My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2012, 09:47 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Thank u for stopping by Robyn
Well I took a ic...and there was a pink shadow. Idk what to think of this since I am not sure how many dpo I am. I'm any where from 5-8 dpo. Idk what made me test. Just had a feeling. This was my last ic and all I have left is the Walmart 88 cents test left. I'm not sure if this is an evap. I'm crossing my fingers that this is real. This would be an awesome gift for the hubby. My phone take crappy pics. I hate this new phone I have. No flash at all. Fx I have something to photograph in the morning.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

December 24th, 2012, 09:20 AM
CD22 8-9 dpo
Well I took one of those Walmart first signal test and bfn. I'm not too disappointed cuz I know they not as sensitive as the ic but more reliable than them. I'm not convinced that I'm pregnant cuz I have 0 symptoms. Not even breast tenderness. Even with my chemicals I had breast tenderness. I'm going to keep my Fx but if I get a bfn 2moro I won't test till Friday when Dh leaves. Merry Christmas everyone!

December 24th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Merry Christmas! I really hope you get your Christmas BFP in the morning!
swtneka likes this.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
December 25th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Merry Christmas!!!!
swtneka likes this.
December 25th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Thanks ladies!
CD 23 9-10 dpo
Still no symptoms but I'm noticing peeing more and occasional nausea but this can be from the uti so I'm not going to get too excited but the test I took first signal with smu has a second line. Ugh I wish I could take a pic but my phone sucks! Its there ladies but idk if I should trust it. When I took it I was rushing cuz my in laws was here n I wanted to see them. I left the test in the window and idk how many mins passed but I went rushing up stairs when I remembered and thought i saw a line but then had to hide it cuz hubby was on my tail. When I finally got a good look at it I thought I saw the line but I'm so sleepy my eyes were like sand bags I put d test up n went by my business. All day long I kept thinking was that a line? Is it a evap? Idk what to think. I don't have any tests in the house besides digis. I'm nervous. What if this is a another chemical? I've grebeenen taking these tests for the past few days n all of them been stark white even after sitting for hours. I'm thinking bout going to Walmart and get me an answer. I'm scared though. I guess time will tell. Pray for me ladies.

Last edited by swtneka; December 27th, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
December 26th, 2012, 12:33 AM
CD 24 10-11 dpo
Still no symptoms that stick out to me that's making me believe this test. I'm exhausted but I haven't been sleeping like I use to. I decided that I was going to w8 till Friday to test right b4 he leaves to c if this real. I'm so scared to test again and c a bfn. I'm wondering if I'm letting this line get to my head to the point that I'm making up symptoms. I'm having cramping and Lil zings in my breast every once in a while and just now I woke up out of my sleep throwing up. Don't know where that came from but reminds me of when I was pregnant with Khia. I said I want going to test till Friday and was pretty confident in keeping my word cuz I was out of test. Well I go looking in my drawer for something and it got jammed from a pregnancy test. I'm going to do my best to keep my word n w8. I'm wondering if Dh thinks I'm pregnant cuz he kissed my stomach twice and prayed over it. He then asks me y I'm having so much gas. Oh another symptom gas. That's when he rubbed my stomach now was that cuz he was calming down the gas r what? Hmmm idk ladies. I'm def going to w8 on testing r at least try.

December 26th, 2012, 04:37 PM
CD 24 10-11 dpo
I feel so stupid. I said I wasn't going to test and what do I do TEST as soon as I had to pee I was debating on if I should test. I was kind of skeptical cuz I woke up feeling like all d Lil symptoms I had were gone. It kind of was like with my chemicals I would have these symptoms for a few days n then and then wake up n feel fine. So I was expecting to not see anything but to my surprise there was still a 2nd line. The only problem the line is the same as yesterday. I'm not sure what to think of this which is y I didn't want to test but I found a test jamming my drawer n couldn't resist. I now have 0 test in the house besides my digis and I'm not buying anymore. I'm going to keep my word this time and not test till 14 dpo when I know my digi can pic up something. I'll stop my prog once I see those words "not pregnant" I pray God c fit that I can have a baby in 2013.
Allie_SMg and Frozenoj like this.

December 26th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope this is it but can understand not wanting to get your hopes up. my ICs took forever to darken with Sean so it may just be how the test reacts to your body.

December 26th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SONICA! I so hope this is it for you!! I'm rooting and praying for this bfp for you, hon. Do you have a pic?

December 27th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Thanks for stopping by ladies but No I don't have any pics. The camera on my phone sucks n none was clear.
CD 25 11-12 dpo
Well as far as symptoms wise I'm getting alot of cramps. It's like a burning sensation. Don't know what to make of that. I also felt a little nauseated when I was eating an apple but idk might be something else. Still quite gassy too. None of this could be eps it could be PMS r just random things. I'm so scared to find our. I'm scared of seeing a bfn and bfp but more of a bfp cuz then my journey is going to be worrying about what can go wrong. I'm up late with Dh and he is making me a grilled sandwich cheese. I am craving something crunchy n cheesy. So he got up to fix me one. He so sweet. I really can't w8 till I can tell him I'm pregnant. One day Lord yes one day. Ttyl

December 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM
cd24 11-12 dpo
Well I did something I said I wasn't goin to do I tested with a digi and I sat there on the toilet watching the hour glass blink I knew those dreaded words was goin to brace the screen. With every blink I was counting down the words not pregnant. I only tested because I wanted to know before dh went to work tomorrow. Im not planning on testing again til I am actually 14 dpo and then stop the progesterone. Im not mad but kind of disappointed. I guess I need to figure out what is wrong with me first with the diabetes and the thyroid issues. Im sure once I get those things under control I can then have my baby. dh is walking round like a mummy cuz he is leaving tomorrow and don't want to go. I cant blame him. I don't want him to leave either but I know this is best for our family and I am sure he knows this too I just wish he coujld come home after his shift. This will be our first new years eve not to together so that will suck to celebrate it without him. I was hoping that I was preg;nant then and it would be like having a piece of him with me on this day. oh well on to the next cycle and I pray that by then I have things figured out bout helath things by then. ttyl

December 27th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

December 27th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted. Hopefully it's still too early for a digi and you will get those wonderful words at 14dpo!

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
December 29th, 2012, 02:58 PM
CD 27 12-13 dpo
Well nothing to report. I haven't taken a test since I got the not pregnant on a digi. I probably won't test again till Monday. I'm going to stop the progesterone at that time as well. I am all alone. No one in the house except my mil. I have been in bed all day. Its weird not having my kids home. I'm ready for them to bust in my room at any moment but they r having a blast at my mom. Miss them though. Miss my Dh too. Trying to figure out if Dh will be home during my fertile period. I doubt it. Oh well there goes another cycle. Ttyl

December 30th, 2012, 01:54 PM
CD 13-14 dpo
Still nothing to report. No symptoms really except occasional nausea but I'm sure that's pms... My breast hurt every now and then again pms. Nothing else that sticks out. I'm thinking over my last pregnancies I didn't have any symptoms that stuck out till later in the pregnancies. No breast tenderness, no peeing alot, and nothing else that sticks out that I can remember. I'm just going to test tomorrow so I can get this over with. My Dr didn't call me Friday with my tests results. I guess I'm going to have to w8 till tomorrow for that as well. I'm eager to find out what's wrong r not wrong with my luck. I'm thinking of calling my psychic. She gave me 4 dates of events and so far she was wrong bout 1. Which of course is the pregnancy. She said Dec/Jan and Dec is out and can't be Jan cuz Dh doesn't come home till the end of Jan. I do remember her telling me at another time that she don't c me getting pregnant this year but we got cut off n I didn't bring it up again. Maybe something changed. Idk I'm just so tired y'all. My mind body and soul is tired with this pregnancy thing. Sometimes I just wanna give up but if I give up does that mean I'm giving up on God. Maybe having another child is part of God's plan. I'm also scared that giving up will hurt my Dh as well cuz he really want this. Ugh I hate that this is happening and there is no def answer to y its happening. I just want answers. Ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; December 30th, 2012 at 01:57 PM.
December 31st, 2012, 07:14 PM
I am not sure r do I care what cd and dpo I am. My new years resoulution is to relax and be patient. To stop saying but believing that I am on God's time not mine. Af should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. ttyl

January 2nd, 2013, 04:07 PM
CD 1
I'm not hopeful bout this cycle since Dh won't be home during my fertile time. I'm wondering if he will be home next month as well. I guess time will tell. I got my test results back and like I thought my diabetes was normal and my thyroid was as well but my vitamin d was extremely low. So not what I wanted to hear. Well at least not what I thought I was going to hear. They going to RX me something whenever she get back to me. I remembered a few times jm members saying that they re checked their vitamin d and it was low and after few months got prego. I wanted to get this checked but my Dr at the time refused. I didn't even asked this Dr n she ran the test. The nurse said it is extremely low. I'm going to ask d nurse the actual number. I did some research and found that this can cause infertility. I'm sure this is not my main problem but its something I can def fix. I have somethings that I want to do this coming year so I can have my 2013 baby. I will def keep u ladies posted. Happy New Years Ladies!

January 9th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Tbaby's Avatar Super Mommy
Praying that this will be your year Sonica
swtneka likes this.

Thanks for my siggy Jaidynsmum

The JOY of the Lord is my STRENGTH! Nehemiah 8:10

January 11th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Hi Meka hadn't seen u around in a bit. Hope everything is good your way.
Cd ummm I have no idea. I wanted to share what I learned about vitamin D defienciy. I think I am goin to share with the other boards. My number was 8 by the way and the norm is 30 or greater.

Just found this article.... very informative!

Vitamin D While most folks associate vitamin D with bone health, a little known fact is that it can also play an important role in fertility.

In fact, a number of studies have shown that Vitamin D has a direct impact on the reproductive organs in both men and women. In men, it works to help produce more testosterone, the hormone responsible for making sperm. In women, vitamin D works directly on the ovaries, helping to regulate how estrogen is used to help egg follicles mature and grow.

Vitamin D also appears to play a role in how estrogen acts in the uterus, particularly in regard to development of the lining. In fact when vitamin D levels are low, your uterus may not develop a lining sufficient enough to hold on to your embryo – which in turn frequently leads to very early stage miscarriage.

In fact, vitamin D is now considered such an important fertility nutrient, one group of Yale researchers devoted an entire study to learning what happens when levels decline. Here they studied 67 women who had problems conceiving – and found that 93% of them were low in vitamin D. According to researcher Dr Lubna Pal, “ Of note, not a single patient with either ovulatory disturbance or polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) demonstrated normal Vitamin D levels; 39 per cent of those with ovulatory disturbance and 38 per cent of those with PCOS had serum 25OHD levels consistent with deficiency. “

In another study, women who lost their menstrual cycle and were considered infertile due to PCOS resumed their periods and became pregnant when vitamin D levels were increased.

If that were not enough to get you to run right out to the nearest health food store and stock up on vitamin D supplements, consider this: Vitamin D is intrinsic to controlling blood levels of calcium. And when calcium levels go down, the rate of PMS climbs! More importantly, however, the reverse is also true – when calcium levels are sufficient, PMS is reduced – and ultimately that means fertility can prosper!

In studies conducted by University of Massachusetts researcher Elizabeth R. Bertone-Johnson, ScD, and published in the Archives of Internal Medicine, it was learned that when the intake of both calcium and vitamin D is high, the risk of PMS is significantly reduced. In fact, they found that women who ate just four servings a day of low fat dairy or yogurt, or drank orange juice fortified with calcium and vitamin D had up to a 40% reduced risk of PMS.

So what's the connection between PMS and fertility? Well first, when PMS is under control you will simply feel better with far less stress – which in turn means that all hormone activity will be better balanced. But more importantly, since PMS is a condition that is underscored by a reproductive hormone imbalance, reducing your risk of this problem also means helping to insure the proper hormone balance necessary for a quick and easy pregnancy.

Finally, the very latest research shows that Vitamin D deficiencies may be linked to a higher rate of bacterial vaginosis (BV) a very common intimate infection that has been linked to infertility. Indeed, not only can this infection create a hostile envioronment that can negatively impact sperm, if left untreated, BV can quickly turn into a a much more serious condition known as PID – pelvic inflammatory disease. This infection can easily spread into the fallopian tubes, ovaries and even the uterus and not only directly and immediately impact your ability to get pregnant, but also create scar tissue that continue to interfere with conception long after the infection clears. Moreover, if you do happen to get pregnant while you have a BV infection, it could increase your risk of miscarriage as well as lead to premature labor and a low birth weight baby.

The good news : You can dramatically reduce your risk of developing this infection - and increase your fertility in the process - by simply keeping your vitamin D levels high. How can this help? While doctors aren't completely sure, many believe that vitamin D helps give a boost to the immune system, which in turn helps keep the natural bacteria found in the V zone from growing out of control.

The dr rx me 50,000 iu once a week for 6 months

Last edited by swtneka; January 11th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
January 15th, 2013, 01:35 PM
CD 14
I'm not sure if I o'd already. I had no I pains but I did have ewcm a few days ago. I'm on pain meds so that could have been the reason y I didn't feel anything. I had a Dr appt and my blood sugar tests came back elevated so I had to retake the test again that will tell me if I have diabetes r not. I'm so ready to find our r not. My urine test was clean so that's good. I took my vitamin d pill n will retake again next week. Well I will update later what my blood test shows. Ttyl...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search