My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2010, 07:02 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Yes Mahogany that would be so nice....

Well i had a major rise in my temp 2day. I dont know what to think. I really dont think i o'd this early just my body gearing up to. I bd just incase but Im just not sure. I guess only time will tell. Just got back from takin my neice to day care now i plan on loungin round til its time for me to work. I need to wash the dishes but so dont want to. Ok i will wash them ugh. well hopefully i will have something to share 2nite when i get off if not. TTYL

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

September 24th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Hi all sorry i been MIA but my mouse was really trippin and i refused to get on til DH bought another one. Well lets see what i have been up to nothing really just been chilling. I have finished my clomid pills they really havent had any effect on me except the hot flashes. I had ewcm for 2 days on cd 8 i also have been havin some minor twinges in my lower abdomen especailly in my uterus. I havent felt uterus cramps in months so i am wondering what that mean. My manager asked me 2day if i was preg said i look preg in the face. WTH so u r sayin my face look fat. I tell u everybody thinks i am preg. I am so tired of sayin "NO" my feelins r hurt everytime they ask and i have to say no. SOOO I got my TTC prediction from brooke777 she said nov/dec and boy. OH my a boy this time. cheri said girl and she say boy what to think. i could care less as long as its healthy. I always said i have faith that i will get my bfp by the end of this year. I just want it to happen already. I havent o'd yet. I feel my body tryin but its just not happenin. I was hopin that the clomid would make my body O earlier then it has been, but i am goin on cd14 and nothing yet. took a opk to see but i barely got a line. I was crampin 2day thought something was happenin. I think the dr gone up my dose if my levels dont improve. I hope so cuz i want this to be over with already. I want to be preg!!!!! Gosh y is this taking so long. Hmmm well Im gone get off and go to bed TTYL

September 25th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Well today was a long day.... I so wanted it to end at work so i can go home and get in the bed. I dont know y i am not in there right now. Today i had some twinges again on both sides and some twinges in my uterus. Its weird feeling them in my uterus at this stage in my cycle. It must be the clomid. I took another opk and it was neg of course I am so mad that i havent showed any signs of Oin yet. I am wondering if I will O late again. UGH just ready to get it over with and moving to the next cycle. i have high hopes for that 1

September 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Well another tiring day. Nothing really to report just gettin off from work. I had some more twinges on both sides of my ovaries. Last nite i was really feelin them come and my cerivix was high and open but it wasnt consistant like it usually is. I took a opk this morning and neg then today was feelin them come and go and having this pressure in my uterus came home to take another opk and nothing still neg. ugh I usually have some symptoms by now. Last cycle i o'd cd 16 and here it is cd 15 and no positive opk . I am starting to get worried. I dont know when i am goin to o r if i am goin to O. I am still optimistic bout gettin my bfp by the end of this year mostly cuz all the psychics say it. A girl in AIP had a psychic reading by brooke777 and she told her sept-oct and she got her bfp 2day. So even if i dont 0 this month i am bound to soon in another cycle. The important one. I also wanted to add that i been really nauseas lately. I feel like i am on the urge to throw up everytime i eat something. I take my pills and i feel like i am goin to puke i dont know if its from takin on empty stomach today but i been feeling like that for the pass few days. IDK y and i was just eating a choc cream pie and couldnt eat it all cuz i got sick to my stomach. UGH Im so tired i been takin naps at work but i know cuz they have me goin in earlier then i use to. I hate morning shifts! Oh well i just wish i would O already! TTYL

Last edited by swtneka; September 26th, 2010 at 07:59 PM.
September 27th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Regular
Hey just wanted you to know I stopped by. Sounds like we're both having a problem with O'ing this cycle.

Mahogany

TTC #2 - Cycle #5
September 27th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtneka View Post
I also wanted to add that i been really nauseas lately. I feel like i am on the urge to throw up everytime i eat something. I take my pills and i feel like i am goin to puke i dont know if its from takin on empty stomach today but i been feeling like that for the pass few days. IDK y and i was just eating a choc cream pie and couldnt eat it all cuz i got sick to my stomach.

I get sick to my stomach every time I take a capsule or solid form of vitamin. PG or no! I switched over to children's gummies for a while, taking 6-8 a day to get enough folic acid, and I recently discovered amazon.com sells prenatal chewables. Might be worth a try? Hope you feel better!
September 27th, 2010, 11:34 PM
yea i think i am just tired of takin the vitamins but i know if i want a baby u have to do what u have to do thanx for stoppin by jeanie...

Well woke up this morning to another drop in temp and then went to bathroom and saw some ewcm YAY! wasnt feelin any o pains so decided to w8 it out til the afternoon to test and long and behold a postive opk i ran in the bed room put on something sexy and texted hubby and he came a running afterwards i layed with a pillow up under my *** ( hate that position) and then gave myself a orgasm to help the lil swimmers up the canal. so hopefully that means i O'd 2day. I didnt feel like doin anything 2day i just layed around. i was in bed for 90 percent of the day. Sleep and watching tv. Well Im off 2 bed just wanted u to know that well 2day since its pass 12 that it just might be 1dpo for me. TTYL

Last edited by swtneka; September 27th, 2010 at 11:36 PM.
September 28th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Regular
Yea girl! I'm so happy that you caught it. Maybe I should start using OPKs. Thank you for adding the TMI...I've been doing the same thing but I started to wonder if that helped or hurt my chances. So you think it helps?

TTC #2 - Cycle #5
September 28th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yay. hope you o'd!
September 28th, 2010, 09:53 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Mahogany!!!!! Sonica DAWWWGG!! You know you be tripping. That dude needs a reality check..not gon be in the delivery room please. He's ridiculous. Your talking about losing weight...((sighs)) I think Im going to have to gain weight again. For some reason every now and then I'll rapidly lose extreme amounts tf weight. So once I picked up I immediately got pregnant with my son. But Im an EXTREMELY hard gainer...dont know how this gon turn out

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

September 28th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingforNumber2 View Post
Yea girl! I'm so happy that you caught it. Maybe I should start using OPKs. Thank you for adding the TMI...I've been doing the same thing but I started to wonder if that helped or hurt my chances. So you think it helps?
Yes mahagany it does help My friend RE told her it helps the contraction of the uterus helps pull the lil swimmers toward your tubes...

And Toya I wish i had that prob needing to GAIN weight! but i have read that if u dont have a normal body weight your body dont ovulate. so go eat some krispy crems!!!!

Well yall I am pretty sure I O'd woke up to a significant rise in temp and took another opk and it was neg. But here is whats worryin me. Now last nite i was feeling the O pain on the left side and then this morning when i woke up i was feeling it on the right side. I mean it was hurtin so bad it wrapped around to my back! I been having twinges on both side for the pass week so i am wondering if i released 2 eggs that would not bee good r would it Im just gettin out the shower and noticed some more ewcm so IDK what to think. I told hubby when he get home we got some more bdin to 2 do just incase! Well now that i am 1 dpo i am curious to know how long this cycle will be! Come on Af so i can see if lp have improved r not.

September 28th, 2010, 12:27 PM
What if it is two eggies 8^D

September 28th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Mrs.ToyaJae* View Post
What if it is two eggies 8^D
Toya!!!! If its 2 eggs well hubby got the 2 he wanted in one shot and I can get my tubes tied! He wants like 5 more kids but we compromised at 2 but he says i cant get my tubes tied cuz if God wanted us ot have more kids then we have to accept it as a blessing and let be. I told him who he think we are the duggers!!!!

September 30th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleTurtle View Post
yay. hope you o'd!
Yes purpleturtle I finnaly got confirmation from FF that I O'd

I was so happy to wake up to higher temp and then put it in to ff and get my crosslines. i so love seein those red crosses. No symptoms to report but Im 3dpo

September 30th, 2010, 10:09 AM
girl the duggers on something else. So is your hubby. Wish I knew O date...8-( well enjoy the tww!!!

September 30th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Girl the duggers r on some other level cuz there is just no way!

Well 3dpo and just gettin off from work. Had some crampin in uterus today. havent had this much action in my uterus in a while also had alot of watery discharge come out of me. I couldnt believe how much i mean even my panties were wet. Tinglin in my ta tas thats all i am sure it is not eps but somethings goin on. I have a dr appt 2moro getting my prog checked hopefully he says everything was in normal range. Went and bought me some wild yam i know i know another herb but its suppose to help with progesterone. u take after Ovulation. I am wondering whats goin on in my bod right now like what happens at this stage (if i caught the eggie\eggies) If two came out i was bound to catch one of them. lol... well just read up on whats happenin to my body and the egg is shedding its outer wall. if they say so.... TTYL

October 1st, 2010, 06:10 AM
no idea about shedding an outer wall...but Sonica i have a strong Feeling that one of us caught that lil eggie.

October 1st, 2010, 06:41 AM
Regular
Sonica I'm starting to get excited for you girl, I think you may have caught it this time. I know you can't wait to find out.

@Toya Hey chica! I'm heading over to your journal right now. :-)

TTC #2 - Cycle #5
October 1st, 2010, 12:17 PM
Mahogany...something is REALLY telling me the samething. I think Sonica caught it!!!!!

October 1st, 2010, 08:19 PM
oh guys..... from yall lips to Gods ears!!!

Had some more gushing of cervical fluid. I dont know whats goin on down there but something new. I am wondering if its the clomid or the herbs. I was feeling kind of sick to my stomach 2day. I think i am goin to go to the ddr and get a physical try to get my sugar tested. it runs bad in my fam so i just think i am bound to get since i dont take extra care of myself. I was getting my lab work this morning and there was 2 preg woman in the lab gettin their sugar tested with that orange drink do u remember that drink? They was gagging shux i was gaggin for them. I dont remember u having to drink it in 5 mins. thats new. I am so not lookin forward to that test but at the same time i am so psyched to get to that point. I want it all throwing up pelvis pains the whole works. Well I am so tired and have to work early so i will TTYL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search