My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2010, 04:48 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Well I am now 5dpo and I am havin some cramps down below in the uterus area so tinglin and burnin sensation inthe breast slept all day yesterday and i mean all day. Ok i stayed up friday nite til bout 3am and i didnt wake up til 5pm! Yes sleepin in is not unusal for me but til 5 is! i slept for over 12 hours. and then i had to make myself get up! I hadnt even eatin anything. I got up and fixed me and hubby a hot sausage po boy and home made fries dang i am gettin hungry just thinkin bout that might fix another one. lol... Well then didnt go to bed til round 5am last nite or should i say this morning and i am just gettin out the bed and i am hungry! I kept wakin up every 2 hours and thn takin bout an hour r so to go back. So ladies i went to lay on my stomach and it felt weird should i say like i felt this ball that kept me from layin on it. IDK what thatwas bout but i just went back on my side. Ugh i need a relaxer. my hair is soooo nappy yall. i was suppose to go this weekend but as u just read i slept in. my hair is so nappy and tangled i dont think the salon gone be able to get int here. lol... Ugh hubby made me so mad last nite. so he wakes up last nite round 2am to get somthing to drink. and like always he left the water faucet in the kitchen drippin. now i heard it when he walked away but i was watching my stories so didnt say anything but when the stories was over i noticed i heard like water hitting the floor. i go in the kitchen and water was everywhere. the kitchen sink was backed up so the water didnt drain and it was everywhere if he didnt have to get up for work at 430am cuz it was 4 am when i noticed it i would have went off. I am still pissed that i had to mop all that up! ugh....Well im bout to fix me something eat.. ttyl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

November 1st, 2010, 10:49 PM
Well its 6dpo and last nite was the first nite taking the prometrium vaginally. I dont know if i like it. Cuz i kept feelin like water was comin out my minnie. my panties was soaked when i woke up. Well i am willin to try anything to get my lil one to grow and stay there. I went back to work 2day and lets just say it was not a good day. it was a painful day! Im ready for bed so i am goin to go but my symptoms was crampin breast sensation and occasional nausea..... 7dpo 2moro... oooh 5 more days left....

November 4th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Well 9dpo and the only symptoms i have is major gas pains. My breast hurt off and on i been having this pulling feelin in lower abdomen sometimes tiredness occasional nausea but all this isnt new to me.... except the pulling feeling. feel like a pull muscle but i dont think it was a muscle there. lol.... Since i was seein all the bfp's i decided to take a test and i took a dollar tree one and swore i saw a line so i took one of my frer and bam bfn.... lol... oh well. i cant recall ever gettin a positive this early anyway. I always get a pos 11dpo so i am goin to test again. I am goin to test 2moro b4 i go to work. I dont know y i am toturing myself but I just want tooo this cycle. Just finish helpin my son do his project.... it looks nice. i am so proud of him. So one of my coworkers come up to me and tell me she is 6weeks preg. I so didnt want to hear that. HOw in the world is she preg. just last month she took a plan b cuz she had unprotected sex was scared and now she is preg. Where does this happen at. I cant take this anymore. How is it soem1 who didnt even want kids is preg and gets preg on a whim. Then with some1 who dont want the baby. y cuz he already got a girlfirned. ugh i wanted to break down and cry but i just smiled and jumped up and down with her but inside i just cant beleive it. i mean i just dont understand. i keep blamin my weight on my feritily problem but i see women who r wayyyy bigger then me get preg with no problems. even those who were smaller at first. like my co worker she was small when she started 2 years ago and she put on at least 28lbs and here she is preg and everybody at work who is preg is over weight! how is that p ossiable. y does my weight affect my chance of gettin preg. ugh i cant take it! y did i think bout this i was ok until i thought bout it. i am bout to go my head is hurting. TTyl

November 5th, 2010, 11:04 PM
10dpo nothing new to report I took a test and of course bfn.... I held it for hours. I mean i felt i had to go at 6am but didnt use it til 12 cuz i wanted to make sure that it was nice and concentrated. Crazy yes. but i am surprised i w8ed so long i usually be bout to bust but i was ok. No breast pain either. thats shocking. i guess. i dont know what my body is doin. i dont add anything to esp cuz my body does these diffrent things every month and no preg has occured. So I am thinkin i am pmsn cuz i been a total beeotch to dh been really mean and aggavated with him. after i got through yelling at him i just broke down and cried so yea my hormones r sooo out of whack! ugh i am so sleepy right now bout to get in the bed i am goin to test 2moro hlding it til i cant hold it no more..... hopefully i will c something..... wish me luck ttyl

November 6th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You know, PMS does different things to me every month. There are the old faithful symptoms, like the dreaded cramps, but bb pain comes and goes in different forms, headaches some months but not others... Who knows! I think AF likes to play games sometimes.

Feel better soon!
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38, the Bible
November 6th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Thanx for stoppin by jeanie....
Well 11dpo took a test and bfn... starting to believe that its not my month wasnt feelin well 2day. I been feelin sick to my stomach didnt eat anything til 5 this afternoon and couldnt eat it all cuz i started feelin sick. My stomach is growlin now but i still feel sick. I dont know whats goin on with my body but i do have nausea right b4 af shows but i been havin it for the past couple of days so i wish she wouldjust show already. I been feelin kind of down 2day. went to the movies by myself and saw that tyler perry movie it was good made me cry and think. I really dont know what i would do without my family. i need them so. Hmm i just dont show them how much i do.... feelin really icky now gone go. ttyl

November 7th, 2010, 03:59 PM
kiwimum's Avatar Super Mommy
Just wanted to say, good luck to you it would be so nice to see you get your BFP
November 7th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Thanx Kiwimum....
Well 12dpo and no sign of af last cycle i had a 12day lp so thats exciting that i got one this cycle i am all for longer lps. Took a test 2day and of course bfn. My temp dropped also. i dont know if i should count it cuz i took it later then i usually do and the bt is broke. I dont knw how that happen. Been feelin icky again today. hubby wanted to take the kids out for movies and dinner but i wanted to stay in cuz i felt so bad. after some convincing i went but could barely eat anything cuz i was feelin so bad. I might be comin down with something. I cant imagine its preg cuz of all the bfn's i got. i am not crampin like i was last cycle actually i have no symptoms that af is on the way. i am not even cravin chocolate like i usually do. No breast pain no crampin no moodiness. Im ok besides feelin down cuz of the bfn;s. "Well i expect she will show her face 2moro round 10 maybe 11 since the time change. We shall c. I am goin to take a shower then set up to watch my stories from last week. TTYL

November 8th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Well I am excited to report that i am 13dpo..... OMG can u believe it!!!! I havent made it to 13dpo in 2years.... I am so excited! I feel like i am getting closer n closer to my bfp! I was so nervous thinkin that af was gone show her face that I kept runnin tothe bathroom everytime i felt something. I didnt test 2day since i got a bfn yesterday. My symptoms are on and off burnin in my breasts lower back pain and cramps on and off like af is here. I even got that heavy feelin in my whoo haa like i do when af shows but she is not here. OH yEa so excited. i dont think i am preg but i am so happy that i got a longer lp so every month my lp is growing. I am super tired. i mean drained typin this i want to fall out. this is when i take midol for the pain i am feelin but AF IS NOT HERE! If af doesnt show by Wednesday I will test but no sooner. Ha u have no idea how happy i am how i went from a lp of 9 days to 13. i guess prometrium vaginally worked!!!!!!! ttyl

November 9th, 2010, 12:30 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Wow...alot to read. Glad LP is longer hope you get that bfp. Sonica Im miserable. I have nausea ALLLLLLL DAY LONGGGGG now. Its slighty better but between nearly passing out and that I'm in the restroom every 45min peeing. I hope it slows down in a few weeks. I miss yall. Started a pregnant journal and couldnt even keep it up. Sucks... . And tell your hubby stop leaving the faucet drippin. lol

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

November 10th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
update?
November 10th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Toya!!!! I have been so worried bout u. Glad u r ok but sad that u not feelin well.
Well dun dun dun nun... I am 15dpo can u believe and af is no where in sight. I dont know what to make of this. I took a test yesterday and it was a bfn but i took it like an hour after i went. I really had to go again and my urine was so diluted it was nearly clear so i dont think even if i was that any hcg would have been in there. Im scared to retest I just dont want too c another bfn. I want to w8 it out til friday. Im thinkin bout goin to my doc and get a blood test. i called my ob gyn and he was like w8 it out a week and take another test and if its still neg we will give me something to make af show. ugh not what i wanted to hear. I want to know now.... ugh what to do what to do.... i didnt realy have any symptoms 2day no breast pain occasional nausea no cramps just tired. I stopped takin my prometrium and all they other vitamins i have ugh i just cant take anymore... dh doesnt want me to stop takin the prometrium incase i am preg but i just dont think i am and that could be whats causin af to not show. dh wanted me to buy another test and take it in the am. i guess i will.... but i am not optimistic bout it being positive. Well thats all on the update... ttyl

November 11th, 2010, 09:59 PM
16dpo- bfn symptoms twinges in breast off and on nausea off and on cramps off and on... all this is something that prob happen 3 times out the day I also had some pink discharge in my underwear I noticed when i was bout to take a shower. I dont know whats that bout i checked my cervix and my finger was covered with white cm i never noticed any pink when i was wipin through out the day either. i know i am not preg i just want af to start so i can go on to the next cycle. y is they doin this to me? this is torture and cruel punishment! i swear somebody hates me up there cuz its just not right to put me through this. i have w8d 2 years to get to this point and to be here and not be preg is just soooo not right. I kept cryin at work all day cuz everybody kept r should i say all the preg ladies at work kept comin 2 me with their problems cuz they needed a shoulder to lean on and it was killing me inside cuz i would do anthing to have the problems they r having just so i can have a lil one growin inside of me. "sigh".... ttyl

Last edited by swtneka; November 11th, 2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: 4got something
November 18th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Sorry bout the hiatias yall. I just been so busy and tired that I didnt find time to come here. Who am i kidding i been on JM the whole time just couldnt bring myself to come to my own journal. I didnt want to write that i have failed another month. I am now 6dpo and on my 4th day of clomid nothing report just what i always feel bout this time some cramps on the left side. i am guessin i will be o'n from the left ovary. Not that it will do any good. anyway so i told hubby that this is my last month of taking meds. We will be goin all natural. I am not tryin either. i am goin back to ntnp. We have a physical 2moro and i have made him a appt wit the urologist for his using the bathroom all the time. he wakes up like 3 times at night when we r n bed and he uses the bathroom like every hour and half even when he doesnt drink anything. So if the physcial doesnt show anything we goin to the urologist. I am hopin that the test shows something to y we cant get preg but if not well i am goin to start our diet and excersie regiment. Well thats all thats been goin on with me the last week. I am cookin lasagna and strawberry cake so cant stay long... ttyl

December 1st, 2010, 03:34 PM
Hello journal sorry I been neglectin you. I have this self pitty thing goin on well kind of. Im really just tryin to stay away from things that r making me think bout where i am in my cycle. but i do have some good news to report. well this cycle i decided to take my clomid days 3 to 7 and to my surprise I o'd on cd 12. I have been Oin cd 16/17 for over a year and to O this early is so exciting. I dont know if it will bring me a bfp this cycle but I love how promisin this can be. I havent Od this early since b4 my mc. I have always O'd early but after this mc my body has been lazy and O'n late even to cd22. I started my progesterone 2day. suppose to start 5dpo but totally 4got hope it dont hurt. I dont feel any symptoms yet but still have time. wish me luck!!!!

December 1st, 2010, 06:19 PM
Hi Sonica,
I just read your journey so far, WOW! Girl, you had me rolling in laughter and crying tears!

You are doing so well and keep up the good work. This might just be your month!

xo Brooke xo
December 2nd, 2010, 10:01 PM
Thanks brooklyn...

Well 2day is 8dpo and guess what i have heartburn!!! Can u believe it? I cant! I ate some hot cheetos and bam heartburn. been having it all day! I havent had a appetite at all for the pass few days. Yesterday i had loose bowels which is new for me cuz i am always constipated! Im starting to get optimistic but not letting it get to me cuz i dont want the let down. Im also crampin more too. having this burning sensation on the left side and then on the right. dont know what to make of that. i ordered some ic off the net they should be here 2moro. Cant w8 for them to come. I am goin to save my pee so i can test with them. I have a dr appt Monday and I pray I can tell them i am preg! Well if not this is my last cycle of tryin and i am goin to just let it be and get my self together.... well wish me luck..... LUCK

December 4th, 2010, 05:58 PM
10dpo and i took a test yesterday with 2nd moring urine and it was neg then took another that nite b4 i went to bed i had to do number 2 do i went head and peed in the cup dipped and put the test on the side did my doo doo wiped flushed and took a look and i thought i saw a line but was like nah left it on the window seal went in the bedroom to get my clothes ready to shower took a shower forgot bout the test. woke up at 4am to take hubby to work went to use the bathroom and was like oh yea my test i looked at it again and notice the line was more clearer but still pretty lite. i went to grab my camera to c if i could get a pic to get yall opinions but couldnt get a decent pic so left it alone but then start lookin at it and said i was seeing things. i took another test b4 it was time for work event though i woke up late at 7:53am i hurried up and tested dipped got up brushed teeth looked at it and i didnt see anything so i was like oh well went put on my clothes combed my hair went down stairs and saw what time it was and it was 8:00am. I had to go out the door cuz i had to be to work at 8 when i was driving to work i remembered what time it was and thought wait a minute i dont think i let the test do its limit. cuz i got ready in 7 mins. So when i got home i looked at the test and they had the same line but dont know what to make of it since it was pass the time limit. I look at it and wonder if its a true line r evap r maybe a indent or shadow. i just dont believe its a true bfp.... I wanna take another test but i think i will w8 til 2moro.

December 4th, 2010, 10:40 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Sonica! I moved so unexpectantly. II have no internet acess at all. Im on my phone because i downloaded a better browser. Im going to be honest though. I dont think Im going to keep a journal anymore. I just cant seem to stay consistant. =( I see that you're progressing well. I sure hope those are bfps for you! Now soon as I just made up my mind to not do my journal. I have the sudden itch. Smh. Its twelve in the morning probably nearly one right now...Im not even about to try it. Well I will be around lurking you may definitely inbox me...=) Im just happy to have some sort of internet with my phone. Smh. Well take care and I will be checking to see if you got that bfp.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

December 5th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would like an update from you & to see some tests

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search