My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2013, 08:35 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
cd15
Amber I'm so happy that you still come to my journal and please do not stop posting because you feel guilty. I love seeing how you are you doing in your pregnancy so please don't hide your signature. I am so happy for you and wish you nothing but a healthy and happy pregnancy. I cant wait to hear about what u r having and see pics of your bundle of joy.

Well here it is cd 15 and I still haven't ovulated yet. I had some minor o cramps cd 12 and a lil ewcm (snotty looking) cd 12/13 but opk was negative. I have had minor cramps since then nothing that stands out. I am wondering if me being constipated has anything to do with my delay of ovulation. I checked my cervix and it is high and soft smooshy like. Having dh home is so wonderful. I missed him so much and cant get enough of him. I bought me some miralax to stop constipation. usually the lemon water helps with that but lately it hasn't been.
I haven't been to my lung doctor in a while. I had a appt last Thursday and didn't go cuz I was tired. I have to reschedule. I think he is going to suggest the biopsy. I guess time will tell. I am going to check on my jm buddies ttyl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

April 23rd, 2013, 06:03 AM
Cd16
Well I spoke too soon. I got an + opk at round 4am. Good thing we bd 4 hours b4 that. Funny thing I remember reading something bout visualizing the egg popping out. Relax your mind and think happy thoughts. I did just that as I was laying there. Then my side started hurting, so I started thinking positives stronger and imagining an egg ready for fertilization. I grabbed an opk as soon as I had to pee cuz the o pain was a ill stronger. I still wasn't sure I would get an + but was happy when I saw it. I would have bd but my Minnie was a ill sore. I'm going to get a session in a few hours. I have been thinking + thoughts all morning. Except when I was waken by my niece who is a spoiled ill girl but I'm not going there + thoughts right? I am not having any o pains now I am thinking the egg has popped n ready for some fertilization. I'm thinking bout doing pineapple this cycle. Dh won't be happy bout that. Lol that means he had to chop chop lol. Love that man. I'm going to take another opk when I have to go. I wonder if there is still a surge left. I doubt it. Idk I'm really hopeful this cycle. He hasn't been home during ovulation in a while so I'm thinking + thoughts! I'm really praying for a 2014 baby. Well ttyl

Eta:
Well I have taken 2 more opk's n they are still + to my surprise. This is going to b a long surge. I haven't DDT with Dh cuz my Minnie is still sore but I'm going to bite the bullet n take one for the team. I am using baking soda this time. I read that sometimes our ph balance can effect the lively hood of the sperm even kill r weaken it so I douched with water n baking soda 2 hours b4 dtd. I also read someone mixed a tiny bit with there preseed n after 18 months she finally conceived her rainbow baby. Which is a boy now. I also said that this 2 ww I'm going to watch my blood sugar. I lost 10 lbs so far n pray that if I keep watching what I eat the weight will continue to fall off. I'm also still thinking + thoughts. I wanna do acupuncture again but to drive so far idt I can do it. Ugh well ttyl
FishermansWife4 likes this.

Last edited by swtneka; April 23rd, 2013 at 07:20 PM.
April 26th, 2013, 03:55 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! We decided on names! Kennith John if it's a boy. Dh's uncle who started him on his fishing boat is named Kennith and John is after my Dad who passed 3 years ago. If it's a girl, her name will be Helen Anne. Helen because both Dh & my maternal grandmas are Helen, though mine passed almost 10 years ago and Anne because it's Dh's maternal grandma's middle name.

OOOH O pain! Pop & fertalize little eggy! Become Sonica's rainbow babe!!! Good luck!! When do you plan on testing? I'm so glad to hear DH is helping you out when he's home. It's h*ll when they're away but so nice when they get back home. I'm crossing everything for you this cycle, Sonica! And I'm DEFiNITELY saying a few extra prayers A is long over due for you, my friend. I hope you get it in 2 weeks.
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
April 29th, 2013, 06:58 PM
I love them names Amber! When will u be finding out the gender?

Cd 22
Well I'm thinking I'm about 4/5 dpo. I started my progesterone and pineapple. Today I woke up with some heavy cramps but could be from holding my pee to long. My breast are hurting but I'm sure it's d progesterone. I was "suppose" to not have sweets this 2ww but have not done that. I asked my Dh to help me with that but he weak himself. Ugh so frustrating. I've still been doing the positive thinking. Negative out and positive in with deep breaths. We shall c. Ttyl

April 30th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Praying for you this cycle! Cramps might be a good thing FX!!
swtneka likes this.
April 30th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Thanks Hannah

Cd 23 6/7 dpo
Well been having some minor cramps here and there. Also got nauseated for a few hours after some Kentucky fried chicken but I think it was the chicken . I have this pinching feeling behind my belly button maybe a lil lower. Other than that I feel fine. Breast still heavy but I think that has to do with progesterone. I had a few crazy dreams last night when I finally fell asleep... Oh and I have insomnia .

May 1st, 2013, 06:59 AM
Cd 24 7/8 dpo
I think I have an stomach bug. R maybe KFC gave me something cuz it started after that. Last night I decided to eat some cereal n mid way through it decided to come back up. It was horrible! I'm now laying in bed with a stomach ache. I took pepto n pepcid n still sick to my stomach. I'm hoping I feel better sooner than later cuz Dh leaves tomorrow and we have plans today for some qt.
FishermansWife4 likes this.

May 2nd, 2013, 02:31 PM
Cd 25 8/9 dpo

I'm kind of sad.. Just dropped Dh off at the airport. I'm still feeling ill to my stomach. I woke up this morning feeling fine. No cramps, no nausea, no breast tenderness. I just knew that I was out and was ready to give up. I took a ic and bfn. I went back to bed after chatting with God and woke up a few hours later feeling horrible and it hasn't subsided yet. Even though how I been feeling doesn't mean pregnancy at all it gives me hope. Makes me feel like maybe I'm not out after all. I know it's still early but deep down I'm sure this is not the cycle and Dh has said he doesn't want to spend anymore money on ttcma. We are saving for a house and we agreed that once we buy our house we can focus on ttcma. It makes me think it won't happen till 2015. We plan on moving by July 2014. I guess that's y I put so much on this cycle cuz it's our last medicated cycle. I have been looking over my schedule and it seems that Dh won't be home during my fertile time frame in a while. Seems like it will be 2015. Oh well it's on God time. Ttyl

May 3rd, 2013, 05:58 AM
Cd 26 9/10 dpo
Well I had every intention on testing but was so tired when went yo use it I totally forgot. Oh well I guess I'll use smu. I might not test at all. I'm not feeling it. I know positive thoughts in but I'm just tired. I really wish I could put ttc behind me. Not think about it. I think this site got me addicted cuz of all the info I have learned I just can't turn it off. Well going back to sleep ttyl

ETA:
Well I took a test with mdu when I finally woke and there were a 2nd line but with my history I'm sure it's an evap. I'm still sick to my stomach and my cramps are getting worse. Especially on the left side. My right breast is HURTING I feel like somebody was using it as a punching bag. . I compared my test from yesterday to today and there were no lines there but I hate ic's I'm going to use my frer tomorrow morning. No questioning that! But I'm sure that will be negative as well. Ugh idk ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; May 3rd, 2013 at 07:12 PM.
May 3rd, 2013, 10:13 PM
Cd 27 10 dpo
Breast still hurt but my sour stomach has subsided. I even ate a late dinner but passed on the chocolate cake. I had the urge to pee so I decided to test with an ic and got a very faint barely line. Decided to dip a frer (now wishing I hadn't) and there were another barely there faint line. I'm wondering if I'm really seeing it. My urine was very clear and I couldn't hold it long. I shouldn't have tested cuz now I can't stop looking at the frer. I even took it out d pack. Ugh I need to go to sleep. Ttyl

ETA:
Well woke up with no breast pain and took Assn ic and it was neg than decided to take a frer and that same line was there. A barely there PINK line. I've been staring at it all morning wondering if I'm seeing things. At times I think I am and at times I think I'm not. Ugh y my body has to be so frustrating. Y can't I get nice obvious lines like some of these ladies on here. They might be evaps. With my luck I bought a bad batch of frer. I've tried once again to take pics with my crummy phone but nope not happening. I guess time will only tell. I have one frer I'm going to save for tomorrow and prob pick up some answers tomorrow as well but until then I'm going to use my ic.s n pray I get some answers from them. I'm going back to bed. Ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; May 4th, 2013 at 05:08 AM.
May 4th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Another symptom I wanted to document was my skin is breaking out.

I took a answer and got a another questionable line. Exactly like the frer. I bought a answer and I hoped I would get a def answer but nope it's still up in the air. Why can't I just get a clear yes r no instead of question marks. Well tune into tomorrow hopefully I get a def answer.

Some other symptoms I'm experiencing is burning sensation in my uterus area and some cramping that's rotating from the left and right. I'm also having back pain twinges like lightening jumping form breast to breast.

Last edited by swtneka; May 4th, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
May 5th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Cd 28 11 dpo

Well I took a ic n a answer n they both were negative. I had a spot of brown blood when wiped. I'm cramping n soooo tired. I even missed church cuz I slept through it. I'm wondering if I should stop the progesterone.

May 6th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was really excited reading about your lines! I'm so sorry about the negatives this morning.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
May 11th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Maybe it's ib and your urine is too diluted? I'm holding out hope for you! Updates??
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
May 11th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Hi Amber! Thanks for stopping by!

Af hasn't started yet I'm 17/18 dpo. yesterday I was feeling horrible and woke up to pee at 4am and threw up. After that I felt much better. I'm cramping pretty badly like af is here. I haven't seen anymore spotting since 11 dpo and I haven't tested either. I'm still taking prog so that could be y af haven't shown. I've never taken it this long. I had decided to take it till af shows like my re suggested. I usually stop at 12 dpo. I'm very emotional crying while watching comedy but that could still be the clomid. My breast hurt off and on could be the prog. I'm very crampy down there and have this burning sensation in my uterus area. At first my cervix was short n smushy now it's long n hard. Yesterday I was in the store and smelt everybody perfume and it was horrible. My stomach was turning all kind of ways but I had that b4 right when af was due. I'm having these symptoms but they could all be pms. Idk if or when I will test. Only time will tell.

May 11th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Just like I thought it was pms. I started spotting

Cd 1
Happy Mothers Day!

Last edited by swtneka; May 11th, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
May 12th, 2013, 07:16 AM
****IT! Regardless, Happy Mother's Day to you and I hope you can find a lot of happiness today despite it being CD1.
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
May 15th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
swtneka likes this.

May 25th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Cd 14
Had ewcm last night. Alot of it. Probably cuz of the mucinex I been taking for this cold. I think I have some kind of virus cuz I've been sick to my stomach for sometime now. I got an + opk this morning and having some cramping on the right. I was hoping me being sick I would delay o till Dh comes home next week but nope oh well ttyl

June 4th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Dropping in to let you know I'm thinking of you
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search