My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2010, 02:03 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
girl they got all flavors now. My sister in law had a red one 'Haiwaiian Punch' and yeah when i was pregnant with Jamel I had 5 minutes to drink mine. It was horrible...but Id do it again in a heartbeat...8^D Sonica dont worry we got our October BFPs!!!

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

October 2nd, 2010, 07:19 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
I love your euthusiasim girl (did i spell that right)!

Well had another rough day at work 2day. didnt really notice any symptoms today. i knw last nite i woke up twice to use the bathroom i mean if i didnt go i was gone use it on myself. i notice that during my 2ww i always have a urgency to go but not no other time. I dont knwo what that means. Cant w8 to get my progesterone levels back Monday I am so hopin that they come back normal or maybe even higher. If they not i might ask to be put on a progesterone supplement. Woke up this morning to a higher temp but i dont know if i should disgard it cuz it was extremely hot in my room when i woke. The ac does that when its cool outside it dont blow cool air but when its hot outside its freezin in my room. but i am the type who likes it to be cold even when its cold out! Well i am goin to take me a shower and hit the bed . TTYL

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

October 3rd, 2010, 09:36 PM
Well another long day at work but over all it was good. Had some pains on my left side today felt like my O pains but that couldnt have been what it is since i already o'd. Still having gushes of cm coming out of me. Had some twinges in breast start 2day. Also i was holding my pee this morning cuz i didnt want to wake up and when i finnaly used it i was inpain. my stomach hurted for a while. Wont do that anymore.
a co worker of mine had a baby shower I dont know her that well except hi and bye but i got her soemthing since she gave me an invite. I didnt know her name til she gave me that invitation. lol.. I couldnt make the shower but I had some1 bring my gift. I wish i could have went I would have loved to seen all the baby stuff. I love shoppin for babies. as u might already know from the stuff i have bought 4 a baby thats not even born yet. lol.... shux made yet! Me and Dh had a arguement 2day. I told him that i was tired of pickin up after him. I asked him whenwas the last time he washed a dish cleand a bathroom all he do is take out the trash after i fuss bout that! Im talking to him and he just rollin his eyes at everything i was sayin. i told him roll his eye one more time and he gone be sorry he rolled i walked off havent talked to him since. I come in he tryin his best to talk to me Im just ignoring him. So guess what he is doin right this very minute at 1130 at night washing the dishes and just took out all the trash. He know that I was not playin and if he didnt do something he wasnt gone get no act right from me. I told him i am his wife not his maid and something is goin to have to change. that goes for all of them the kids too. I stay picking up after them i cant take this anymore . its stressing me out. Just when i was arguing with him my stomach started crampin real bad now what if am preg that stress is not good for the baby. UGH I am so tired wanna get in the bed now. Saw some bfp's but not as many as last weekend. But good luck to all that have concieved and tryin to cocieve. Even my girls Toya and Mahogany we gone get there u just watch and i would love if we get there the same month! TTYL

October 4th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You sound stressed! I'm sorry.

Thanks for checking in with us, and for the little note on my thread, too.

Things chilled out with your DH since yesterday? I know that when I butt heads with my honey we both feel worse about it than after butting with other people. Sounds like he really does care, though, since he's doing what he can to fix it even that late at night. Hoping that all resolves! *Hug*
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38, the Bible
October 4th, 2010, 10:41 AM
I hope it all resolves. I know what you mean by feeling like a maid. I just want to throw hubby and Jamel out! Yeah hopefully you,Mahogany and me get it the same month. I still think you caught it this month. Im still having EWCM too which is weird. Its normally gone by now.

October 4th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Thats how i was Toya having EWCM after O. Thats strange! Thanks for the kind words Jeanie. Yes me and hubby have resolved at least for now. I dont want him to think that 1 night of cleanin goin wipe out all the times he hasnt he needs to do more around the house so we shall c. Well ladies i have gotten my progesterone test back and it was 24.42 at 3dpo so that is pretty good compared to the 7.92 they were last month that i also took at 3dpo if i am not mistaking. I have a dr appt 2moro for a clomid check up whatever that is? Im kind of excited bout this cycle. I dont want to get my hopes up high but I dont want to be nonchalant bout it either. Im still having some uterus cramps and side cramps my breast hurt and this mornin woke up a lil nauseas. I dont expect pregnancy this cycle but it makes me feel lilke i am <--> this much close to it ya know. oh yea i am getting headaches and the gushing of fluid has not stopped either. Ugh i need to put a relaxer in my hair but sooo dont feel like doin it. i want to go get a relaxer then go get a hair cut i am so tired of my hair i want it OFF! Woke up this afternoon in a pool of sweat! Me and hubby decided to take a nap after we cleaned the house and put up laundry i woke up to use the bathroom and my shirt pillow and body was moist. I was like dang I am sweating he said idk y cuz its freezin in here! Idk whats thats bout! prob the clomid i know it gives u hot flashes but didnt think so far after u stop takin it. Just found out that my insurance hasnt paid my bill speakin of that i need to call them and c whats up. they talkin bout when the dr put me on clomid they no longer responisable for me. BS i still pay yall monthly yall gone pay for something. So i need to do that right now while i am thinkin bout it. Ya know i was thinkin bout how much i am doin to get preg and i am willin to do whatever but once i do fall preg i am goin to be right back on that roller coaster cuz i am goin to be so scared of loosin it. I want to cry right now just thinkin bout it. I dont know if i can handle loosin another baby. I want one so bad and when i finally see them 2 lines i can just imagine how happy but scared i am goin to be. Im gone feel like the shoe gone fall at any minute. Ugh I hate thinkin that way but its there and i cant shake the feeling.

Last edited by swtneka; October 4th, 2010 at 11:55 AM.
October 4th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get your this cycle.
October 5th, 2010, 07:21 AM
I hope so too Nayomi.... but if i dont well on to the next.

Well just getting back from the dr. Y did they aske me to come in there all they did was ask me do i have any symptoms on the clomid and check my urine told me I might be havin a on coming bladder infection or I could be preg. Who knows. Ugh waist of time and money! Temp was higher this time around so thats promising. breast still tender just the nipple though. Also feelin kind of nauseas but could be nerves. Well i am goin back to bed feelin kind of down kind of sad that it wont be this cycle i want to find out now ya know so i can move on to the next this w8n is killing me. come on saturday!!!

October 5th, 2010, 10:45 AM
LOL girl...u caught the egg and its gon stick. Dont worry about it. Im gon go head and claim that for you.

October 5th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Thank u Toya!!!!!

Well today was not such a good day. i was crampin so bad! I was at work and i kept heeling over in pain. I kept gettin waves of cramps down there and in my woo haa. I am wondering if i am constipated again. last time i felt that thats what the dr said i was full of POO POO lol.... I know i went yesterday evening and again 2day but maybe its not enough. i have tried to incorparate fiber into my diet like the doc said but i guess its not enough. i guess its back to me snackin on prunes. i even drink activia once a day. and have that pudding they have. nothing is working to help me more regular.. but i dont recall ever being regular in al my life. Well lets see what else symptoms i been having today headaches breast sensitive but only when touched nausea comes and goes and i was craving ketchup. Thats def new! i was eatin chicken and mash potatoes and got some ketchup for the chicken (which i never do either) and then i when the chicken was gone i wanted to dip my mash potatoes in the ketchup. Ewwww I restrained myself from that! I wanna test in the am but i am goin to hold off til sunday... i think.... lol.... TTYL

October 6th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Soooo not feeling it this month.... woke up to a dip in temp and no symptoms. no crampin no breat soreness so nausea no nothing just feelin really constipated. I even tested Y did i do that it just put me n a worse funk. knowin i dont get positives til round 11dpo but Idk what i was thinkin i guess just wishful thinking. Im runnin low on my herbs i wasnt gone order til friday just incase but i am goin to order them cuz i know i am goin to need them for next cycle.

October 6th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Regular
Noooooo, you can't start getting depressed Sonica you still don't know for sure. Only positive thinking will bring that BFP so pep up girl...you know it's gonna happen. Like you said if you don't get the BFP this month at least you know that your body is getting closer to conceiving based on your new symptoms and longer LP.

Mahogany

TTC #2 - Cycle #5
October 6th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Someone once told me that every pg can be different, though, so keep up hopes! My SIL never gets any of the annoying symptoms and she's having a 2nd super healthy pregnancy. Take a walk or something, get some of those good endorphins flowing.
October 6th, 2010, 12:21 PM
I agree..Sonica you better cheer it up girl!! Easier said then done though.

October 6th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Thanx ladies just seein your comments made my day!

Well 2day got better once i got to work. I started thinking that I cant throw in the towel yet. I give myself til the end of the year and i still have 2 more months and 3 more cycles. Then when i checked my email i got my ttc prediction back from jennyrenny and she said the samething cheri22 brooke777 said nov and girl!!!! yay so that gave me hope that there might be a chance and me and dh talked last nite and said that if we dont get preg by the end of the year which means when af shows for Jan we gone make an appt with a RE. We just gone fork over the money that needs to be paid to get this done becuz we really want this and willing to do whatever it takes to get it. Friday there is a few things that i have to take care of to prepare for this cycle. I want to get a new herb false unicorn root and some instead cups. I was told to try these things so I am goin to give a shot. I wish i had a ancupuncture down here. The closest one is 2 and half hours away. I hate stayin in a such a remote town. In New Orleans (where i am from) they had everything within 20 mins of each other. 2moro is 10 dpo and I know when i wake my temp gone take another dip. I just know. I didnt really feel any symptoms 2day. My breast tingled a couple of times and i felt a cramp every now and then got nauseas for a few seconds but nothing like yesterday. IDK what to think I just want this cycle over with so i can move on to the next. Im gone have a long talk with God 2nite and see if he can meet me half way. I know he does everything in his time frame i just wish he let me in on it cuz i am not a patient girl. LOL God knows i am just kidding. You do know that right God. I have never prayed so hard for anything. I feel like when i want something really bad I never get it. Stuff that i dont want r feel i need i get. He works in mystorious ways yes lord. i guess in the end i should be happy with the family i have now and appreciate that and I do. I love my family more than anything on this earth. I just want to add to it so it can be complete. I want to make my husband happy and give him a child of his own cuz he so deserve it. I feel like he's punishing me but in the end he is punishing him and my punishment is watching him goin through this. IDK... goin to take a shower and get ready for bed. TTYL

October 7th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Had another dip in temp 2day so u know what that means. af is on her way. Im goin get back in the bed cuz i am tired but have to get right back up and SIL to the dr. Ugh i so dont want to do that.

October 7th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
October 7th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Sonica you wrote what I think about God. I told my hubby I wish Jesus had a cellphone so that I could text him. I wish that in this situation He'd just let me know whats up already. ((hugs))

October 8th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Yes Toya! I would have him on speed dial evey month!

Well had another dip and temp 2day which i expected. I been realy tired though. i called in from work cuz i just couldnt do it. I slept all day and all night and then just slept in 2day. I have no energy. i am so queazy to my stomach. i know that she is a coming. i got his cloudy headache thing. idk. Im mad a hubby right now he got another ticket! I just dont get it and he blame every1 but hisself. He just went paid it off and i told him u know what we could have done with that 175 dollars! ugh well i really dont feel good. Im gone go. ttyl ladies

October 9th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Hope you feel better. Stupid AF! and hubby...smh @ him. He need to do better 175 can do a lot for me right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search