My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2013, 09:24 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Thanks for stopping by Amber!

cd9 af came at 10 dpo
Thought I would update haven't been on. I was thinking bout my fellow jm buddies n wanted to see what was up with them. nothing to really report. hubby just left n I miss him already. We have been preparing to buy a house. haven't decided on new built r something not so new. As for my cycle it just went up the other day. I been cramping off n on for the past couple of days. I've been having these episodes n just found out I have been having panic attacks. dr put me on meds. I have been anxious bout everything lately n it was getting worse n worse. This house business has made me not think bout ttc as much. I'm even on a forum on a mortgage site. Which is where I been spending my time. Finding out as much as I possibly can so we can get the best deal. Well nothing more to report. hope everyone is doing well. ttyl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

June 19th, 2013, 10:28 AM
cd14

Well I have been cramping off and on for the past few days no ewcm but decided to test last night and I got a semi positive. I meant to test this morning but forgot. I don't know if it was coming off the surge or if I am going to hit soon. I am not cramping at the moment. Just some back pain. Well thaats it for now. I'll ttyl if I decide to test again;

June 30th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Cd 1

af came at 9dpo + opk @Cd 14
My lp is getting shorter idk what I am going to do. I have to get a game plan and stick to it! I must do it quickly. I feel like I'm running out of time.

July 1st, 2013, 08:31 PM
ambitionsofabundance's Avatar Veteran
I've been stalking you for a while....
Has taking the vit. D helped you at all? Are you taking any other vitamins and stuff?
I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon..I'm sending all my baby dust to you so you can send it back with your bfp!!!
July 2nd, 2013, 03:46 PM
Cd 3

Hi ambition thanks for stopping by. I have stopped taking all my vitamins. Its been about a month now. I stopped when I got the stomach flu n didn't resume back till yesterday. I'm going to be having surgery this month n pray that after they know exactly what's going on with my lungs I can really focus on ttc. Again thanx for stopping by and Gl with your ttc journey as well.

July 3rd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thinking of you!
swtneka likes this.

July 10th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Still no date on the surgery. Its Cd 11 n Dh will be home during fertile window yay! Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary and we were apart we didn't spend last year together either. I miss him. He comes home this Friday but most of his time home we r going to be about the house n my surgery. Well that's my update. I'll return when I get a + opk.

July 15th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Cd 16

I know I said I'll return when I get an + opk but I haven't had a an + opk for some reason. I been feeling some twitching on both sides but nothing. I really thought I'd had ovulated by now. I usually do. Idk if its d new vitamins I'm taking for egg quality but nothings happening in that dept. On a + note....HUBBY'S HOME! I've enjoyed our time together. We start the journey to house hunting Wednesday, n I have an appt with the surgeon Thursday. I'm hoping he can do this surgery soon so hubby can be home for as long as possible to take care of me. Idw him taking off too long. He get mad when I say that cuz he want to be there as long as it takes but we r n d process of home buying can't have this gap btwn checks u know. Ugh I love that man. Well that's my update. Hopefully I'll have more to report in the coming says. Take care everybody!

July 18th, 2013, 12:06 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck with everything Sonica and my fingers are crossed that your delayed o this month will lead to beautiful lines very soon
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 18th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Ah Amber you naming her Susan... beautiful name!

Cd 19
Well I cant believe I am typing this but still no indication of O. I am wondering if the stress of house hunting and this surgery is delaying ovulation. I didn't think I was stressed till the other day. I was anxious about everything! I went to my dr. appt and my surgery is set for next month on the 28th when dh will be home... Still no word on the mortgage since we haven't applied but we did sign a contract with the builder so next week we will be actually filling out the application for the mortgage. Idk when or if I am going to Ovulate any time soon but I dh and I are covering our bases so whenever an egg decides to pop dh swimmers will be ready! ok well hopefully I will be updating soon about an + opk... ttyl

July 19th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Cd 20

Well I had ewcm this morning but no o pain so I didn't take an opk but decided to take one this evening and it is very +! I never saw it so +. I still have no o pain though. Dh n I dtd this morning n I'll cover my bases tonight n d next few days. Fx this cycle.

Cd 20

Well I had ewcm this morning but no o pain so I didn't take an opk but decided to take one this evening and it is very +! I never saw it so +. I still have no o pain though. Dh n I dtd this morning n I'll cover my bases tonight n d next few days. Fx this cycle.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

July 20th, 2013, 12:02 PM
cd 21

Woke up with more ewcm took a opk and it was neg so the surge has left the building. Started having O pain and cervical pain while dh and I was dtd. Idk if we caught the egg but we sure tried. I am not feeling well as far as my lungs. I think I been doing to much. I am going to rest today. ttyl
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

July 23rd, 2013, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to check in on you. Hopefully you get something going with the surgery.
And I really hope you caught that eggy!
swtneka likes this.
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
August 3rd, 2013, 07:30 PM
ambitionsofabundance's Avatar Veteran
Hope you caught that egg!!
I'm glad you finally have a date for the surgery. That's one less thing to stress over. Thinking of you!!
swtneka likes this.
August 12th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Cd 3

I started spotting Friday at 20 dpo. A flow came Saturday night. I went to my Lil sister baby shower this weekend and it was so nice seeing my family. I can't believe my sister I is going to be a mommy and I'm going to finally be a auntie. I have too many siblings to not be a aunt. I guess that's d curse of being the oldest. I think I'm going to start a new journal this one is too long.
Mrs.MCH likes this.

August 22nd, 2013, 10:07 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you got to spend time with the family but super sad that you didn't see two lines for this upcoming cycle!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
August 22nd, 2013, 07:09 PM
Cd 13

Thanks Amber

September 3rd, 2013, 06:04 AM
Cd 25

I'm unsure if r when I o'd. Cd 13 n 14 I had o pain n I took a opk but forgot I took it n didn't read it till 3 hours later n unsure if it was + or not cuz it sat for so long but both lines were same color. Then I had ewcm 2 days later. I had already used the restroom so couldn't test at that point. I didn't retest guess cuz Dh wasn't home during that time so wasn't concern. My surgery is tomorrow n I'm feeling really relaxed. I'm ready to get it over. Well just a mini update. Ttyl

September 5th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Cd 2

Well af came right after I got out of surgery. I can't believe it happen like this. I'm still in the hospital n should be out by lunch. Fx this is true. I'm ready to get in my own bed. I'm having some real gas pain. It hurt like hell.

September 18th, 2013, 03:11 PM
I'm really unsure of what cycle I'm on. I'm thinking Cd 14/15 if I do the math from Ny last post. I'm not sure if I ovulated r not. I haven't had any o pain but I been in so much pain from the surgery it probably masked it or delayed it. I gotmy biopsy a results back n I have fibrosis of the lung disease called NSIP. The good thing is that's our not fatal but I'm also being checked for lupus cuz its auto immune disease as well. I've been put on 30 mg of prednisone n a inhaler for the rest of my life. Idk how this will effect us ttc. I've done some research n read good n bad reviews but Dh n I been talking about ivf. We say when we get the house we going start saving for ivf. So I'm thinking this time next year I'll be PUPO! I LOVE having Dh home these past few weeks. He leaves Friday and I'm so sad. He has been taking care of me on hands and foot. I love teeth man. I'm finally starting to have pain free days. I'm still swollen though. It can be very uncomfortable. The incisions r starting to itch so that's a sign of healing and that's good.

I mostly came on to update about I'M AN AUNTIE! My sister had her son a few hours ago. He is so cute. I didn't think I could fall in love at first sight other than my kids but it was love at first sight n it was just a pic. She lives like 7/8 hours away and I'm nite allowed to drive for another week. I'm going to let her have her time with him n then I'm going to ride up there and spend the weekend. He is so cute. He looks like my son at that age. Hours old. I just wanna hold him. My nephew. Love saying that. Well ttyl!
Jakaira s Mom likes this.

Last edited by swtneka; September 18th, 2013 at 03:29 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search