My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 04:51 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
Oh Sonica hun I am so sorry you have to go through all this but you are one strong woman love. So happy to hear about your nephew being born. Such a blessing. xoxoxo Thinking of you girl. Praying everything for you gets better.
swtneka likes this.

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

October 3rd, 2013, 10:38 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Cd 1

Well af finally came and I am so unsure when I ovulated? I had a feeling af was going to be late becuz of all I been through this cycle. So much to write about but I don't have the time or the patience right now so I will come back once this part of pms passes. TTYl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

October 9th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm glad your lung thing isn't fatal. I feel weird saying this, but yay, IVF! I hope you get knocked up before then but at the very least it should bring you your long-awaited rainbow! Congrats on being an auntie!
swtneka likes this.

October 26th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Cd1
Short cycle, only 24 days. Don't know when I ovulated but I'm thinking cd 12-14. Any who prednisone seems to be working. My pulmonary function test came back with higher numbers. TyJ . I am feeling better most days. Can walk further and do more. The prednisone hasn't caused me to gain any weight like the dr AND ME TyJ thought it would. It does cause me lots of spasms in my hands n feet though. As for ttc we are ntnp right now. We will be doing Ivf next year. We are going to try one cycle on me and if that doesn't work my sister has volunteered herself so Fx we will have a lil one by the grace of God n my wonderful sister. Not more to report just thankful to God to be able to live my life and enjoy my family. Stay blessed everyone'!
Belita and FishermansWife4 like this.

October 27th, 2013, 01:41 PM
wow, that is one amazing sister you have. It takes someone really special to put their body through pregnancy for someone else. Good luck!
swtneka likes this.

October 29th, 2013, 02:25 AM
She is amazing Robyn!

Cd 3
We'll yesterday my Dh and I was in a car accident. It was pretty bad. Truck ran a stop sign n Tboned us. Thank God we walked away alive. I'm pretty banged up, but no broken bones. This headache hadn't went away since. I think I'm going to take a shower cuz have a lot of running to do today. I'm scared to get back behind the wheel of a car. Every time I close my eyes I c that white truck zooming down the street towards us. We'll ttyl

November 4th, 2013, 08:29 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! I'm glad you're relatively okay. I hope the images leave your mind and soul very quickly. I'm glad to hear you'll be doing IVF and if it doesn't work, I'm so glad you have a sister who is willing to try too. I still pray for you. I'm sorry I haven't been checking in much. Life has been crazy. Susan was born and has a few issues. We go to a geneticist tomorrow to check things out. Always in my thoughts and prayers. Take care, Sonica and I'll check in again soon on you
swtneka likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
November 10th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
I am so glad you both are ok!!!!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

December 17th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Cd 27

Well I can honestly say I think I o'd Cd 16/17. How I know this.... I had EWCM! I haven't had ewcm in months and I had it for two days. Then it want a scant amount it was globs of it and thick. I was so glad to sere that and I had o pain....another thing I haven't experienced in months. I'm pretty sure I won't see a bfp even though Dh was home this time but its nice fire some normalcy. Down there. Ivf is stool in progress next year sept/Oct. My other sister says she would carry for me as well. I feel so blessed and just want to scream from the mountain tops THANK YOU JESUS!

Amber congrats on the baby girl and I'm sorry to hear Susan is having problems. I pray that things has been resolved since u last post. I'm going to check up on that when I come back from the Dr. Thanks again for stopping by Lucy n Robyn!I Kup both of y'all in my prayers with you're ttc journey.

December 21st, 2013, 09:59 PM
Yay for some EWCM!!!! I cannot wait until you get your baby!
swtneka likes this.

December 22nd, 2013, 12:27 PM
Cd 6

Omg Robyn am I reading my your sig right! U r pregnant! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! Fx u get that girl but I'm sure you'll be happy either way. You are a great mom and can't w8 to follow your journey with this pregnancy!

December 22nd, 2013, 01:33 PM
Thank you! I am! I just found out yesterday at 9 DPO. My tests are insanely dark so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I'm due Sept 2 but joined Aug since Sept isn't there yet and I'm expecting to deliver in Aug since I had a c-section with Sean.

swtneka and Jakaira s Mom like this.

January 9th, 2014, 08:17 PM
cd 24

I know I wrote a long update weeks ago and it did not go through. booo

I can not remember what I wrote about but I think I am going to start a new journal. NEw year new journey! I am going to start with my first af this year which should be in a few days.

February 2nd, 2014, 08:36 PM
I again have attempted to write a long update and again it didn't go through. That's my que to start a new journal.

April 15th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Thanks for your story

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search