My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 08:44 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Cd 35
Wow have never typed that b4. Im still unsure if I have ovulated. Im not really caring at the moment. I think I am going to put ttc on hold til I get my health under control. I don't know if I ever documented that I have been having shortness of breath. Its going to be over an year that this has been going on and after all the "normal" tests results I think I have finally gotten some answers. l have some kind of lung disease. I have scarring on my lungs and I have to get them biopsied. I did some reading on this and its called pulmonary fibrosis. I will update as I hear more probably. ttyl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

February 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Thinking of you. Hope they get the fibrosis figured out and you become healed quickly! T&P!
swtneka likes this.
February 7th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Thanks Hannah
CD 38
Woke up feeling really nauseous. I couldn't shake it. When I rolled on my breast they really hurt. Later tonight I started cramping. Mainly on my left side. I decided to take a test. I see something but thinking it has to be an evap. I grab another brand and an opk. Take a shower get out and the opk is very negative never seen it so light. The hpt had an faint line as well. I'm thinking this has to be an evap right. I go back to the other test and its darker. I'm pretty sure these r evaps. I tried to take pics but my camera on this phone is crappy. This d best I can get.

February 8th, 2013, 09:46 AM
ETA
I took this with smu. I'm not sure what to think. I tested the blue handle with water and it came back neg. I'm scared to believe this is it after all this time.

February 8th, 2013, 09:47 AM
ETA
I took this with smu. I'm not sure what to think. I tested the blue handle with water and it came back neg. I'm scared to believe this is it after all this time.

February 8th, 2013, 10:01 AM
I feel like I see something in the SMU picture!!! I don't want to get too excited but I'm really hopeful for you. FX this is it! Anxious to hear more updates.
swtneka likes this.
February 8th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Photobucket made these pics look like that. The original can c much better. I'm thinking I'm bout 8/9 dpo. I'm probably going to retest and go get me a frer. I know I'm pretty nauseous. Been off and on since yesterday
P.s. Your daughter is beautiful Hannah
Hopolka likes this.

February 8th, 2013, 10:22 AM
eeeee! Can't wait for you to test again! And thank you, she's pretty ornery already though lol.
February 8th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

February 9th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Hi Robyn! How is motherhood treating you? I bet Sean is adorable and getting big.
CD 39
I'm still very nauseous. I can barely stand water. I feel like I'm coming down with something. I'm still taking ic's. I'm still getting the same faint lines. I'm not convinced that its not an evap. I'm not whipping out d big guns till its darker than what I've been getting. Ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; February 9th, 2013 at 03:20 PM.
February 9th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Photobucket takes away from the photo

February 10th, 2013, 05:22 PM
CD 40
I'm still getting faint lines on these ic's. I'm thinking that I either got a bad batch or I'm having another chemical. I wasn't nauseated today like I been the last few days but my breast kind of hurt. I'm not testing again till Tuesday b4 my cat scan. I'm thinking af should be here round that time as well. We had a major tornado today and I slept through d whole thing. Smh I'm just glad no one was hurt.

February 10th, 2013, 05:59 PM
We're doing well.

So glad you didn't get hit with that tornado! I can't believe you slept through it!

on the test. You don't deserve this.

February 11th, 2013, 10:33 AM
CD 41
I'm thinking af is on her way. I've been cramping off and on last night and this morning

ETA:
I honestly thought af would start with what I was feeling. I even felt a gush and was like yep that's her and nothing. Idk what my body is doing. I'm going to test tomorrow b4 my cat scan. A jm buddy has gotten her bfp and I'm so happy for her. Oddly enough she had a cycle like I'm having. It would be nice if the outcome is d same.

Last edited by swtneka; February 11th, 2013 at 03:31 PM.
February 11th, 2013, 03:29 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so much for the congratulations! I'm still praying for you, Sonica. I haven't stopped. I know God has a rainbow baby planned for you and I hope it's soon. Please, keep the faith. I'm always checking on you <3
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
February 11th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Ugh I thought I'd never say this CD 1!
I started spotting and I'm sure she will be full force by bed time. I'm glad cuz now I can focus on my health with this Pulmanary Fibrosis and c where I stand with this. Ttyl ladies

February 13th, 2013, 01:15 PM
CD 2
I'm only updating becuz my period is soo heavy. Heavier than it ever been. I'm very crampy and that's a first as well. I took an ic yesterday and it was stark white! No shadow no line no nothing. I'm now convinced it was a chemical. I have no idea y I keep having chemicals and I have no idea how to fix it. My re at d moment doesn't seem to care he just wasn't me to spend money on a injectable cycle but who is to say I won't have a chemical during that. Anyway I'm not really thinking bout that right now. I took another cat scan on btu lungs n took another breathing test and I'm w8n on the results.

February 14th, 2013, 11:20 AM
So sorry about the potential of it being a chemical. I hope the results from your CT come back alright and you can move forward and figure out what to do with the next cycle. T&P girl... *hugs*
February 14th, 2013, 06:57 PM

February 19th, 2013, 03:51 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry to read this, Sonica A chemical is still a loss

Please keep us posted with what the results are from your ct scan once you find out.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search