My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2013, 05:49 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
CD 15
No answer to if I have diabetes yet. Hopefully I find out by the end of the week. I wanted to document that I been experiencing nipple tenderness. Been going on for a few days. Idk if its d cold weather but they hurt! I'm wondering if its a sign that I o'd. Idk I haven't had any indication that I o'd besides ewcm. Guess time will tel. I'm hoping I did O early cuz that means that I might have a chance next month. Fx ladies

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

Last edited by swtneka; January 24th, 2013 at 07:50 AM.
January 17th, 2013, 08:51 AM
CD 16
Nipples still sensitive. I took my temp to see if it was in post O range and it was 97.79 and that means I have o'd. That's a good thing I guess cuz that gives me n Dh time to try next cycle. The down side I'm going to be on af when he gets home booo. I cant believe that I did o cuz I had no indication of o besides the ewcm which was not clear it was white and mixed with creamy cm so I am not sure what to call that. It was stretchy though so I am going to call it ewcm. haven't had anymore since. The reason y I am so confused cuz I did not have any o pain at all like I usually do. I mean NONE. Idk maybe I didn't feel anything cuz I was on pain meds and muscle relaxer while it was happening. I know that b4 that and now I have an abundant amount creamy white cm. I mean like a lot when I was tempting to check my cervix my finger was covered with white discharge and it was creamy like lotion. Never had that b4. Idk my body is just tripping.

Omg I had the craziest dream. I dreamt that I was 34 weeks pregnant and a whole lot of crazy things were happening that I don't feel like typing now but it was a crazy dream.

Last edited by swtneka; January 17th, 2013 at 09:57 AM.
January 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM
cd 17
Well still no word on my diabetes. I called the nurse and ask if my results came in and she said the dr will call u with the results. Last time I called for my results she told me over the phone but this time the "dr" will call me back, makes me think that the news is not good. I have been having symptoms so I will be surprised if they come back good. Im still experiencing sensitive nipples. as a matter of fact my breast or becoming heavy now. I guess this is part of my o. idk... maybe I o'd earlier this time. Which would be perfect. getting my diabetes under control will be a good thing as well. "if" I have it. maybe being on the pill will get me closer to my rainbow baby. I wonder when she will call cuz last time she just put in my rx and didn't tell me. I found out by the pharmacy calling me. I will update when I get the call... ttyl

January 21st, 2013, 11:37 AM
CD 20
Still no word on my diabetes. I've called again and left a message. I'm just w8n on my result so I can come up with a game plan. I'm trying to prepare myself for the outcome but having to change my lifestyle is going to take some getting use to but I know I can do it but I just wish I had some kind of support to do it with me. Guess I'll w8 by the phone again. Oh I'm thinking af going to be here soon cuz the chocolate cravings r kicking in. Nipple tenderness is gone been gone for about 2-3 days now. I was getting breast achyness sensation. No cramps r anything. A very interesting cycle thus far.

January 22nd, 2013, 02:59 PM
CD 21
I finally heard from the Dr and the results are.... I'm a pre diabetic. My level was 6.7 and anything over 7 is considered diabetic. She basically told me that if I start eating right I can beat this and not get dependent diabetes. So I must do what I have to do to get this thing under control so I can have a healthy life for my family.

Oh n I think that af is on her way my temP today was 97.66. I'm starting to feel the cramps so I'm guessing tomorrow will be her ETA. I told Dh n he wasn't too happy bout that.

January 22nd, 2013, 03:04 PM
He comes home Friday! Can't w8 to see him!

January 23rd, 2013, 06:18 PM
CD 22
Af should be showing her face any minute now! My body feels like she is here. I am feeling it in my hips butt and legs. I usually don't feel anything like this till I actually have a flow. I'm tired I think I'm going to take me a muscle relaxer and go to bed. Ttyl ladies

January 24th, 2013, 06:03 AM
CD23
Well af didn't show like I thought she would. I had every symptom that said she was on d way. My temp was 96.67 yesterday a very big indicator and then todays went up to 97,73, but I just realized I am using my old Basel thermometer so it might be inaccurate. Idk but every symptom was there. Loose bowels, nausea, body pain. Occasional cramp but nothing! I was really disappointed when I woke this morning. Maybe these meds I'm on is messing with my period. To be honest I'm not sure I even o'd. I just went by when I saw ewcm. I had no ovulation pain so we shall c. I'm praying af comes today r tomorrow cuz that gives me n Dh a shot next cycle. Ugh I'm having lower back pain and leg pain another indicator of af. I'll update when af arrives.

Still no af but these symptoms are kicking my butt. Lower back pain, hip pain and head aches. I'm thinking that I probably didn't ovulate. I'm tired my eye lids r heavy but I can't sleep. I'm wondering if I should take some Nyquil. Wonder if that mixes well with the meds I'm on. I'm hoping af does her face tomorrow r shux anytime this weekend. I might still have a chance. Maybe the vitamin d I'm taking extends my lp. I was calculating my usual lp of 10-11 days unmedicated. I guess we shall c what my body is up to in the next few days I'm starting to feel some action in my uterus area. Fx she is here in d morning. Ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; January 24th, 2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: update@10pm
January 25th, 2013, 06:34 PM
CD 24
Still no af. I'm not feeling well. I'm nauseous and dizzy like. I'm so sleepy. I been up since 4 am woke up in a sweat cuz I was so hot. I went and picked up Dh and we had some errands to run in New Orleans. I'm worn out. I came home and ate a salad it didn't taste right and idt its sitting right on my stomach. I've been running to the bathroom like crazy at one point I had to unbutten my pants cuz the pressure was too much on my bladder. I almost didn't make it. When I finished man I felt so light. Lol and it was just pee. It has to be my diabetes. I'm still getting pms. Moodiness n all. I swear it feels like I'm on it just missing the actual bleeding. Dh even commented on it. I'm really not feeling well. Maybe the salad was bad. I'm so happy Dh home I missed him so. I will ttyl hopefully about af starting

January 25th, 2013, 09:31 PM
ETA
Still no af but my breast are still hurting. its been off and on all this month but the last few days been really hurting. Like right now they are burning. I know this is a pms but just wanted to to doc for other cycles. I am also having lower back pain. It was really bad today but I am guessing it cuz I was driving for almost 10hours. I am having some mild cramping and oh yea my face is breaking out Isnt that great! I just wish af would show. Im very bloated as well and have a heavy feeling in my uterus which could be pool of blood forming and getting ready to pop. Oh how I hope so. My side ALSO hurts. Like my ovary on the left. Maybe I should have sex with hubby and I bet that will make her come on but I am just not in the mood and I don't feel well. He understands he says. If its not here by the weekend I will def give him some. Maybe tomorrow if I am not still sick to my stomach. whenever dh and I have sex and I AM Sick to my stomach I throw up cuz it feels like he is pushing my food up and its not a pleasant feeling. I need to be sleep but for some reason I can go to sleep. I know I am tired. I been up since 4am. I woke up in a sweat cuz I was so hot. Its nice having dh next to me I missed my baby. he knocked out right now. I have been having headaches off and on as well. having one now but it could be the rag on my head. kids have karate tomorrow and I have to wash linen so I better get off tis comp. nobody is up anyway. ttyl hopefully bout my af

January 26th, 2013, 04:43 AM
CD 25
Of course no af but I woke up early couldn't sleep idk what's going on with me but I'm hungry. I'm sitting in my bed listening to my husband snoring and watching The Wood on HBO. I'm trying to think if I want some cereal bran flakes with banana or wheat waffles turkey bacon n egg whites. Hmmm decision decisions. I've been really doing will with this eating right. I pray I have d strength to keep it up. Ugh I'm hungry... Nothing happening on jm so I guess I'll go n fix me an early breakfast. Ttyl.

ETA
No af to report. I'm no longer cramping or have low back pain. I'm still quite crabby though been snipping at my Dh n mil all day. I'm laying here hungry after just eating dinner a couple of hours ago. I'm tired been doing laundry all day. I'm trying to think what I want to eat. U ever was craving something and had no idea what it is u want. I'm thinking peanut butter sandwich r turkey bacon sandwich. Then I want cookies n cream ice cream as well. Ugh this has to be pms. I'm always hungry when she is on her way. I hadn't eaten lunch and it was creeping into dinner and I was feeling so nauseous. I gagged when I was brushing my teeth I forgot about that. I might take a test but there is no way I'm pregnant cuz I haven't had sex this year. It would have had to been last cycle and I had my period. It can't be pregnancy. If she don't arrive by Monday I'm going to test. The only symptom I'm feeling is breast tenderness moodiness, bloated and occasional nausea all that can be pms. Well here is to af showing by Monday.

I just figured out why I'm always hungry. I'm on steroids duh!

Last edited by swtneka; January 26th, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
January 26th, 2013, 07:37 PM
To be honest after doing some google searching these steroids might be why I'm late. Idk we shall c.

January 27th, 2013, 02:48 AM
CD 26
Still no af to report but here I am again very hungry. Ugh I hate these dang steroids. Now I'm sitting here wondering what am I going to eat. Woke up early cuz I had a dream my period started while I was sleeping and then I had to pee real bad so I go to the rest room and of course no period. Now I'm very hungry and have no idea what I want. Probably go fix me some cereal. I also woke up extremely hot had to turn d attic fan on cuz my AC wasn't cutting it.. Well guess I will go get me something to eat. We have church in the morning and need to be getting a few
more hours of sleep. Ttyl

ETA
Just getting back from church and lunch at Ryan's. I'm so stuffed and I barely ate anything. I had a salad and just ate the meat of d chicken no skin! I'm so proud of myself. Didn't eat any of the dessert either. Still no af my breast are killing me n my lower back. I'm bloated like really bloated. I wish af just hurry up n show her face. I checked my cervix this morning and it was very high and soft. I couldn't tell if it was open r close. I never can tell that but high and soft means she is on her way right? Idk.... Church was nice I love when I go to church and leave all my cares and worries to God. I didn't even pray about knowing if I'm pregnant or not. I know God is going to do his will. He knows what I want and will bless me when he see fit. I'm not sure af will show her face tonight and to be honest I'm not sure I will even test. Idk if its nerves or d fact that I'm just positive that i can't be pregnant. I'm sleepy now think I will take a nap. Ttyl.

Last edited by swtneka; January 27th, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
January 27th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Ugh I feel like I'm in such limbo. Idk what's going on in my body. I wish it would just get it together. I'm having some shooting pains that's coming from myuterus out my wooha. My Dh n mil got on me cuz I just ate a peanut butter and cheese sandwich. My mil says wth r u pregnant? Then my Dh comes n rub my stomach and says babe while smiling. I'm like gosh can a girl just eat a sandwich without there being text bout it. I wanted pb n cheese n couldn't decide which one I wanted more so I ate both together. Nothing to fuss about. Everytime a women does something out d box the first thing they think is pregnancy. Ugh... I have to pee guess that glass of milk got to me ttyl.

Last edited by swtneka; January 27th, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
January 28th, 2013, 04:45 AM
CD 27
I'm in shock I'm typing that on a non medicated cycle. I wish I'd really tempted to take my temp and use opk's so I can know where I am and if I should even be worried. Last night me n Dh was fooling around and my Minnie got so swollen. It felt like I was going to pop. Felt like my vajayjay had an hard on. I have never felt that b4 and idk what that was all about but it felt so weird. It barely has went away. Ah my saga continues. Ttyl

ETA
Woke up nauseated for a second and a very full bladder. Felt like a heavy ball that kept getting tight in my uterus area. My vagina is still swollen like. I can barely stick my finger up there to check my cervix which is still high and it feels funny. I keep getting this tightening feeling off n on. Reminds me of when I was pregnant with my son. I can't find my thermometer to c what my temp is My breast still hurt n r heavy as well. Ugh idk what ff.

Last edited by swtneka; January 28th, 2013 at 08:11 PM.
January 28th, 2013, 08:22 PM
I finally decided to test and it was negative which I'm not surprise. I was so scared to take that test and see that bfn but I had to rule it out so I can see what else it can be. Went to the Dr and she tells me I have a bladder infection again and I had blood in my urine. She put me on antibiotics again and told me that all my symptoms made sense and that I even have a fever. Ugh I just got tested less than 2 weeks ago to c if my bladder infection was gone n she said it was clear n now I have another when I haven't even touched an soda. I hope it clears and goes away cuz I'm miserable. It sucks that I can't try this cycle. She didn't bring up d fact that I am late. Oh well ttyl

January 31st, 2013, 07:57 PM
CD 30
Still no af to report. I've been taking my temps and they all been pre ovulation range. I'm thinking I haven't ovulated. My body has been through so much this month that it delayed ovulation. Yesterday Dh and I went to church and oh my it was such a revelation. I never felt so closer to God than when we were at that revival. I wish it was every night just so I can feel the warmth I felt. I left at peace with everything in my life. Than Dh and I went saw Django and that was good movie. I came home and found an abundant amount of ewcm. More than I ever received an long time. Plus I was having o pain on the left so I'm thinking that maybe I'm ovulating. That was 2am thus morning and when I woke at 6am I took my temp and it was 97.25 if I get my temp rise tomorrow I'm going to bet I ovulated! Makes me exited cuz that gives me n Dh a chance this cycle. I'm sure I won't get pregnant. Still have some work to do.

Last edited by swtneka; January 31st, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
February 1st, 2013, 05:52 AM
CD 31
I think I have ovulated! Woke up to a nice temp jump this morning. I then found some ewcm again. I have never had 2 days of ewcm. The thing is I'm having ovulation pain on my right side now. More extreme than yesterdays on the left. Makes me wonder y I got the temp jump if I'm ovulating on the right. The funny thing is I'm combing my daughter hair and I'm thinking bout this and and I say I wish I'd got me some opk's while I was at the store yesterday and then it hit me I have a box of opk's I just bought offline duh! But I've already peed. Guess I'll take one later n c what it says. Well ttyl

February 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
CD 32
Took the opk n it was negative. The line was making me think that maybe I missed my surge. The thing that confuses me is that my temp was 97.45 a major drop so I'm now thinking that maybe I didn't o after all. I'm so confused with my cycle. I'm just going to let it go and if nothing happens by the end of the month I will take my progesterone to make it happen. Well I'll update as sees fit. Ttyl

February 2nd, 2013, 06:48 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe your body is trying to time things so you can O next time your husband is home!
Jakaira s Mom likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search