My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2012, 05:36 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Thanks ladies
CD 5
Well I'm suppose to start clomid today but Dh might not be home in time during my ovulation. they asked him to stay another week. Which means another waisted cycle. Maybe its for the best. Idk what to think. I'm just tired. Mil moved in and that's getting very interesting and annoying. Still getting stuff together for xmas. The xmas tree hasn't been put up yet since Dh not here and he wants to do it as a family and the kids was looking forward to putting up the tree next week but if Dh get delayed another week they will be disappointed to have to w8 another week. I'm trying to be optimistic about how things are looking on the ttc front but idk things just not happening but I guess things never happen how want them to right. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm on God's time not mine. Ttyl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

Last edited by swtneka; December 7th, 2012 at 05:45 AM.
December 8th, 2012, 12:39 PM
CD 6
I decided to take my clomid last night since Dh is not 100% sure he will not be home in time. He won't know for sure till Monday so I took it just in case he is home in time. I wish there was a way I can delay my o even more but we can't have everything. Maybe I can take plan b its suppose to stop ovulation from happening. Idk I'm just grasping straws here. I guess I will know for sure Monday. Pray for me ladies...Ttyl

December 9th, 2012, 06:15 PM
CD 7
Boy did I forget about these hot flashes.

December 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
CD 9
I haven't finish taking my clomid. I'm still unsure if hubby coming home this week r next. I felt wet n just saw some ewcm. Don't know what that means but if u recall this d Noreen foe clomid for me in the beginning. I'll update later.

December 12th, 2012, 10:04 PM
CD 10
I had more ewcm earlier today and now I'm having some cramping on the left side all in my uterus and cervix. It kind of feel like gas but idk if I'm beginning to ovulate. I don't have any opk's I meant to get some but kept forgetting. I hope I'm not ovulating this soon. If so I never had a chance. Guess we shall c. Ttyl

December 13th, 2012, 12:45 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying so hard for you, my sweet ttc sister <3
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
December 14th, 2012, 03:46 AM
CD 12
Well ladies Dh will be home in a few hours. Yay.... I took my temp this morning and it was in pre-o range so yay. I guess I delayed o after all. I was cramping really bad knew my body was trying to release an egg so I took a BC (I read that a plan b was the same ingredients as bc) and it worked! I took my BC and bout an hour later the cramping stopped. So now I'm just going to see what my body is going to do. Fx I didn't mess anything up. I'm kind of exited too c what my body will do. I won't be to disappointed if I don't ovulate cuz I was ovulating early any way. I'd miss my opportunity any way. I'm so happy Dh will be home seems like he been gone along time. Longer than usual. He told me to get ready cuz he going to tear it up. Oh honey I'm ready u better be! Lol well ladies ttyl
Jakaira s Mom likes this.

December 15th, 2012, 08:56 PM
CD 13
Well I got my + opk. It was almost positive yesterday so I knew it was coming. I had some o pain off and on, on d left and right. I'm pretty sure if I did we caught that egg! Fx my body just does whatever its suppose to do to maintain a pregnancy. I'm so happy Dh home. I missed him extra this time around. Maybe its cuz of the holidays. If and a big if I did o then I might can get a bfp for xmas. That would be so freaking awesome! Fx ok ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; December 15th, 2012 at 08:58 PM.
December 16th, 2012, 01:18 PM
CD 14
Took an opk this morning and guess what its POSITIVE ugh I want sure if I ovulated our not but my temp was in pre-o range. At least I think. My last temp was 97.03 and this temp this morning was 97.50. It def jump but looking over my other charts when I have a true temp shift its higher than 97,6. Idk we shall c. Dh n I will continue to bd till I confirm o and have to start the progesterone. Fx and prayers ladies is all I need. Ttyl

December 17th, 2012, 05:40 AM
CD 15
Ugh I'm so aggravated! I woke up with the intention to temp and couldn't find my thermometer. I finally found it after getting up to look, getting up to pee and talking. After laying foe 30 mins I took my temp and it was 97.67 so I'm still unsure if I o'd . I had some burning on my left and right side last night. I couldn't get any more opk's last night cuz my mil went shopping with us and I didn't want her all in my business. Ugh I'm so agitated right now. I barely got any sleep cuz I was hot. Idk I'm ready to get this cycle over with already.

December 17th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Veteran
So sorry to hear that. Glad you didn't give up on trying. Anyways, just take time to relax. Don't stress your self too much. God has great plans ahead. Just keep your faith alive. Baby dust for you.
swtneka and Jakaira s Mom like this.
December 19th, 2012, 12:48 PM
CD 17
I do believe I have O'd since my temp is in post O range. I'm just not sure how many dpo I am. I'm any where from 2-4 dpo. No symptoms that I can blame on pregnancy. I did have some stinging in my left ovary last night. I'm not feeling well today but I'm thinking that's cuz I gave blood. I'm beyond tired.

December 20th, 2012, 06:55 AM
CD 18
I still don't know how many dpo I am. I'm just going to say 3. I started my progesterone last night and Dh was not to happy bout that. I told him if he wanted some he better come get it b4 I put in my kitty pill n he took to long I was tired so I inserted. Now we won't be having sex the rest of his stay at home. Which sucks but necessary. I was laid back yesterday.t Mostly drained and I'm sure its from me giving blood. I slept all day when I got back. Suppose to do laundry today. Its storming out so don't know when that will happen. I had to go get my wedding ring resized and on the order receipt it showed how much they were worth and I can't believe how much my Dh spent on it. He crazy! U know what we could have done with that money lol. I'm not quite done with Xmas shopping. Have to get a few stocking stuffers. Then I have to get Dh present. It don't come out till after the 21 st. I know what he got me. I found the receipt. He dropped it on the floor in our bed room. Smh men can be so careless. Well no symptoms to report besides tiredness but that's not new for me. Ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; December 20th, 2012 at 06:59 AM.
December 20th, 2012, 08:59 PM
I'm so frustrated. No eps but I been feeling like an uti is coming along. So I go to the Dr and she tell me that I have 150ml sugar spilling into my urine. I was like huh. She says that there is a huge chance chance that I have diabetes. Now I have been complaining about symptoms for a while but my tests has always came back negative. The Dr told me t at I need some special type of test. I'm suppose to go tomorrow and get this test. What if this is d reason y I'm not getting pregnant. Ugh just add another thing to my list of things wrong. Can't w8 to c cuz I'm not ready for diabetes I'm going to have to change my diet completely. ttyl

December 21st, 2012, 06:30 AM
CD 19
I still have no symptoms. Just some cramps but I think that's d iui and me needing to have a bowl movement. So I did some research and it seems that high blood sugar can effect implantation in fertility. Which might be y I have been having so many chemicals. Idk but I'm just ready to get this test and see wassup so I can move forward. I have to put in my RX and make my appointment. Ttyl

December 21st, 2012, 07:22 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll be continuing to pray for you, Sonica.
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
December 21st, 2012, 08:27 PM
Well I went to the Dr and my sugar was still high and I had protein spilling into my urine as well. Which indicate high blood pressure. She also said my thyroid was swollen and rerunning that test. I don't think with all this i will get my bfp this cycle, but I'm praying this will bring me my rainbow baby in 2013.

Last edited by swtneka; December 22nd, 2012 at 11:35 AM.
December 22nd, 2012, 09:04 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry your sugar was still high, your blood pressure may be high, and the swollen thyroid. I hope you are able to get this stuff figured out soon so you can have your rainbow baby.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
December 23rd, 2012, 11:35 AM
I hope so to Tasha! Thanks for stopping by.
CD 21 (I believe)
Nothing to report on the symptoms side of things. The only thing I can say is I'm gassy (nothing new) and I'm crampy (could be the iui). For the pass 2 days I been keeping away from sweets. Ours hard cuz I've been wanting a Pepsi really bad but so far so good. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I've been so busy since Dh came home. We been on the move all week. I can't w8 till xmas is here I'm dying to c what he got me but I'm 97% sure I know what it is. Lets just say we have been together the whole time lol. Ok ladies ttyl

December 23rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thinking of you! Merry Christmas!
swtneka likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search