My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2010, 06:18 PM
BFP???
December 5th, 2010, 10:08 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
11dpo well 12dpo since its pass 12am took 2 tests 2day the first one i held my pee for 6 hours or more saw the same line like the others left it came back and the line was darker and thicker. Decided to take another held my pee for bout 3 hours and this line was lighter mostly like the others soooo I dont know what to make of these tests. I want to go get a frer 2nite i mean i have a digi but scared to use it and get a not preg i'd rather see no line then the words not preg. I have a dr appt 2moro so i am goin to test b4 goin and if i cant get a clear answer i am goin to ask for a blood test maybe. IDK i am thinkin i am not preg cuz my sypmtoms 2day just vanished. i have no heartburn no nausea my breast dont hurt. all i am doin is crampin really bad like af bout to start and have some low back pain. I will test in the moring and then again b4 the appt. I will update but dont expect me to say bfp just dont

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

December 6th, 2010, 05:44 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
i think that it may be. I remember all my pms symptoms disappearing three days before my bfp. I was frustrated becuase I thought that cycle was goin to be never ending just realized duh idiot maybe u should test and the first few test left me confused until i bought the answer brand...=) good luck sonica.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

December 9th, 2010, 07:01 PM
How are you going Sonica? Did you get a blood test with the doctor?
December 10th, 2010, 05:42 PM
please return soon and let us know everything is okay. Its not like you to dissappear this long. =(

January 14th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you are doing ok , while you take some time out for yourself.
January 15th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Veteran
WOW! That is an amazing story! my heart goes out to you sonica. all the best hope you get bfp your wanting so dearly you truly deserve it.

xXLaurenXx
January 17th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Hi Lauren thanx for stoppin by. Sorry for being MIA yall but i was seriously goin through it. I am still ntnp but I have so much on my mind and need some where to vent. Soooo lets see whats been goin on. Well I was very disappointed since I expected toget my bfp by the end of the year and well here is 17 days into the new year and i havent even ovulated yet. I got af on the 2nd thought i would o btwn cd 12 and cd14 and its cd 16 and still havent o'd. I have been known to O late but havent o'd late in a while. The latest I o'd was cd 20 i believe. but i got my period like 4 days later so Idk what to make of this. I havent gotten any ewcm. i remember round cd10 i had watery discharge and cd 12 i had thick stretchy cm but not egg white like. but i still was able to stretch but maybe that was semen. IDK I havent had any twinges like i do every month from my ovaries. i felt something every now and then but i cant be sure that was ovulating pain just felt like pain. Idk kind of weird. I have been havin major breast soreness for like 2 weeks. I started that lemon water and geritol thing I heard bout on TTCWMA. I dont think that is doin anything for me but makin me not constippated. but that is wonderful not being constipated i been constipated for over an year and this smooth sailin is wonderful for me. Well thats all i wanted to update on. might be back when i finally O... ttyl

January 18th, 2011, 09:08 AM
hey nice update.
i have heard a lot of great things about
lemon water& geritol.
ive been hearing about cinnamon pills(to control blood sugar)
& Peppermint Tea to lower the male hormone in women.......
no matter what you try I hope you get your soon!!!
January 19th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Hey Naomi thanx for stoppin by i been tryin the lw and geritol plus peppermint tea for about a month nothing so far except the releif of constipation. Well here it is cd 18 and still no O or any indication of O. I was suppose to go to the doc today but I was majorly tired. matter of fact I am just waking up. Havent slept in in a while it was nice. I am still having major breast soreness. I mean i was takin a shower last nite and when the water hit my nipples i screamed. Idk what to make of that. I think i have some sort of hormone imbalance cuz thats just not right. I have some burning sensation in my uterus area or just plain cramps every now and then. I still do not think I have O'd yet. I am kind of bummed out. I am hopin everything is ok in there. i should have went to the doc but I just was tooo tired. When i got up i fixed me something to eat but couldnt eat it all. Yesterday morning when i was eating a egg white omlet it was soooo good and i had one bite left and all of the sudden i was runnin to the trash can to throw it up. My dh says I might be preg and not even know it but i doubt that. I think my body is just playin some cruel prank on me. I should have went to the doc. I dont know what i was thinkin of. I need answers. I was thinkin bout making a appt with the RE 2moro and get this baby makin on a roll. Idk only time will tell. Its like i am ready but just now ready for failure. i dont know if i can handle payin all that money and still dont get preg. Hubby is def ready I guess it wont hurt to c right. Well I guess i will call and make a appt. wish me luck ladies

January 19th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Have you tried those soy supplements yet? Glad to see you updated.
January 20th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Yes I took those this cycle cd1 to 5 still nothing...... its cd 19 and I have not O'd to my knowledge. Now I have taken my temp for the past couple of days and its post O temps so maybe i did. one was 97.79 and todays was 98.19 so i am guessin that maybe i did O. We shall c when af arrives so i can pin point it. I made my appt with the Re. They said to call them on the first day of my period and i will come in for my cd 3 lab work then put me on 100mg of clomid (not lookin forward to that) and progesterone (here we go again). He also want me to do a hsg but I dont think i need that. I might if 2 cycles dont work. Well I am just gettin off of work feet hurt and i am hungry! TTYL

January 21st, 2011, 12:58 PM
Well cd 20 and still nothing...idk yall im thinking bout goin in to the dr and have a progesterone test just to see where i am cuz i cant take this not knowing. So i called another RE and made an appt with him and its 4 the 7th. So I am thinkin that when my period comes if it comes to where i cant make it on cd 3 i am goin to go to c the other doc but if it comes to where i can make it i am goin cancel the other. Well thats it i guess i will update Monday if anything new happens.

January 21st, 2011, 04:08 PM
Love that you updated...i know i could flip to your very 1st page...
but I am going to go ahead and ask here... Did you ever do birth control pills/shots/patches & if so how long ago? I hope that things start looking up for you.
January 22nd, 2011, 04:04 PM
Sonica...nice to see you updated. I really hope you get pregnant soon so that all the madness can stop. Maybe it's the soy isoflavins if you've been taking them still. I heard they can actually prevent ovulation. ((shrugs)) I pray that it doesn't take much longer and that it happens soon. No IDEA why you aren't getting pregnant. =( Nayomi I hope she NEVER did that injection.

January 23rd, 2011, 12:48 PM
I did Bc pills a few times but each brand makes me break out so I discontinued that. I did the patch and it wouldnt stay on my skin doc said my skin is tooo moisturized and to asked me to stop using lotion (ugh i dont think so) i tried the shot and that made me gain weight which is y i am the size i am now cuz i cant loose it. Havent done anything for bout 4 years though. IDk yall....

Well Toya so nice of you to stop by my neck of the woods. So happy to see evertying is good for u and u almost half way through ya preg. As for me I am w8n for my lovely O. I have takin soy b4 and it never delayed my O but how knows.... its cd 22 and still nothing. My breast still hurt like crazy i am crampin every now and then but still no indication of O. I guess only time will tell.

January 24th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Still no O!!!!

Well hubby went to the urologist and they said he has a prostate infection which could be y we having problems conceiving cuz it slows the sperm or something like that. They gave him antibiotics for 6 weeks to take and then gone give him a SA to see if they get cleared. YAY so we r puttin the ttc behind us til his SA in march.... so excited that we got some info to why we not conceiving. im still goin to the re to get cd 3 tests but i dont want anything just want to see if its out of whack 4 me as well.

January 25th, 2011, 06:34 AM
well no need to say it i am sure u already know but nothing to report on the O side of things but i wanted to share my bfp dream from last nite.

I had a dream that I took a ic placed it in the window but didnt look at it left to go by my sister went in her bathroom and remembered that i left my ic in the window and it just appeared in her bathroom window when i looked at it there was a dark 2nd line and i just started shaking cuz i was so happy. i called for my sisiter to use her phone to take a pic and show my Jm ladies. I was shakin and cryin cuz i was so happy. i wake up at such peace thinkin what a wonderful dream and then i remembered i had took a ic and left it in the window. i jumped up to loook at the test and it had a 2nd line. i know not to count this test cuz i looked after the time limit and this is a ic so no telling. but it was nice to c after a dream like that.

January 27th, 2011, 08:33 AM
=) aww that is nice to see after a dream like that. Hopefully you get a real BFP soon.

January 27th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Well I guess I did O. I got af 2day so that means i O'd right when i "thought" i O'd cd 14. i felt something but not like i usally felt so i didnt count it but i do know that i had 0 ewcm and that sucks. ok well cd1 for me. YAY it dont matter though cuz i am not tryin since hubby has an infection in his prostate and that means his sperm is also infected. Well just wanted to update u on that.... goin to bed now ttyl

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search