a prob getting preg. U can just blow on me and i was preg. Oh yea I had another dream bout multiples. Last night i had a dream that i found out i was preg. the dr wanted to do a ultrasound they put the "wand" in me saw 3 babies but only 2 babies had heartbeats. they didnt think i noticed it so they wouldnt tell me but i knew. i dont know y i keep on having dreams bout multiples its scaring me. but i guess they only dreams there is a 4% chance of it so my chances r low. I ran out of dang quai so i have to get more. I couldnt take the correct amount 2day i was suppose to go to the store and get more but didnt feel like goin way out there. I will go 2moro well 2day since its after 12am and get some. I took my last clomid pill 2day. I took it later then i usually do. I usually take it at 8 but i took after 12 so i hope that doesnt do anything but it dont matter wouldnt helped any either prob. hubby is up at almost 2am and making cookies. see this is y i am fat. I tell him he always up cookin late and expect me to eat with him. lol.... Im serious i gained all this weight when i started dating him. He took me out to eat and cooked all the time so its his fault. lol... I think i am bout to get in the bed i am not tired but need to sleep. I can not w8 til i O. I so want to O take my test be in the 2ww and get af then start on that cycle I just feel like the next 2 cycles r it for me. I told my sis that next cycle i was gone try to loose some weight. start back excersing with her. She say she miss me bein the beast that i was in stayin in shape. I miss that girl too. I think its time to make a change. TTYL

September 21st, 2010, 08:59 AM
Regular
Hey Sonica and Toya! Sorry I've been MIA...I celebrated my birthday this weekend with a mini-vacation. I would LOVE to be DD buddies with you two - that would be so cool!

Sonica girl you crack me up! I love how real you keep it.

TTC #2 - Cycle #5
September 21st, 2010, 02:22 PM
Hey Mahogany so glad u made it back.

Well today is just a lounge around day. I didnt do anything just layed in bed. thinking bout goin back cuz me just tired. i need to cook and i took the meat out to unthaw but man i just keep lookin at the pot and walkin off. lol... I woke up a lil sick to my stomach. I didnt even want to take my herbs. I am just takin them and right bout now i should be on my 2nd dose. i need to clean up but just dont feel like it. The kids home so im gone have them help they dont have any chores around the house and that must change. Just typin this i am wishin i was in bed. I had a dip in my temp but I dont know if i should count that as I am o'n 2day. I havent had my major O pain i felt some twinges but nothing like i usually do. Not as much EWCM as yesterday either. Still havent went got my dong quai from the store either. I kept sayin i was goin to go but just couldnt get out of the bed. I only woke up cuz i had to go really bad O yea i need to call and see if they can write me a prescription hold on i keep 4getting. I hope its not too late and they still open. So they telling me i need to make a appt and everytime i make a appt with them its like weeks away. I will just w8 til the 27th. No need to pay twice the co pay. Im not in physical pain all day. Wow there is a explosion of bfp's this month man and I c the new June DDC is up. Yay to the ladies that get to join hope they have a healthy and happy preg.

September 22nd, 2010, 06:42 AM
Regular
It sounds like you need a full day off to just relax in the bed chica!

TTC #2 - Cycle #5

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search