My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 12:55 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
I received my results today and my breathing test numbers were low so he want me to repeat it. I hate doing that test it takes so much out of me. I then have to have a biopsy of my lung. I'm def not looking forward to that. The easiest test I have to take is the walking test. They measure my oxygen level while I'm walking. The last test showed my levels dropping. My oxygen level went to 56% I'm praying something is done after this cuz I'm tired of feeling this way.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

February 20th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope they figure out a treatment plan soon!

February 20th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks Robin

February 24th, 2013, 09:39 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying they can get things to where they're supposed to be!
March 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
CD 23
I just wanted to update for anyone who wanted to know what's going on. My test results showed that my lungs aren't getting enough oxygen. The next thing he wants to do is a biopsy of my lung but to do that he has to open my chest up and that scares me to death. He hasn't said that he was sure of when this was going to happen.
I had to look up where I was in my cycle. I'm not sure I have even ovulated. I had alot of ewcm last week but no ovulation pain. I have no symptoms saying I ovulated. I want to know so I can know when to expect af. Dh comes home Friday I'm going it stays away while he home. I'm thinking cuz of the stress I have delayed ovulation again. I might have another cycle like last. I can't w8 to get this over cuz now more than ever I want to have another baby.

March 7th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Praying that the biopsy goes well, I would be scared too but you'll be in safe hands. Procedures like that are usually done by the best or at least those who've done quite a few. KUP on it.

I'll also be praying that your cycle shows you some kind of signs as to whats to come. Wanting you to be blessed with a bundle also. Keep plugging away and FX for you. ((Hugs))
swtneka likes this.
March 7th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope the surgery goes smoothly. I'd be scared too. I hope your husband will be around for it.
swtneka likes this.

March 11th, 2013, 08:30 AM
I'm sorry to hear you have to have the biopsy. I know a few ladies who have had biopsies done on their lungs and they recovered fairly quickly. I'll continue to pray for you, Sonica, especially about your nervousness about this procedure. I agree with Hannah though, You'll definitely be in capible hands.

Praying you get to see a beautiful BFP very very soon. Please continue to keep us posted!
swtneka likes this.
March 12th, 2013, 06:43 PM
CD 29
I'm still not sure if I ovulated. I have pieces of ewcm every now and then and thick creamy cm. I think my body is just confused on all type of levels. I'm so tired idk how I can change things. I know what I need to do but I just don't want to do it. I have motivation for a few days n then it's out d window. I'm sure if I loose at least 30 lbs (again) things will be different. I would like to loose 50 but without being able to be active it will take me 4ever! I have to really pray for God to give me strength. I haven't really been eating any sweets. When we go out I always pass up dessert. I'm trying to keep sweets out d house but when my Dh comes home he wants all kind of bad things that he know I can't eat but he wants so I get it and the temptation is there and"some"times I can't say no. I lost 11lbs but since Dh came home I probably put 5 back on. He always want to go out n eat. Ugh... I know I need to get it together not just for ttc but my health period. If my biopsy comes back abnormal I might need a lung transplant and I can't get on the transplant list if I'm over weight. Well I'm hoping af starts soon but not really cuz me n Dh need all the qt we can get

March 15th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Cd 3
That's right af came exactly when I thought she would come and Dh wasn't to happy bout it. Good thing he got some and a Lil bit extra that night cuz as soon as I woke up I felt this blob. I'm thinking its left over juice from that night. I go to the bathroom and it was the witch full force. I never bleed like that for a first flow. Its been pretty heavy so far as well. Its weird but I'm having no cramps. No nothing. Not even body pain. I am pretty fatigued though. N chocolate cravings. Oh n my one pimple on my chin, haven't had that in a while... I'm enjoying this time with my husband and kids and I'm really thankful that I have such a beautiful family but (sighs) I'm feeling like something is missing. Its like a whole in my heart. Everytime I feel this pang I'm thinking oh I miss my Dh r oh I miss my kids but I honestly think I'm missing that child I so long for. I wonder if its the child I miscarried r the child I thought I'd have by now but my family is incomplete and I pray that this void soon. Ttyl

March 19th, 2013, 06:30 PM
((hugs)) so sorry hun. I hope that void is filled soon too. You deserve more.
March 26th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Thanks Hannah
Cd 14
I do believe I'm gearing up to ovulate! I have had ewcm for the past 3 days with o pain and today I got my + opk. I'm so exited! My body is getting back to normal. I know I don't have a chance thus cycle Dh has left and we haven't dtd since Cd 10. I'm just happy to report that I'm ovulating ob time!
Hopolka likes this.

March 30th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Cd 18
Just wanted to say Happy Easter everyone. I'm thinking I have ovulated since I have creamy cm. I was pretty crampy yesterday don't know what that was about. I also had some pain in the breast for days so I'm guessing that's just the rise of progesterone. So I'm thinking I'm 2-3 dpo and af should be here April 7-8. That's exciting cuz that mean Dh will be home during fertile time. I've started back taking my vitamins and also lemon water which has helped in the constipation department tremendously! Still no word on my lungs. I have another test Tuesday. So we shall c. Again Happy Easter.

March 31st, 2013, 09:09 AM
Happy Easter to you too! Glad things are right on track. Enjoy the day
swtneka likes this.
April 1st, 2013, 09:52 AM
cd 20
Had a very nice Easter went to church and slept the rest of day since I had been up for over 24 hours. I been doing some thinking. I have met some nice women on jm, some have moved on and some are back trying to ttc #2 or even #3 and I am still stuck right where I started. I had a jm buddy send me somethings in the mail since she got her bfp and is pregnant with twins (so fantastic) As I was adding it to the my already collection and she says hope they bring you good luck made me think how I have women on jm send me they leftovers when they get their bfp and they all say "hope they bring you luck" At that moment I started feeling sad cuz Im wondering when will it stop. When can return the favor and help some poor soul on jm by passing on my stash. I had one she sent me opk's, ic's, even preseed (oh walmart now sells preseed how wonderful is that) Coupon's for free tests and the list goes on. Im so grateful that there is nice women that don't even know me willing to send me stuff and wish that it sends me luck but I just wish it wasn't so many cuz it just reminds me that I am still not pregnant and I wonder idk.... Thanks for letting me vent.

April 5th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Cd24
Well I'm pretty sure I have ovulated since my cm is pretty creamy. It is just coming out in abundance and I don't know why I am having so much cm. Its been like that for the past few cycles. Well I'm expecting af to be here either Sunday and Monday and I just got me my rx for clomid 100mg since dh will be home this time and I plan on trying to see if we can make our miracle rainbow baby. We haven't had a chance to try in a while so I am excited. I miss my hubby and I cant wait til I lay eyes on him. He comes home on the 19th and I should be on day 12 of my cycle I pray that I don't ovulate early. Just my luck I probably will ovulate early. but finger crossed it will not and something happens!!!

April 8th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Cd 1
Af came exactly when I thought it would. I wasn't surprised at all when she showed her ugly face mean as ever. I am debating on when to take my clomid since I am so unsure when I will ovulate since I ovulate anywhere btwn cd 10-15 no matter when I take but favor more in the early phase but I know more eggs when take early. Ugh I am so confused and hope that whatever I do brings me my rainbow baby.

April 12th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Cd 5
Well I am on day 3 of my clomid. No side effects as of yet. I will start the mucinex in a couple of days. Hubby should be home cd12 and I pray that I don't ovulate til cd 14. I went over my charts from previous clomid cycles to see when I ovulated taking clomid 3-7 and it was cd 14/15 so fx it happens that way again. Last cycle I ovulated early like cd 11 and I wasn't on clomid so here is hoping. ttyl
Jakaira s Mom likes this.

April 18th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Hey sweetie! I've been wondering about you and waiting for an update, then I did the math and your DH should be home tomorrow! I hope yinz get to have fun and enjoy each other's company and hoooooooopefully bring a bfp in a few weeks

I don't reply to your posts too much anymore because as messed up as this sounds, I feel guilty for being on 'the other side' when so many of my ladies are still waiting. I keep praying you especially join this side soon, my dear friend. Take care, Sonical I'll keep checking on you!
April 22nd, 2013, 08:35 PM
cd15
Amber I'm so happy that you still come to my journal and please do not stop posting because you feel guilty. I love seeing how you are you doing in your pregnancy so please don't hide your signature. I am so happy for you and wish you nothing but a healthy and happy pregnancy. I cant wait to hear about what u r having and see pics of your bundle of joy.

Well here it is cd 15 and I still haven't ovulated yet. I had some minor o cramps cd 12 and a lil ewcm (snotty looking) cd 12/13 but opk was negative. I have had minor cramps since then nothing that stands out. I am wondering if me being constipated has anything to do with my delay of ovulation. I checked my cervix and it is high and soft smooshy like. Having dh home is so wonderful. I missed him so much and cant get enough of him. I bought me some miralax to stop constipation. usually the lemon water helps with that but lately it hasn't been.
I haven't been to my lung doctor in a while. I had a appt last Thursday and didn't go cuz I was tired. I have to reschedule. I think he is going to suggest the biopsy. I guess time will tell. I am going to check on my jm buddies ttyl

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search